PDA

View Full Version : I'm done... I think...

Nyx
03-20-2005, 05:25 PM
Yes, I think I'm done buying girl apparel for a while. I now have all that I needed to complete more than one girly look. I thought I could get away with buying $300 of stuff at first.... Now I'm at about twice that. Its ok though, as my summer job allows me to afford this. And now that I own things, and am able to wear them at home when I want to, I feel more free than before.

What I bought:
- A metal briefcase with dual code locks to put my clothes in... Its full now, I would need a second one
- Fishnet stay up stockings
- Sheer stay up stockings
- Black opaque tights
- Black nylon panties
- A 34B bra (which is too small, although I do measure 34" around there)
- A 38C bra (which should be more reasonable)
- A black miniskirt with metal buckles
- A black boned corset with removable garters
- Fishnet pantyhose
- An acetate turtleneck long sleeve top
- A one piece swimsuit (Always found those looked pretty)
- 2x Amuse waterproof mascara
- A garterbelt + thong kit
- A nylon teddy + stocking kit
- 2x black nail polish
- Black lipstick
- White foundation
- A very pretty black wig with red bangs
- A cotton slip on dress
- Long black satin opera gloves
- A silk babydoll + shorts pajama
- 3 red, black, white boyshort panties
- 3 pairs of glittery pantyhose
- Black eyeliner
- Black eyeshadow
- 3 silk thongs
- A long black velvet skirt
- A velvet t shirt
- One pair of black sheer pantyhose (supposed to be glitter pantyhose, but have no glitter at all whatsoever, and those were damaged when I received them, the seller will send me a replacement).
- A black satin floral dress
- A velvet choker necklace with a silver pentagram
- Black square heel shoes, 2" heels
- Black dress pump, 3.5" heels
- Nail polish remover
- My mom gave me her epilator ;) (I know, that doesn't count as a purchase, but its still mine now ;D)
- White bodysuit

But now, I'm thinking gloss pantyhose look really hot... I will try to resist, but I don't know how long I can do that ;)

Julie York
03-20-2005, 05:42 PM
That's actually really interesting. It creates a very vivid picture of who you are. I can see your 'style' by what you bought. Maybe we could do a "what I have in my secret drawer", thread.

It was o.k. and I was nodding my head going..hmm yeah...hmm ooh yes!..yeah could work...hmm nah maybe....OOH! .....

Then I got to the white foundation...black mascarra..black lipstick...

I just don't get the Goth thing from a Cd angle. I've never liked ill looking people. Even when they wear vinyl and pvc.

But hey!...OOoh I've just an idea!.... How about....You could like form this charity group that goes round hospices.....and do sort of face painting..black lipstick...black eyeshadow...for folk on their way out......

"OOooh she looked ever so lovely......Her little black eyes sparkled....never seen her so happy......well considering she was dying"

Oh god I'm going to have a cigarette and shut up.

Midnight_Minx
03-20-2005, 05:46 PM
Quite a nice array of items there Nyx. :) Would love to have such a collection myself. How long did it take you to acquire all of that?

Thankfully, I wouldn't need to own a locking briefcase, but the rest would be delightful to own. :)

Luv

~Viv~

Tamara Croft
03-20-2005, 05:51 PM
Nyx your bra size won't be the size of your frame.

http://www.free-online-calculator.com/arts_and_media_calculators/fashion_and_clothing_calculators/bra_sizes_calculator/bra_sizes_calculator.shtml

Try this calculator to get the correct size.

Nice collection :D

Tamara x

Nyx
03-20-2005, 05:53 PM
I just don't get the Goth thing from a Cd angle. I've never liked ill looking people. Even when they wear vinyl and pvc.

Its not about looking ill, in my case, but more about the "doll" look...

See Lolita Snap:
http://www.lolitasnap.com/photo/1111339010
http://www.lolitasnap.com/photo/1110206115
http://www.lolitasnap.com/photo/1111339180

As for PVC and Vinyl, not really my style... No offense to anyone but I find that it looks silly as it has too much association with dominatrix girls and such... Unless you actually want to look like a dominatrix. I wanted to go for a more classy/sexy look.

Quite a nice array of items there Nyx. Would love to have such a collection myself. How long did it take you to acquire all of that?

Somewhere under a month... And I just added an item 5 minutes ago :\

Thankfully, I wouldn't need to own a locking briefcase, but the rest would be delightful to own.

Well, considering my mom lend me her credit card to buy all this, and that my briefcase is already full when I haven't received half of the items... I sort of won't need it either... Oh well, guess I can use it for something else, its a business briefcase so ;)

Nyx your bra size won't be the size of your frame.

http://www.free-online-calculator.c...alculator.shtml

Try this calculator to get the correct size.

I found that out already! With size 34, I can put it on, but its too tight, not so comfortable... As it actually pushes into the skin. I bought a 38 afterwards, and your calculator gives me 40 so, I guess I should be okay ;)

Katiegirl
03-20-2005, 06:03 PM
I bet you haven't finished buying yet- when I got my own place last year and could dress when I liked, I spent a fortune on setting myself up, but I'm still buying cloths, pantyhose eta - well a girl can always do with new things to wear. I now buy a few things each month and the wardrope is growing nicely.

you will enjoy yourself trying on all those cloths.

:)

Mind of a Woman,Body of a Man, Life is a Bitch

Priscilla1018
03-20-2005, 06:06 PM
Hi Nyx,

Sounds like a great collection,enjoy your look I have known Goths and find the style cool, even us old folks, 55, can be cool.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Nyx
03-20-2005, 06:11 PM
Hi Nyx,

Sounds like a great collection,enjoy your look I have known Goths and find the style cool, even us old folks, 55, can be cool.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Well, I'm not really a goth, its just that, goth girls have the potential to be cute to the power of 1000000 ;)

you will enjoy yourself trying on all those cloths.

Oh, I already am ;)

Wenda
03-20-2005, 06:34 PM
nice stuff girl, but, I hate to break this to you.... get your mom's plastic out, you are just nicely started... it never ends! I just received my tight stretchy silver knee high boots...where the hell am I going to wear those? And the girls on this site just encourage you!!! have fun! wenda

Julie York
03-20-2005, 07:12 PM
I was only joking with you btw. :D

Nyx
03-21-2005, 05:40 PM
Oh god no! I just received my velvet skirt.... Its in size 16W... I thought that was like size 16. But the thing is so huge, I don't think there exist woman large enough to fill that size!

Oh well, guess thats a reason to learn to use the sewing machine... I can probably make a nice appropriately sized skirt out of it... And have enough leftover material for a top (lol).

Amelie
03-21-2005, 05:47 PM
Nyx, for the bra that is too small. Some places sell bra extenders that clip on the back. That is if the bra is clipped on the back and not in the front. I don't know if extenders would work where the bra clips on the front. If the bra does clip on the front, just get some spandex fabric, cut the bra in the middle of the back and sew in the piece of spandex.
Wow, all those words I used to try and save a bra, it would probably be easier to buy another bra.
Amelie

Nyx
03-21-2005, 05:58 PM
Nyx, for the bra that is too small. Some places sell bra extenders that clip on the back. That is if the bra is clipped on the back and not in the front. I don't know if extenders would work where the bra clips on the front. If the bra does clip on the front, just get some spandex fabric, cut the bra in the middle of the back and sew in the piece of spandex.
Wow, all those words I used to try and save a bra, it would probably be easier to buy another bra.
Amelie

No problem, already bought another one. But I will take your suggestion account, as it does clip in the back, and I don't want to waste it, its a pretty cute bra ;)

Wendy me
03-21-2005, 05:59 PM
girlfreind your never going to be done shopping ever.............trust me............