PDA

View Full Version : i have a new heroine

suzannecarr
08-24-2007, 04:08 PM
amy adams, has anyone seen her in talladega nights, the bar scene, she is so pretty, and i especially love her hair in this particular scene! anyone who has seen a wig , human hair preferably, reasonably priced of course , that looks like her hair in this scene, please forward a pic or link, ive got to get this look! i love the whole look, she wore cute glasses , her hair rolled and styled, shoulder length reddish auburn, her skin is similiar, and i do say similiar to me, at least the tones. i have hazel she seems to have blue eyes but, i cant overstate i have a new hero-in, she was wearing a black top with a hunter green sweater, i love green, it goes with my eyes, and well , anyone who would like to help me find this particular style of hair would be greatly appreciated!, i am going on a weekend trip in the fall, my wife too! and i want to look good, i told you girls a few months ago about getting caught and agreeing to see a psychiatrist in dallas , i told her i would but fully dressed and i also stated that i wanted to be fully dressed for several days, and that she was to force me to stay dressed femme, i want to see how it feels to stay that way, and actually i think she wants to see if i like it too much! after she saw me fully dressed and walking and talking femme(which by the way totally freaked her out) we both want to see where it goes and she is facing the fact that i no longer desire to hide it! if she only knew, i would probably stay femme all the time if i could, and having my legs and other parts waxed and shaved this early and planning to keep it that way at least until february, well, we will see what happens!, i was very depressed for a few weeks, didnt dress and i attribute that to be the main factor! i feel much better, and to be honest i owe some of you girls for this, even when i dont post , i read, envy, daydream, and well , sometimes it keeps me going! i do try to ignore the strife and focus on the positive things from this forum, and its greatly appreciated on my end, by the way i cry easier now, and i see now more and more how emotions play much more of a part in a girls life than a boys, well im sure my rambling has many confused but , i bet the nice girls totally understand how i feel, and i just cant quit rubbing lotion on my freshly shaved legs, my tan is coming around, only thing is whats my so gonna say about my bikini lines tonight , when im sure she will want a total body inspection! should be interesting!, luv suz:hugs:

p.s. i posted on my avatar a pic of amy adams, this is basically the style of hair i adore!, i can tell you though i would be one of those girls who changed styles and color alot, a girls got a right to change her mind !!!lol!:heehee: