PDA

View Full Version : Camisole S/O

switcheralso
08-25-2007, 07:17 AM
My wife yesterday just received a beautiful pink camisole lingerie set. She specifically told me not to put it on or I will stretch it out. I told her OK but we needed to buy matching camisole for my birthday. Has anyone bought matching sets of lingerie that is worn by you and your SO?

Jillm
08-25-2007, 07:22 AM
Yes we have matching teddies with stockings, and several silk nightgowns and silk underwear.

DonnaT
08-25-2007, 07:25 AM
No. She rarely wears a cami. Her tastes in lingerie and such are 180 degrees from mine.

Lora Olivia
08-25-2007, 07:53 AM
a couple of matching nighties

KatieZ
08-25-2007, 07:55 AM
My ex and I had many matching nighties. I bought us 3 shortie nighties at Meirs once and when I got to the checkout the cashiers (3 of them) were all standing around chatting at one register. When I went up to the checkout the one there started talking to the others and me. She was commenting on how nice it was to see a man buying items like this for his wife and how she wished her husband would buy things like that for her. And how most men are too scared to buy things like that. All the time she was talking she never noticed that there were two of each item there in different sizes and she only scanned one of each color. Now normally I am an honest person and would have pointed out that there were two of each item but with 3 of them there carrying on so I kept my mouth shut. Didn't really feel the need to explain to them why the different sizes.

KandisTX
08-25-2007, 10:18 AM
Yes, we have matching nighties here in my house ;) Of course, we have to add our daughter into the mix of matching nighties :)

Kandis:love:

Lora Olivia
08-25-2007, 10:28 AM
OMG does this mean i have to add the grandaughters to the list lol

Cyndie
08-25-2007, 11:06 AM
We have a few matching night gowns and a couple of matching bra/panty sets. I think that it would be fun to have completly matching oufits, lingerie, dress, shoes. Anyone ever tried it:heehee:

TTFN
Cyndie

kaitlin
08-25-2007, 11:15 AM
Hi Girls, My wife and I have a few matching items. The best ones are the matching thigh highs, panties and camisoles we wore at our wedding. BTW 24/7/365 our toenails are the same color!!! Cool isn't it! Kaitlin

sara_also
08-25-2007, 11:33 AM
Well we really don't have anything that matches. We will borrow some things from each other once in a while, or share some clothing..We are two different ladies with different likes and dislikes.

Tip or Ozma
08-25-2007, 02:09 PM
We have many matching sets as well as individual ones based on our personal preferences. We also have a few matching bras and share stockings, slips and pantyhose.

Tip

sissystephanie
08-25-2007, 02:37 PM
My late wife would buy matching sets. Very nice of her...

My late wife also bought matching sets. In fact, we wore matching white silk sets at our wedding, and on our wedding night. Of course, the second ones didn't stay on long!!

Sissy

More Girl than man sometimes

kymmieLorain
08-25-2007, 05:19 PM
Yeah, me and my so have a few matching things. Sometimes I will buy a 5 pack of panties and split it with her.

Kymmie

Heather_Marie
08-27-2007, 07:42 PM
We buy matching panties. It's fun to do.

BarbaraTalbot
08-27-2007, 10:15 PM
My wife yesterday just received a beautiful pink camisole lingerie set. She specifically told me not to put it on or I will stretch it out. I told her OK but we needed to buy matching camisole for my birthday. Has anyone bought matching sets of lingerie that is worn by you and your SO?

But yes, my wife says the same to me.If she didn't, well yes, I'd give it a try. We are going to have the opposite problem soon. As her weight continues to plumet, she is losing faster than I and will soon be borrowing my clothes. Her goal is to lose so much that I can't borrow!

soccervixen
08-27-2007, 10:28 PM
yes, a matching set of VS coral lace camisoles with thongs, but only worn together once. My wife accepts my underdressing completely, my dressing grudgingly, and dressing together only rarely. But it's a beautiful set!

bridget thronton
08-28-2007, 02:20 PM
My wife likes us to buy matching clothes (but usually nighties are the only matching lingerie)

Francine1947
08-28-2007, 02:32 PM
My wife and I have matching Bra and Panty sets. Try for the same out fit.

karynspanties
08-28-2007, 02:47 PM
My wife and I have alot of matching lingerie. Makes shopping fun.:D

Christine XX
08-28-2007, 04:05 PM
I'd love to match, but it's hard to do when your sizes are very different. With her wearing medium to large and me wearing 2X/3X we shop on opposite sides of the store. Has anyone else noticed that the women's section almost never has the same styles as the misses section?

Ah well, time to drop that extra 75 so we can share clothes or match, I guess.

-Christine

Deanna2
08-28-2007, 06:59 PM
My wife and I have some matching items. The one I rather like is a lace cami/pantie set. Her's is pink and mine is aqua.

Rainbow GG
08-28-2007, 07:51 PM
yep! we have matching lingerie sets from victoria's secret and they are soo nice. we also have matching bras n panties and lounge clothes too. :heehee: i really like having matching clothes (not all of course lol)

Marcie Sexton
08-28-2007, 07:52 PM
We haven't, but thats not a bad idea...Think I'll ask and see what she says...

suchacutie
08-28-2007, 08:14 PM
So far all we have puchased to share is nail polish for when I'm en femme. I have my own matte finish in DRAB.

:)

tina