PDA

View Full Version : I really feel welcome

pinksatin
03-20-2005, 03:27 PM
;) Hi everyone, many Huggs!

How sweet it is!! I just love this place. I got 11 responses to my first Thread and really feel welcome. I can't come here too often as we are on the road and other reasons. But when we get home I will try to be a regular and with some pictures. I think about dressing up every day but have some restrictions that I have to contend with as I am not out yet. It really is hard. It gives me pleasure to let out my feelings here and get all your inputs on certain concerns.

Again thank you for making me welcome!

(((HUGS)))

pinksatin (Sally Ann)

Joan of Art
03-20-2005, 03:56 PM
Hi. Just wanted to jump in and say "Hi" pinksatin Sally Ann.
This IS the place. I am very busy and so I jump in from time to time, but it's alway nice to come in and identify.

Have Good Days,
Joan

Julie York
03-20-2005, 05:27 PM
Hi. I want to know about being "on the road". What's all that about then? You don't have to give anything away that is revealing. (Or you could just lie. I do all the time. People think I'm actually a guy...HA!)

Priscilla1018
03-20-2005, 06:10 PM
Hi. I want to know about being "on the road". What's all that about then? You don't have to give anything away that is revealing. (Or you could just lie. I do all the time. People think I'm actually a guy...HA!)

Excuse me sir but it's time for your medications don't make me get the jacket. :eek:

pinksatin
03-21-2005, 01:48 AM
Hi,

On the road is when we go south for the winter.