PDA

View Full Version : It nice that she's so accepting, but...

Kali
08-24-2007, 03:46 PM
My SO will, every now and then, pick out an out fit for me to wear before she heads off to the office in the morning (I work from home). She knows I really like it when she does this since it re-affirms her acceptance of my crossdressing (and I still often feel somewhat nervous about the whole thing's effect on our relationship).

Today she tells me she's left an outfit in the bathroom for me. So after I shower I pick it up and...

Well, lets just say, while I don't mind dressing like a low-income sex worker on occaision, I was a bit surprised by what she left me.

And no, there won't be any pictures posted ;)

When I sat down at my desk (before getting dressed) there was already an email apologizing for what she had picked out. She was in a rush and didn't realize until she was on her way in to the office exactly what she had left for me to wear. :)

GACountrygal
08-24-2007, 03:47 PM
and the "but" is for what????

Veronica Fallon
08-24-2007, 03:55 PM
Hmmm... seems like an outfit like that would be too distracting to get much work done in! :devil: I think I'd wanna call my GGF & ask her to get back home for some "playtime", so I could then be able to focus on work!

... of course my S/O wouldn't have left in the first place if she'd chosen something too sexy for me to wear! :yahoo:

Hugz,

Veronica

Alice B
08-24-2007, 03:57 PM
I agree with GA Countrygal. Don't question it. Just enjoy a rare gift.