PDA

View Full Version : Question for the FtM's?

nataliecd77
08-26-2007, 12:49 AM
I was wondering, kinda what ya'lls thinking was about us MtF cd's. I know most of ya'll guys are closer to TS than alot of us CDs that are MtF.
I mean for me I can see how it would be difficult to present a masculine image sometimes. For me personally I kinda look at ya'll guys like brothers. I mean ya'll have someof the same issues that I have, just in reverse. Do you think of MtF's in the same aspect usually or? The thread about watches got me thinking about this, I know all about finding a guys watch that works with small hands and wrists. Is there anything else that might be something that some of us MtFs might could help with? I'm sure that just like the GG's on the forum that there is some advice ya'll could help pass to us " girls".
I enjoy reading te things that get posted on this side of the forum, you guys ahve some interesting thoughts and some great tastes in clothes( I mihgt have to have some advice next time I need to go somewhere in my guy mode).
Well, I'm sure ya'll will check in over time, so I'll look for your replies. Take cares guys and If I might can help in some way feel free to ask.
Natalie

ZenFrost
08-26-2007, 02:16 AM
There's a sticky on the top of the Transmasculine section which basically outlines our attitude towards MtFs...

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45857

Essentially it says we like you guys, we like it when you post on our forum, we like hearing what you have to say and whatever advise you have for us, but the one thing we don't like is disrespect.

So yes, I like hearing from MtFs and getting advice on stuff. I feel we can relate to each other in some ways so it's really cool to have you guys around. :happy:

But on the other hand, I don't like the few MtFs that are really disrespectful towards us. Luckily you guys generally aren't.

Tobie
08-26-2007, 05:39 AM
Well, I live with an MtF crossdresser/bigender.. so I say I don't have much of a problem with them. ;) Other than finding out my make-up has been borrowed without being asked first...

mistunderstood
08-26-2007, 09:29 AM
First I like most of you girls you are lot of fun. But I also do not like the attitute alot of girls have. It seems to be me me me and what are you wearing. Do not get me wrong I do not feel this way about all of you just a lot of you. Also this feeling is only about MTF does not include the GG's. I think the GG's on this forum are super but they have to put up with a ton of crap here. But any ways.
Sorry if this seams rough but this is what I have noticed last few months.

Taylor105
08-26-2007, 09:52 AM
Well, I live with an MtF crossdresser/bigender.. so I say I don't have much of a problem with them. ;) Other than finding out my make-up has been borrowed without being asked first...

LOL about borrowing make-up without asking.

I am going to agree with everyone else on this one. I don't like the disrespect from the select few people who just can't get it. But I value the advice on my photos from the MTF because I know you all can tell me what I need to do to pass better.

John
08-26-2007, 10:28 AM
I have no issue. True, some of the girls over you're side of the fence anoy me when they show disrispect or disrigard to us (or anyone for that matter), but as a whole, you're allright :D

nataliecd77
08-26-2007, 10:30 AM
Yeah I do see what you mean about the GG's sometimes having it really rough, alot of the girls are very into the me me me mode sometimes.I am also very disappointed at the grief you guys catch at times, people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, some of the girls need to learn to be alil more respectful. Well hope you guys have a good day.
Natalie

Kieron Andrew
08-26-2007, 10:51 AM
on the whole i love MtFs, my whole circle of friends are MtF here back home so why would i not, ive dated MtFs too.....all the me me me, look at me stuff gets a bit too much sometimes because im not wired up that way....but generally I like to mix with all parts of this wonderful spectrum to gain knowledge of others

nataliecd77
08-26-2007, 11:40 AM
I think that is a large part of why I like readong posts over here. It allows me to gain perspective from anothers point of veiw. There are very valid points brought up by you guys that I had never actually considered until ya'll mentioned them. A funny aspect of it is as I try to think about things that might help you guys match the male image better its makes me evaluate myself and has assisted my in being more femeine at times, sounds like a funny contradictions but it has worked that way. By identifying what male traits are, I have been able to attempt to modify those traits in myself.
Natalie

Kieron Andrew
08-26-2007, 11:45 AM
A funny aspect of it is as I try to think about things that might help you guys match the male image better its makes me evaluate myself and has assisted my in being more femeine at times, sounds like a funny contradictions but it has worked that way. By identifying what male traits are, I have been able to attempt to modify those traits in myself.
NatalieFunny thats what i tend to do with GMs too :heehee:, and also to help MtFs, so we're not to dis-similiar (is that even a word) after all

Syr_SwitchyGQ
10-04-2007, 07:54 AM
First I like most of you girls you are lot of fun. But I also do not like the attitute alot of girls have. It seems to be me me me and what are you wearing. Do not get me wrong I do not feel this way about all of you just a lot of you. Also this feeling is only about MTF does not include the GG's. I think the GG's on this forum are super but they have to put up with a ton of crap here. But any ways.
Sorry if this seams rough but this is what I have noticed last few months.

Try being on a flag corps/colorguard team for three years. Preppy GG's can be just as bad or worse... I think I've been ruined actually... that attitude is nothing new so I've mostly just ignored it. :rolleyes:

As far as the the MtF's on this site go, I for the most part appreciate your different perspective on life and personal insights. There are a few ladies who like to stir up trouble, but I think they're in the minority.

Cai
10-04-2007, 08:01 AM
A funny aspect of it is as I try to think about things that might help you guys match the male image better its makes me evaluate myself and has assisted my in being more femeine at times, sounds like a funny contradictions but it has worked that way. By identifying what male traits are, I have been able to attempt to modify those traits in myself.
Natalie

I don't find that at all unusual. I've used tips from MtF passing websites to help me identify traits in myself that are more feminine. (Not that I intend to drop my personality b/c it's too girly or anything). Things do seem to work in both directions.

Dasein9
10-04-2007, 10:19 AM
I was wondering, kinda what ya'lls thinking was about us MtF cd's. I know most of ya'll guys are closer to TS than alot of us CDs that are MtF.
I mean for me I can see how it would be difficult to present a masculine image sometimes. For me personally I kinda look at ya'll guys like brothers. I mean ya'll have someof the same issues that I have, just in reverse. Do you think of MtF's in the same aspect usually or? The thread about watches got me thinking about this, I know all about finding a guys watch that works with small hands and wrists. Is there anything else that might be something that some of us MtFs might could help with? I'm sure that just like the GG's on the forum that there is some advice ya'll could help pass to us " girls".
I enjoy reading te things that get posted on this side of the forum, you guys ahve some interesting thoughts and some great tastes in clothes( I mihgt have to have some advice next time I need to go somewhere in my guy mode).
Well, I'm sure ya'll will check in over time, so I'll look for your replies. Take cares guys and If I might can help in some way feel free to ask.
Natalie

In one sense, it doesn't matter whether y'all are MtF, and in another sense it matters a great deal.

It doesn't matter because I try to take y'all as people first, and so whether someone's FtM, MtF, GG, GM, or Martian doesn't really matter. It's how you treat me and my friends, and how I treat you. (Okay, so I don't always succeed at treating people like people first, but I do try.)

It does matter because if I'm going to get to know y'all, I need to know something about your hopes, dreams, wishes, aspirations, etc. And that's where the alphabet soup we use to describe types of us comes in.

Sometimes y'all are helpful, and I hope sometimes we're helpful to you.

Albtraum
10-14-2007, 04:55 AM
Like Das says, we should all be open to each other. Bottom line is we're ALL people. I'm not bashful about answering a question, but I'm a little hesitant to give unasked for advice, especially if I don't know a person well.

If I ask a question, I'd rather be told to mind my own business, because there's times I can tread on someone's toes and I'll guarantee you, it's unintentional. Communication is paramount. I'd rather be called a name (wouldn't be the first time::happy:) and have a chance to apologize, I think it makes for better friendships. Just IMHO.