PDA

View Full Version : met my new neighbor, as suzanne!

suzannecarr
08-24-2007, 03:44 AM
hey girls, so i was taking a walk, ive done it before, we approximately 20 acres of land, with a walking path around the whole property, surrounded on 3 sides by a creek. we have several rent houses together and then my family lives here too, but my family was gone, my immediate family was gone, my closest renter seemed to be gone, and so with several hours to be free to be me! i shaved my legs , and other parts, put on a swimsuit, fixed some cold texas iced tea, and some grapes, and went out back and layed out on the trampline , the whole idea is im working on my tan, and since my wife knows, and lately ive come to realize why should i waste time hiding what she knows i do! i really had that fresh clean shaved feeling, and if i do say so myself laying out with a bikini and fresh shaved legs is so liberating!, nails done , pedicure too! by the way i havent cut my nails for two and a half months now, and its getting hard to hide!,they look really good! anyway long long story just a little shorter! i got about an hour front and 45 minutes or more back on my tan, and i decided to take a walk, i have a cute yellow and orange stripy kinda thing bkini, i have some cute white sandal pumps , and a white cotton netty over blouse, i went in, freshened my makeup , put on some jewelry, admired my nails, french manicure with violet undertones, put on my white bone colored hoop earrings, and set out walking! ive walked right past my renters house before and once waved at her father, so i went around once, saw a few cars on the road, just felt fine about it, waved a lady i dont know who in hell she is, but she seemed not to notice anything. as i walked by the secluded part in the back the first time, i heard several noises and thought i heard a cow or two. we have had some get into our property before, no big deal its texas! so, this texas girl was walking, and feeling very fresh , yet sipping heavily on my dairy queen cup filled with tea, when out of the blue i hear the fence squeak and rattle, and 25 yards or so in front of me is an elderly man wearing a straw golfer type hat , jeans and a denim shirt, and of course chip kicker boots!, i almost had a heart attack!, i just didnt expect him at all!!!!! anyway, so , he says how are you doing today mam!, i quietly cleared my throat, and noticing he was elderly and had thick glasses, my confidence went way up! i then realized if i get mistaken for a female dressed as a male, and my legs nails and hair do look good, and my makeup looked good, and i felt and walked femme the whole time, and well, dammit, girl , i looked good! although i was self concious, about the clothing or lack there of i had on, but hey, my tan looked really good, i was still smelling of aussie hairspray, and banana boat tanning oil, i had also to cool down a bit, put some leave in conditioner in my hair and pulled it up with a clip, sunglasses on head , i really had the look, so i said well how are you sir, in a surprisingly high voice!, i practice but it was better than usual!, after walking right up to him, and he gave me the total body up and down stare, at least twice by the time i reached him! he said , let me introduce myself, and he told me his name, i used suzanne of course, and i told him i was from san antonio visiting my cousin, he then surprised me by telling me i must come down alot because he has seen me before, i said really? he said he had never actually talked to my family but, had heard we were nice people, and told me about his brother having to help my dad get the cows back through the creek!, i probably talked to him about 15 minutes , it was really neat, until, he put his arm on my shoulder, and looked into my eyes and began telling me he was a widower, and that his wife was much younger, she died two years earlier of cancer. he said she was much younger, and all this time he had moved around so that his arm was now around me, and asked me how old i was, then said oops , you dont have to answer that! i told him i was very married, and that i was 29 years old, we then , (arm no longer touching me!) talked briefly about how women stay 29 for much more than a year, i agreed , then told him it was getting dark , so i had to go pick up my son, he said , well, dont be a stranger, and i walked back to my house, im just waiting for him to come over, i am going to have to be careful about walking i guess, but, i cant stress enough , that was a really relaxed situation, except for the feeling a little vulnerable part, but as i walked back, i turned around and he was obviously looking at my ass! that felt kinda cool actually, but i then felt an urge to run!lol! but not in those heels in that dirt path, so i just honesty teased him with a moneymaker walk, and as i turned and glanced back, already 200 or so yards away, he was still watching my ass!, id have to say, i enjoyed yet, i was scared !, i have half a mind to initiate some contact with him, because i noticed my confidence really went up, yet , if i do , its kinda dangerous on several levels, anyway, has anything like this happened to any of you girls? talk amongst yourselves,,luv suzanne:heehee:

Talon DeRojo
08-24-2007, 04:16 AM
Suzanne - Great story! Thanks for sharing it with us. You handled the situation really well.
Talon:happy:

Sally24
08-24-2007, 06:13 AM
Now you know how vulnerable a girl can feel in that situation. You handled it very well but be careful not to send any "signals" out to this man. Stress the married part to him and you should be alright.

Gisele
08-24-2007, 10:02 AM
Can you say "Sugar Daddy"?:devil:

Glad all worked out for you.

Cara Allen
08-24-2007, 11:40 AM
Well, first of all, you must be quite a passer, his glasses non withstanding! Congratulations to you!
Secondly, best tell the wife... He might not give up that easily, and will likely stop by, looking for your cousin(?)
It is a truly greeat story. Was he cute for an old guy?

Cara

Deborah Jane
08-24-2007, 12:17 PM
Great story and one hell of a confidence booster, but like Sally says make sure he knows your married or he may start trying to "court" you:heehee:

suzannecarr
08-24-2007, 03:35 PM
girls, thanks for the replies and your all pretty much right, ive been watching the driveway , and the pasture for that matter and i am concerned! i will probably tell her tonight!, by the way my wife discovered my shaving stubble, and im sure this evening i will have a heated discussion about it! we both know i dress, and ive come to the point where honestly, i cant stand hairy legs , she asked this morning why my legs were shaved , evidently she had taken a shower and noticed then came in, and lifted up the sheets , early this a.m. she said your legs are better than mine, did you go outside yesterday? i acted asleep, but she wouldnt leave me alone so , being the non morning person that i am, i just said, take a picture it will last longer!,and rolled over...... oh well, taking steps in some unfamiliar directions everyday!!!, thanks suzanne