PDA

View Full Version : So many girls out there

lindah
08-24-2007, 10:15 PM
I was on a business trip the last few days, and there are a lot of you girls flying this summer it seems. Getting off the plane from Philadelphia in the middle of the week, my business associate pointed out a very tall girl to me with great casual look and great hair. The next day we were in Albuquerque flying out, and we saw another girl, dressed down and casual in the middle of the day. Today we were in Dallas and he said to me that it was the first day this week that he had gone without seeing a tranny. I didn't have the nerve to say Surprise honey you hit the trifecta. Have you girls noticed more of us out and about these days?

Karren H
08-24-2007, 10:33 PM
Ahhhh No!!! Not really

Karren

Zee
08-24-2007, 10:44 PM
Not so much, no. I try to see if I can spot any, and I have only seen a handfull in the past few years.

Joy Carter
08-24-2007, 11:16 PM
Nope. I saw a blatantly male looking TS earlier this past spring. But no, you might see more trying to pick up men in the red light district than at the mall.

vivianann
08-25-2007, 01:54 AM
It seems your business associate has an awarness to trannies when he is out in public, mabee he is a trannie also, and he is trying to find out if you will be critical, or accepting of this lifestyle. you may try to say something that might get him to reveal his secret desire to wear dresses.:2c:

Kate Simmons
08-25-2007, 04:43 AM
I hardly ever notice which means whatever they are doing, it must be working. The thing is, when this becomes more and more of a normal thing, more and more people will either not notice or not care. To me that would be the goal and should someone say to me:"Hey look, a guy dressed as a girl". My response would be:"Cool". Works for me.:happy:

Jillm
08-25-2007, 04:52 AM
No, haven’t noticed.

Val702
08-25-2007, 05:11 AM
I need to bump into some of us. To help bring me out.

Fab Karen
08-25-2007, 05:15 AM
It seems your business associate has an awarness to trannies when he is out in public, mabee he is a trannie also, and he is trying to find out if you will be critical, or accepting of this lifestyle. you may try to say something that might get him to reveal his secret desire to wear dresses.:2c:
My guess would be he's an admirer.

Mitch23
08-25-2007, 06:26 AM
seen a few out but not many - my impression is that only a fraction actually go out dressed. A pity really because it's such a gas!

Mitch

Deidra Cowen
08-25-2007, 06:44 AM
Just like a couple of the other girls are saying....I think your friend is probably an admirer or perhaps even a CD.

lindah
08-25-2007, 07:09 AM
It seems like it was just one of those things. Two girls in 2 days. I am not sure about my friend. I think he is just a tolerant guy who finds a tranny out in public in the middle of the day in an airport unusual. The funny thing is that the first girl, he pointed out to me. I would never have known. I was hoping that it was one of you girls flying from Philadelphia to Dallas midweek. If you were, just wanted to say a belated hello. I was 10 rows to the front.

sissystephanie
08-25-2007, 09:38 PM
Does being tall and wearing a feminine outfit equate to being a CD? If so, there really are a lot of us out there! I think a number of the ladies hit the nail on the preverbial head. Your business associate is trying too hard to prove something! Only he knows what or why!

Sissy

More Girl than man sometimes

Trinni
08-25-2007, 09:50 PM
Nope