PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful Feeling (never want to wear guy clothes)

stefcd1
08-24-2007, 03:31 PM
Oh my gosh. I just got in from buying blouses, skirts, and dresses at a thrift store where today all clothing was $1!! I got the most wonderful dress and absolutely feminine blouse. It is absolutely wonderful to wear!! I never want to have to wear guy clothes ever again. Do you girls share my feelings from time to time?

Stef

Hermione Simpson
08-24-2007, 03:46 PM
yes, i get that feeling from time to time, and i expect almost everyone else (if not everyone) who posts will say the same

Jennilouise
08-24-2007, 03:49 PM
yes, i get that feeling from time to time, and i expect almost everyone else (if not everyone) who posts will say the same

yes i get these feelings as well

Deborah Jane
08-24-2007, 03:50 PM
Deffinatly, thats why i keep buying things:heehee: I just love that feeling of something new!!

hunny67
08-24-2007, 03:58 PM
Are you going to post pics of your bargains? We dont get bargains like that over here, if they did jennilouise & i would be in there alday buying.

brandie
08-24-2007, 06:01 PM
i dress all the time at work just under my work cloths at home its fem jeans teeshirts bra and silicone inserts. can not seem to go back to my old cloths.
fem cloths are much softer on the skin.

brandi

Rosaliy Lynne
08-24-2007, 09:59 PM
Oh my gosh. I just got in from buying blouses, skirts, and dresses at a thrift store where today all clothing was $1!! I got the most wonderful dress and absolutely feminine blouse. It is absolutely wonderful to wear!! I never want to have to wear guy clothes ever again. Do you girls share my feelings from time to time?

Stef

so much so that the only time I wear guy clothes anymore is to go to work or to visit one lady friend who knows about me but doesn't want the female me there. She is accepting in that she even gave me clothes she had and bought a few things for me including one of my favorite rings, which I wear on my left pinky finger all the time. It is the only finger it fits.

I did show up at her place last Halloween as a witch. She and her friends love it. I got compliments on my scary makeup AND on how well I behaved exactly as a woman would.

The other week she had occassion to see me dressed as a normal woman when I dropped my car at the garage on the way back from my tri-ess girls night out. She loved the look though I suspect she was a little nervous. Still she did come out to get take me back to my place and for her that was a plus in my book.

Phyliss
08-25-2007, 04:22 AM
Oh my gosh. .... I never want to have to wear guy clothes ever again. Do you girls share my feelings from time to time?

Stef

All day everyday!
I'd soooo love to wear skirts and heels FOREVER, who wouldn't? However the reality of the world is,..... well, you know what that is. 4" heels while gardening isn't a real good idea, unless they're chunky style then I could use then to plant tulip bulbs.
While my pants may only be "jeans" (Sorry karen) they ARE "girl jeans" My shoes are all from the ladies area of Payless. Albeit mostly loafers but, still,...
Of course the "required trinity of under things, ( bra, undies, stockings). My next step is to break the "blouse barrier" Finding the "right looking" shirt that isn't too obvious but yet is meant for women has been my latest quest.
Other than one pair of cotton (man type) PJs somewhere in the bottom dresser drawer, all of my night wear is either a gown or if I'm wearing PJs then they're nylon from Vanity Fair.

Jillm
08-25-2007, 04:57 AM
All the time.

Suzie S.
08-25-2007, 05:03 AM
Stef, I get that feeling from time to time, especially when I've acquired something new. There are times when I just don't want to change back because being enfemme is such a natural feeling. My fem side can be so overwhelming at times that being in drab feels awkward. But it's like the tide, other days being in drab feels better. My first priority in life is to be the man of the house and a hubby to my wife, so reality will sink in. Go figure...no one said this was easy, I just go with the flow and do my best. :happy:

DonnaT
08-25-2007, 08:16 AM
Every morning :) But I gotta work.

Stephanie Stephens
08-25-2007, 08:36 AM
Count me in, all the time, I love it, I love it, I love it

Stephanie

Veronica E. Scott
08-25-2007, 09:09 AM
Yes, It gets to the point that I don't want to change back like right now.

Zee
08-25-2007, 11:10 AM
Yes, womens clothing has so much more variety and is so much more comfortable than mens clothing. If only I could... sigh.