PDA

View Full Version : i quit

cutebicd85
08-25-2007, 02:02 AM
i just cant do this anymore. where i am in life, at my job, my friends, my family everything and everyone... no more from this youngin.

goodbye.

adios.

ciao.

no more.

Sheri 4242
08-25-2007, 02:08 AM
What exactly do you mean? You sound like somene in a desperate state -- and while many who get there don't want to talk, it is usually the best thing to do! What are you saying you quit?

Zee
08-25-2007, 02:47 AM
I am sorry to see you go, if you ever need to get something off your chest, you know where to come.

Good luck to you in all your future endeavors. May the path you choose be paved with gold.

Kate Simmons
08-25-2007, 04:34 AM
Okay my friend, I understand. You know where we are if you want to talk. I wish you all the best.:happy:

Rosaliy Lynne
08-25-2007, 09:45 AM
i just cant do this anymore. where i am in life, at my job, my friends, my family everything and everyone... no more from this youngin.

goodbye.

adios.

ciao.

no more.
but I feel for what you are saying. Be well. Be happy. Good luck. Remember, you are who you are and we are here if you need us. We are your sisters. Don't forget us. We won't forget you.

Chantelle CD
08-25-2007, 12:17 PM
Best of luck to you, been there so so meny times :( but no more, got tired of the battles. hope you find peace

SherriePall
08-25-2007, 12:19 PM
Cutebicd85 -- If you're still reading these posts, PM my namesake Sheri 4242. Please. Are you just quitting this forum? Let us know. We're here to talk and listen. We have all been through rough times. Times that seemed too much.

Paula Thomas
08-25-2007, 04:17 PM
If you mean quitting CDing - pack everything away, rather than purge.

If you still feel this way in a year, then maybe purge.

Otherwise, you may be kicking yourself for wasting a lot of good clothes/accessories.

We will miss you.

switcheralso
08-25-2007, 08:08 PM
We will see you back in two weeks if not sooner. I would imagine under a new name.