PDA

View Full Version : How many of you dress for work?

camera_laura
08-23-2007, 11:33 PM
This is my first thread with a poll (and I hope that it works).

As a relative newbie, I don't know if this topic has been raised before, but I am curious.

While personally I don't have any aspirations to dress as a woman for work, I am curious about what percentage of you ladies do.

chrissietoo
08-24-2007, 12:03 AM
I'm fortunate to have my own office, and I work with three lovely girls in their twenties. Although they don't know that I dress, they do know that I have identify strongly with women, and they consider me 'one of the girls' and don't hesitate to talk about boys, sex, clothes and girly things with me. :hugs:

In winter, I sometimes wear a bra under a heavy sweater, and often wear panties. :heehee: I have lots of cute 'unisex' clothes that wouldn't raise eyebrows in public, but which the girls in the office are more likely to call "cute" than "cool", which makes me smile. :happy:

Since I am the boss, and am a fairly public person, I haven't told anyone (even though I'm dying to). It seems safer and more comfortable. I often work late, though, and when I know I'll be alone I bring a nice office outfit to work and slip into it when everyone is gone. Dressing like this is very invigorating, and the feelings carry me through the week!!

xoxo chrissie

Stormgirl
08-24-2007, 05:29 AM
Oh Gosh I would love dressing as a women for work but unfortunately my line of work greatly prohibits that. :mad::thumbsdn:

Darlene-VA
08-24-2007, 06:07 AM
I am one of the lucky ones being able to work at my evening job as a secretary at a veterinary office 4 days a week

Val702
08-24-2007, 06:18 AM
I wear my panties and stockings to my part time job. Now that you get me thinking, maybe I should think about this when finding a replacement par time gig. Is there a job I can dress up for? Hmmm..

Sandra
08-24-2007, 06:26 AM
My SO does and has know problems with any of her colleagues

Carroll
08-24-2007, 06:38 AM
as much as I would like to, I dont because I like my job:D

maryjanecapri
08-24-2007, 06:43 AM
i tend to push the boundaries at work. i always wear women's clothing but usually pants/tops. i have been, of late, wearing dresses (like summer dresses) over pants and pulling them off as tops. it works - most times. but i'm a hair dresser so people expect me a bit "glam".

Ashly
08-24-2007, 09:30 AM
I work part-time in an small company/office owned by an older woman. She knew before she hired me that I wear skirts most of the time..so, no problems for me on that frontline

Delia1
08-24-2007, 09:41 AM
I never ever work without being dressed. But i am one of the lucky people who work from home, and my wife approves of my dressing.
i will shower in the morning, put a bit of light make up on, and normaly wear a dress or skirt and top, with mid height pair of heels, tights if weather is cold.
I am most happy to walk around all day as a female, i find it so relaxing

fancy nancy
08-24-2007, 10:57 AM
:o I work in a grocery bakery where I have to wear an uniform .Underneath my uniform I always wear tights and panties .Wish I could do more but I have to wait till I get home to go all the way.

PortiaHoney
08-24-2007, 11:02 AM
While personally I don't have any aspirations to dress as a woman for work, I am curious about what percentage of you ladies do.

Judging by the early results, there are many of us in the same boat.

Shame you couldn't ask about how often we "underdress", as I don't do it very often - the getting caught fear, but when I do, it's fantastic.:love:

raleighbelle
08-24-2007, 11:15 AM
You were curious about what percentage dress for work, but you did not have an option of "I don't dress for work", so you won't be able to get a percentage with that. I did have an option for me, as I wear panties and hose under my work clothes. :happy:

Girly Sara
08-24-2007, 11:27 AM
Hey Laura!

I would love to dress fully enfemme for work one day, especially after my brilliant news recently. Please see my thread at: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65438

At the moment, i wear ladies trousers to work with undies (as always) I also have my eyebrows waxed, wear mascara and my nails are manicured.

Sara xxx

Victoria Anne
08-24-2007, 01:55 PM
Youir poll did not offer enough choices , so I will put it this way. I have manicured nails lightly polished, I wear light masscara and waxed eyebrows. I wear ladies jeans as they are most appropriate for my job , I undeerdress and do wear a ladies top when I can. There are those times of course when I dress in full , skirt and blouse , but then for the most part I work alone , I drive a truck.

trannie T
08-24-2007, 03:50 PM
During my career I wore a uniform, so had no oppotunities to dress even if I had dared to. My last several years I wore panties and in the winter pantihose.

Ermintrude
08-24-2007, 05:16 PM
No, I don't (most of the time). I get very focussed at work - sometimes I even forget to eat. I'm a completely different person.

The exception is when I've got an important meeting or an interview, when I'll underdress. A GG told me years ago that she wore red knickers to interviews, as it gave her confidence. It works for me as well (they don't have to be red). :)

cpt2669
08-24-2007, 06:15 PM
My job dose not allow me to dress. I work a maintenance job as supervisor but I still get greasy and durty. I have worn panties a couple of times.

Christina

~Seana~
08-24-2007, 07:45 PM
Panties often .Thing is that I work in a large call center and it just wouldnt be professional. so never fully. Though I may be working from home soon I hope so that will give lots of wonderful opportunities

Amanda
the happy ****!