PDA

View Full Version : Would like some advice on dating

suzee007
08-25-2007, 10:00 PM
Hi All,

I hope it's ok to ask this. I am not trying to break any rules.
I'm a male to female crossdresser looking for a GG for a romantic relationship. I want to know if any of you have advice on how to go about this? I've tried personal sites and am not having much luck. How would you suggest going about finding someone who is accepting of my crossdressing?

Again, I'm not looking for a date here, I'm just looking for advice and don't know where else to turn.

Thanks for the input

Suzee

Karren H
08-25-2007, 10:29 PM
ood luck!!! There is no secret place where these fully accepting GG's gather so, imho, it's going to be a shot in the dark trying to find one....

Karren

KateSpade83
08-25-2007, 10:35 PM
I'm in the same boat as you. But I see a lot of pretty women when I go to the mall. So maybe I should take a chance on one one day...

JOEY88
08-25-2007, 11:59 PM
yeah its hard to find a gg thats not jealous because you have better legs or something

Zee
08-26-2007, 12:04 AM
Love is like a sudden thunder storm. You never know when its going to hit, but when it does, you're in for one heck of a show.

Best advice I was ever given was to not worry about it. As opportunities arise, take the chance.

When you do meet someone, after the second or third date, you may want to hint at it. Dropping it all at once may not go over well. Women like to digest things for a while, but they certainly do not like to be surprised. A lot of women are wonderful human beings and if they love you, they will see past your crossdressing, so long as you don't hide it from them.

Finding that someone will take time. But in the mean time, go out, have fun with whom ever you can whenever you can because you just never know if that special someone is going to be where you were going to be. If you don't get out, you will never know.

:2c:

nataliecd77
08-26-2007, 12:16 AM
Wih there was some secret formual I could pass along to find an accepting GG, but alas. Best advice I can give is to be yourself , don't hide the fact that your a CD but it doesn't necessarily have to define you becasue you are a CD. ( does that make sense?). And keep looking there are wonderful accepting women out there, but they are hard to spot sometimes.
Natalie

CDTiffany
08-26-2007, 12:37 AM
I have met a few CD Girls, that are married. And talked with alot of CD girls (I have been going to clubs lately). The only thing I get for advice like that is. Just keep on dating, And If dressing up is mandatory for you. Than you need to be honest, when you meet someone. Not the first date, But if you get even a little serious. You have to bring it up. Why waste anyones time. Yours or others.

XOXO Tiffany

Sandra
08-26-2007, 04:00 AM
yeah its hard to find a gg thats not jealous because you have better legs or something

:rolleyes:

JOEY88
08-26-2007, 04:13 AM
sorry Sandra did i do something wrong

Sandra
08-26-2007, 04:21 AM

sorry Sandra did i do something wrong

Why assume that GGs are jealous? I'm not, yes my SO has good legs and IMO looks very good when she dressed up to the nines, but I'm certainly not jealous of that.