PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping in fem clothes

missattitude
08-26-2007, 02:51 AM
There is a time and place for everything. Even though some of us can not do this, is , however ones place to wake up every morning with some nice sheer nylons on with a thong and bra to top it off. Does any one else do this. I have been crossdressing for every bit of my life expect when in public, still have not conquered the fear of being ousted while in drag, but that is a different topic. I was just ciorious if any other crossdressers have been doing this. Its almost like I can't sleep without some type of female clothing, ever. I don't have a problem being away from my clothes during the day sometimes, which is occured due to certain circirumstances that do not allow me to be in fem, or rather I don;t have the gut ablility to go threw it . Anyways, I am jabbing away , hehe.. I Just want to know what other crossdressers out there sleep either in fem or have female clothes on..

Miss Thanz

JOEY88
08-26-2007, 03:12 AM
the first time i dressed in fem it felt so comfortable that i went to sleep that night in it

Hermione Simpson
08-26-2007, 03:14 AM
yes, i either sleep in a nightie or an old dress, because i never seem to have a good nights sleep if i don't

Veronica 1
08-26-2007, 03:22 AM
If a fire broke out in the middle of the night, I would be standing on the curb in a satin half slip and bra. I just hope it never happens.

Cyndie
08-26-2007, 04:21 AM
I sleep in a nightie or a satin night shirt every night. My favorite gowns are Olga Form Fit, Miss Elean, or Shadow Line, they all feel heavenly.:heehee:

TTFN
Cyndie

Rosaliy Lynne
08-26-2007, 05:19 AM
There is a time and place for everything. Even though some of us can not do this, is , however ones place to wake up every morning with some nice sheer nylons on with a thong and bra to top it off. Does any one else do this. I have been crossdressing for every bit of my life expect when in public, still have not conquered the fear of being ousted while in drag, but that is a different topic. I was just ciorious if any other crossdressers have been doing this. Its almost like I can't sleep without some type of female clothing, ever. I don't have a problem being away from my clothes during the day sometimes, which is occured due to certain circirumstances that do not allow me to be in fem, or rather I don;t have the gut ablility to go threw it . Anyways, I am jabbing away , hehe.. I Just want to know what other crossdressers out there sleep either in fem or have female clothes on..

Miss Thanz

and while I usually wear nighties, sometimes I just crashed all dressed. Too tired or maybe lazy to change into a nightie.

Trinni
08-26-2007, 05:27 AM
I don't get that opportunity very often but when I get the chance I love to go to sleep in womens lingerie. I even stuff my bra when I go to bed but I use items that won't break or leak. That could be unfortunate.

Jere Oneil
08-26-2007, 06:06 AM
Mostly sleep in a nylon nightie. Sometimes in bra and panties. Rarely in guy clothes(no more than 3 or 4 times a year when sharing accommodations with another guy on golf or bowling trips). I even keep a few pairs of (shudder) male undies for the trips.

kellylynn_31
08-26-2007, 06:15 AM
I always sleep in a silk nighty from Victorias Secret.

S/O is has no problem with it and sometime wear a matching one.

Mollyanne
08-26-2007, 06:15 AM
OMG, YES YES, I sleep in a bra(42D with forms) and pantyhose!!!! I LOVE the feeling(s) of the sheerness of my pantyhose and the weight of my forms on my chest. I should have been born a girl!!!!

:love: Mollyanne

traceyanne
08-26-2007, 06:39 AM
always sleep in silky nighties or cami sets, short nighties during warm months, then full lenght nighties during winter. dont sleep in bra find it uncomfy plus not sure if my wife would like that.

immike
08-26-2007, 06:51 AM

Miss Thanz
I very much enjoy sleeping in pantyhose&a nightie

rustynail
08-26-2007, 07:06 AM
When i get the (rare) chance of sleeping alone, I choose between a strapless bra with a nighty, or even 2 nighties slthering over each other, or - stockings, french knicks, half slip full slip and bra (38B). Sometimes I put on 2 culotte slips and panties under my PJ bottoms (wife doesn't like it but she doesn't know) so I can feel great all night. I have to get up early then to get dressed in the bathroom, so wife does not get upset.

Ashly
08-26-2007, 07:13 AM
As long as I can remember I go to bed wearing a full slip as nightie...sometimes I have some panties on too.

Years ago I had to wear a bra too..actually, I wore a bra almost 24*7..I am better now ;)

Foxy Lady
08-26-2007, 07:40 AM
Most of the time I sleep in bra with forms, panties and night gown. In the summer no stockings but will wear them other times of the year.

Jillm
08-26-2007, 07:54 AM
I usually sleep with pantyhose on and silk pj’s or silk nightgown

JazmyneCD
08-26-2007, 08:43 AM
I fell asleep with a skirt, hose and a tight top the other night. I had dressed after my wife fell asleep since I simply felt like being comfy and wasn't tired yet.

When we woke up she asked when I changed. I told her and she just smiled and rubbed my hosed legs, telling me she loved me. God, I love my woman ;)

joann07
08-26-2007, 09:13 AM
I love to as well.
I'll do a variety of things, but my favorite is sleeping in a bra and pantyhose.
However, I've discovered Victoria's Secret's Pink line of sleepwear so I've been wearing that lately.
Last saturday, I went out wearing a v-neck top, denim skirt, and pantyhose. I was out all night (2:30AM) and when I got I home I was too tired to change so I just went to bed in my outfit.

Hugs!

Hugs!

stefcd1
08-26-2007, 09:16 AM
I always sleep in a nylon nightgown and panties. The only time I don't sleep in women's nightgowns is when I am on trip and sharing a room with other guys. I have tried to revert back and sleep in male attire but even if I can go to sleep, I wake up and must get up and get back into my nightgown. I suppose there is no going back.

insearchofme
08-26-2007, 09:29 AM
I have 7 night gowns, each a different style, one for each night. I guess I should have the days of the week on to them.

Zee
08-26-2007, 09:31 AM
Nighties or lingerie. Often with nylons. I have been doing this since I was a kid, so if I don't I find I do not get enough sleep. I do not know why that is.

CourtneyinTaylor
08-26-2007, 09:34 AM
Night gowns as often as possible, or i have a few paint and tank sets i love the loose silky feeling brushing up on my legs.

Karren H
08-26-2007, 09:34 AM
When on the road, it's my satin PJ's. Nothing else.... Bra's, nylons, corset are not comfortable to sleep in... And when I sleep I like to be comphy....

Karren

sissystephanie
08-26-2007, 09:38 AM
Living in the the Hotlanta area, I wear panties during the hot season and a Satin nighty the rest of the time. If I am real tired, I can sleep in almost anything. But usually I need to be girly to get to sleep!

Sissy

More Girl than man sometimes

shauna 9
08-26-2007, 10:45 AM
I wear short silky nighties during the summer during winter silky pajama sets and long silky nighties.

Slip Affinity
08-26-2007, 10:55 AM
When at home, I always sleep in a nightie and panties. Sometimes I'll make it a slip, bra, panties and nylons. And, sometimes when traveling, my wife will surprise me and pack a nightie for me for the motel room.

Delia1
08-26-2007, 11:03 AM
a nice silk nightie or full length slip with a a very lacy pair of panties underneath

love delia

Annette_boy
08-26-2007, 11:21 AM
Nighties always and panties cotton for the really hot weather silkie nylon for other and a guys night shirt when I must share with those I am not out to
girlie makes for really comfy sleep
Hugs Annette

Angie G
08-26-2007, 11:22 AM
it's only beena few times that I dress for bed I sleep mostly in the buff :hugs:
Angie

KarenSusan
08-26-2007, 12:09 PM
Either a silk and lace or satin nightie every night. No panties or bra.

KandisTX
08-26-2007, 12:19 PM
I have discovered that I sleep more soundly when dressed. Normally it will be bra, panties, and nightgown. I use my foam breast forms in the bra (safer since the silicone ones would probably rupture on me and that would be a sticky mess).

Kandis:love:

janet1234
08-26-2007, 12:24 PM
I would love to buy some satiny sleepwear, I did not want to sleep wearing forms.

Tip or Ozma
08-26-2007, 10:02 PM
Nightgowns--long or short depending on the weather. I prefer chiffon, but I usually just look at the peignoir side of our closet (several dozen) or a half-dozen on the trunk at the foot of our bed and pick one. I do wear nylons or pantyhose once in awhile. My wife now wears nightgowns almost every night since I've expressed more and more of my fem side to her in the past two years.

If the grandkids sleep over, it is strictly the bottoms of men's sweats.

Phoebe Reece
08-26-2007, 10:12 PM
Most nights I wear a nylon tank top and either pantyhose or thigh-high's.

Rosaliy Lynne
08-26-2007, 10:16 PM
I always sleep in a nylon nightgown and panties. The only time I don't sleep in women's nightgowns is when I am on trip and sharing a room with other guys. I have tried to revert back and sleep in male attire but even if I can go to sleep, I wake up and must get up and get back into my nightgown. I suppose there is no going back.

but even if there was a way to go back - *I* would NOT.

Rosaliy Lynne
08-26-2007, 10:18 PM
it's only beena few times that I dress for bed I sleep mostly in the buff :hugs:
Angie

But I haven't done that since I let my girl side become!!!! I much prefer bra, forms and one of my now 8 nighties.

Pamela Julie
08-26-2007, 10:44 PM
When the wife is out of town only. I have many bras, only a few work overnight. I wear one of them with silicone breast forms. I don't move around much while I sleep so have not damaged the forms. I find I fall asleep quicker and wake up more refreshed when I do this. A bra without forms will not do this for me. I wish the forms were real boobs so I wouldn't need the bra. Attaching with tape doesn't work either, I guess the forms are too heavy, they pull away from my body in a few hours, after a great natural feeling. In the winter, I like to wear loose fitting nighties with a built in bra. Almost never any panties over night.

kymmieLorain
08-26-2007, 11:12 PM
I always sleep in feminine attire. be it just a pair of panties or a baby doll teddie, or??? I feel I get a better nights sleep.

Kymmie

Jodie Wexler
08-26-2007, 11:42 PM
By the time I get to sleep everthing is usualy ripped off and scattered about the room.

lisa_sf
08-27-2007, 12:02 AM
Always sleep in at least panties, usually with a bra, and sometimes with pantyhose. In the winter, I might put a nightie on over the top of that.

andreaattimes
08-27-2007, 12:25 AM
When I can I sleep in hose and a gown. I don't wear a bra when I sleep, it is hard for me to be comfortable enough to sleep in one.

Francesp56
08-27-2007, 12:47 AM
Satin or Nylon Nightie along with soft Panties.
A real joy is to have Breakfast,still wearing the Nightie
along with its matching Robe-----sheer bliss.

Francesp56

Diane1950
08-27-2007, 10:10 AM
I love to sleep and wake up in my lingerie.At least a bra and panties, sometimes a nightie or slip and ph or thigh-highs. I NEVER sleep in my male underwear anymore. I want to feel femme as much as possible.

Julogden
08-27-2007, 11:18 AM
Night gowns for me for pretty much all of my adult life.

Carol

alisoncdnj
08-27-2007, 06:28 PM
I have many times, although not lately since my children have moved back in. I have found a sports bra works well under a cotton nightie. I wake up feeling so refreshed. Even with the children home I always wear satin panties to bed. Just can sleep with tightie whities on. LOL.

maidalexas
08-27-2007, 06:44 PM
I just cant sleep if i dont have the fill of silk or satin against my skin:love:

Heather_Marie
08-27-2007, 07:04 PM
For me it is every night I at least have to where panties. In the winter I were panties and nightgowns, full slips, cami sets, baby dolls, silky nighties. I love the feeling they have can there be anything better than a good night sleep in all the above. Sometimes my wonderful wife sometimes joins me in her nighties and or her full slip. I love that she joins me and is very supportive with my cross-dressing. :hugs:

glossy
08-27-2007, 07:06 PM
I delight in my two satin nighties I had made while in Cambodia. In the warmers months, though, I prefer a lighter chemise with a silky slip. It offers much freer movement in the night.
I occasional wear one of my bras. My wife goes along with me, though she says she doesn't get the bra part since she prefers to feel her breasts moving freely.
When we make love she laughs and says, "How many layers are there tonight?" I enjoy having her strip me

Babette
08-27-2007, 07:37 PM
Its got to be a nightie or nothing at all. For some reason, I cannot stand panties or pants at night, especially when the room is warm. Flannel is out of the question too.

Pleasant dreams.

Babette

Tina P Hose
08-27-2007, 09:01 PM
As I live aone it is my option to sleep in whatever I want to. Usually buff or boxers, but a few times a week in a chemise and pantyhose, sometimes a bra and pantyhose, sometimes just pantyhose.

charlie-50
08-27-2007, 09:08 PM
I try to sleep in fem mod as much as possable .........charlie......:D

Staci
08-27-2007, 09:48 PM
I wear a nylon or satin nightgown 4 nights a week. The other three are guy stuff. My wife helps me pick out my nightgowns and after a couple nights wearing one I just throw it in the laundry. Since I have been wearing very nice nighties to bed she also has begun wearing nice nighties. We have one that is identical that we wear on valentines day.

Jennaie
08-27-2007, 09:57 PM
I don't really have a need to be dressed when I sleep. I do have a need to have something that reminds me of the girl I am when I am awake though. I often wear panties to work, and yes I often wear them to bed as well.

imseakin
08-27-2007, 10:22 PM
It'll be the Wolford tights and microfibre bra and inserts tonight for sure! Mmm...nice mass in the front...love caressing them through the silky fabric of the bra! Good night all!

soccervixen
08-27-2007, 10:26 PM
always sleep in some form of panties and a lacey camisole, sometimes some VS shorts or femme sleep pants. Love the feel of femme fabrics, especially to sleep.

why must men's stuff be such awful fabrics?

Vivian_Anne_1
08-27-2007, 10:32 PM
I love to sleep in either my silk V.S. Pajamas or the satin ones too but on hot nights my satin teddy. :D

maryanne
08-28-2007, 06:48 AM
When i am away on business i sleep in a satin full slip and panties or i have a doube layered 60's style knee length nightie that i love but tend to get tangled up in it.

Cassy11
08-28-2007, 01:52 PM
Have to have satin PJ bottoms over shaved legs and panties, it's a great feeling.

SatinDoll00
08-28-2007, 02:03 PM
At least at home...

Get some satin sheets. Sleep naked. It is incredible!!

Morgan

<----Satin sheet used in the making of this avatar :heehee:

Francine1947
08-28-2007, 03:01 PM
Hi
I sleep in a night gown bra And panties every night. because it feels so good, the silkyness on my body is great, also helps me sleep

Lanore
08-31-2007, 03:40 PM
I have always slept in the nude. Nothing between the satin sheets and me.

Lanore

Charlene Ogden
08-31-2007, 03:51 PM
Ultra sheer pantyhose for this girl.
It's sometimes hard for me to fall asleep because they arrouse me in bed.
Love being shaved and in my p hose. My wife is fine with me wearing hose to bed.
I, too, live in Hotlanta but have the A/C on most of time during summer so hose year round aren't an issue.
I love hose so much that I'll wear them anywhere regardless of the weather.
:-)

rata
08-31-2007, 08:34 PM
I wear satin pjs in the winter and chemises in the summer.:happy:

caroledwina
08-31-2007, 08:38 PM
sleep in a girlfriend's nightie or full fashion slip - I ALWAYS sleep in panties - even when it's freezing and I have to wear long johns over them (which naturally dulls the effect, lol.

Carly

caroledwina
08-31-2007, 09:03 PM
I have always slept in the nude. Nothing between the satin sheets and me.

Lanore

(melt)

MeraLehanga
08-31-2007, 09:11 PM
In femme clothes within no time I am asleep, but the thought of sacrificing the overwhelming divine pleasure compels me to getup and make myself tea or coffee to delay my sleep as much as possible. How helpless and weak I feel that I wouldnt mind surrendering the presidency of the state for this absolute pleasure of being covered head to toe all femme!!!!

Thanks for asking, I am aroused!

KandisTX
08-31-2007, 10:37 PM
sleep in a girlfriend's nightie or full fashion slip - I ALWAYS sleep in panties - even when it's freezing and I have to wear long johns over them (which naturally dulls the effect, lol.

Carly

Two words for you Carly.

CUDDLEDUDS Okay so that's just a brand name, but they are so soft and luxurious and they are totally femme ;)

Kandis:love:

audrey-lynn
09-01-2007, 07:35 AM
Every night long silky nightgown. just love feeling.

Charleen
09-01-2007, 07:44 AM
Nighties.

iiiman5
09-01-2007, 12:37 PM
Since spring i have wore panties 24/7. Since my wife is away at her Moms all weeken with the kids I decided to try sleeping in a Bra. I stufed it and it felt so comforatable I fell asleep rightaway. It was the greatest feeling waking up with it on I amy going to do it every chance I get.

My Lady Marsea
09-01-2007, 12:50 PM
I have been wearing nylon Babydolls and Gowns for 40 some years and am even in one as I type this. Only problem over the years is it's hard to find nice nylon anything in larger sizes and the days of the double sheer are long dead LOL. :D(OMG thank you Ebay) Hey Girl, it's your bed and your dreams...go for it.....Marsea

SANDRA MICHELLE
09-01-2007, 02:43 PM
Always! Don't have any male sleep wear so I wear my nighties every night, the better half and I have lot's of matching nighties, oh how fun it is!

Becca
09-01-2007, 03:12 PM
Whenever my wife is away, I sleep in hose, nightgown, bra, and breast forms. There's nothing like it, at least for me. I particularly enjoy waking up in the morning and finding that I am already "dressed".

I would like to sleep en femme more often, but I still have a young child at home and worry about them coming into my room at night.

collette01
09-01-2007, 04:03 PM
When ever I'm away or my wife is away I always sleep in a silk nighty.

Collette

immike
09-02-2007, 02:39 AM

Miss Thanz
I love to sneak into mothers closet,when she goes away&leaves me to watch
the dog.I love to go into her pantyhose drawer&take a fresh,unopened pkg of
pantyhose&put them on,then systematically begin trying on all of her dresses,
shoes,tops,etc.My absolute favorite is to dress in one of her good short
skirtsuits,or one of her pantsuits.Later in the evening,I'll go in her closet&
pull out one of her mini skirts,a silk blouse&a pair of her heels.I generally
kick off her heels,then fall asleep on her bed.

sometimesgretchen
09-02-2007, 05:06 AM
Babydoll nightie or a satin chemise with panties

angelinamillar
09-02-2007, 05:18 AM
I have slept in a pair of sheer tights and a thong bodysuit for about 17 years give or take, obviously not the same one lol. Just such a nice feeling when your legs feel silky in bed :happy:

Tiana
09-03-2007, 05:09 PM
always a long satin nightdress with matching coloured silky knickers. when possible my wife wears the matching chemise x

Tip or Ozma
09-03-2007, 11:47 PM
My wife is downstairs finishing a movie. Last night we watched The Notorious Betty Page again, so I am inspired to wear something from the vintage drawer. I am wearing a white all-in-one with black stockings and a white peignoir. My shoes are round-toed black Mary Janes (3.5 inch heels). I am sure that my wife can hear me fussing about. She usually comes up stairs, giggles and then picks out her own peignoir set. What fun!

Patricia Danielle
09-04-2007, 07:25 AM
I love them long night gowns. I find that nylon is so nice and comfee then add satin sheets and we're off to see the wizard!!!

carie
09-04-2007, 12:01 PM
nigthies ,panties and bra everynight ...

Becky10
09-04-2007, 07:39 PM
...a full-length silk negligee with matching cami knickers...mmmm - I do like to wear tights too, the feel of them against the silk is wonderful, but usually get too hot.

Ever gone to sleep still in make up and having to clean up in the morning?!!

Becky
xx

Sugar
09-04-2007, 08:05 PM
Usually it's just my naked butt and satin sheets.

I sleep like a baby:happy:

KarinaD
09-04-2007, 10:33 PM
I usally go to bed in boyshort panies and a cami

Cindi Ann Kelly
09-05-2007, 08:30 PM
I like to wear a bra, panties and a night gown.
Sweet dreams.

cindi ann

Peggy55
09-07-2007, 04:18 AM
As long as I am alone (which is too often) I sleep in something feminine.

Katie T
09-07-2007, 07:28 AM
I sleep in a "water Bra" ( from wal-mart) Thong and Nightie every night when I am not at home . I even get to dress 1 out of 2 nights that I am at home. I am sooo lucky to have a SO who is understanding:love:

DorrissRennee
09-13-2007, 06:21 PM
I wear women's clothes to bed almost every night. Bra, panties, pantyhose skirt etc. Feels good when I wake up and feel them against my skin. Whew!

Mercedes
09-13-2007, 11:18 PM
I love to sleep in lingere and would when ever the mood struck. However, my wife does not really accept so part of our compromise is that I can wear something three nights a week, Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday. This way she knows and will not be surprised. Sounds like the Army but it works and keeps us sleeping in the same bed.

For me it is lace and fishnets.

Mercedes

Rhonda in dallas
09-14-2007, 10:00 AM
Hello everyone.
I just started dressing and my wife has been very good at helping me ( she even brought me a new bra). I have been sleeping in a full night gown every since i told her.
I want to think everyone for the great posts and info.
:love:

Jaydee
09-14-2007, 10:26 AM
I can only sleep dressed when I travel on business. I love to sleep in bra & forms, panties, and long nightie. I will sometimes leave on pantyhose if it is cold.

BTW, my nightmare came true a few months ago. There was a fire alarm in the hotel. I quickly changed into a pair of jeans and threw on a t-shirt,and jacket, but i forgot about the bra until I was outside. Luckily, it was pretty dark and not too many other people came out my fire excape. I was glad it was a false alarm.

Jaydee

Mayliis
09-14-2007, 10:29 AM
Hi Everyone,

I have done it few times... and I need to do it more. Waring female clothes is the best what can be... This week, when my girl was out the i wanted to be like real girl and i did some houseworks and i was on my heels and panties... the feeling was excellent... but getting used wearin heels... it takes time ;)

Kisses to you ...

Mayliis

Mitch23
09-14-2007, 10:37 AM
wife would not allow it. Was away from home last week so was able to wear silk nightie, panties and even stockings when i wanted - and for the whole week. But all good things come to an end ....

Mitch

Natasha1974
09-14-2007, 04:23 PM
Usually either a satin nightie, or an nice comfortable bra and panties. Wife doesn't mind and mostly encourages it, I just pull the bed covers up if one of the kids come wandering in like they are known to do!

stevenholley 49
09-14-2007, 10:11 PM
Heck! I sleep some nights in a 40D bra which my breasts are,and I also sleep in a night gown and pantie hose,Or some nights I also wear a girdle, I've been on female Hormones since the 90's.Who cares what anybody else thinks it's your home.

ArleneRaquel
09-14-2007, 10:46 PM
Yes, yes, yes ! I do it almost every night. My body feels sooo good in freshly cleaned lingerie and I love all aspects of sleeping enfemme. :love: & :hugs: Maureen Welch - Sleeping in My Babydoll

Michelle04240
09-15-2007, 10:09 AM
Panties in the warmer months, satin pj's, gowns, chemise, etc when it starts to get chilly. Of course being the true New Englander I am, it don't really get "chilly" till January :P

My wife got me a nice satin pj set for my birthday (Aug) which I was just able to wear to bed comfortably recently.

jsavage
09-15-2007, 02:11 PM
I wear a satin night gown & panties when I can. Sometimes with a bra. Best sleep I get!

Veronica 1
09-15-2007, 02:24 PM
Ever gone to sleep still in make up and having to clean up in the morning?!!

Becky
xx

I did that just the other night when I wore my baby dolls to bed for the first time, with forms, stockings and wig. Felt great to wake up in them and the only problem was that I slept in and just about forgot that I still had makeup on. I did a quick cleanup and off to work.

Diane1950
09-15-2007, 04:29 PM
I love to sleep enfemme and wake up in my bra, panties, chemise and sometimes stockings.What a beautiful way to start the day!

nadeen
09-15-2007, 04:35 PM
sometimes i will sleep in my black nightgown with bra falsies and panties other times i will just take off my dress and sleep with all my lingerie on

Andrea Azariah
09-16-2007, 03:32 AM
yes, i either sleep in a nightie or an old dress, because i never seem to have a good nights sleep if i don't

hey, that's exactly how i see it, nothing better than a nightgown or old dress to sleep in

Carol123
09-18-2007, 02:18 AM
I usually wear pantys and a short female cotton nighshirt

Khriss
09-19-2007, 12:40 AM
..I sleep naked generaly but..
.. pulled on my thigh high boots and ...
.. had great dreams! ? xx"K"

ArleneRaquel
09-19-2007, 12:49 AM
Are my usual femme bed wear, but sometimes a cami, babydoll. :love: & :hugs: Beyonce Welch - Honey of An Afro - Celtic Doll

Satin_Lover_13
09-19-2007, 02:29 AM
Yes sleeping in fem clothes when i need a good cuddle when the cold world closes in feels so right. I feel someone that loves me is holding me.

Miss Thanz

rustynail
09-19-2007, 04:24 AM
Yesterday I bought a totally silky very long M&S nightie with very short sleeves - more of a flap over the shoulders. It is a gorgeous colour sort of brown burgundy. Most nighties i buy seem to have been knitted a differnt way from my slips so that they do not slither over the slips, but this one slithers perfectly. Can't wait to try it out one night but will have to wait until the family are away, or perhaps i shall wear it on a long night drive over stockings a sheer bra and slips

Stefanie_in_Mt
09-19-2007, 05:11 AM
At least three times a week, Bra, Panties, and a nightgown. I totally love waking up in femme. I wish I could dress 24/7

prabha
09-19-2007, 08:06 AM
Mostly sleep in a nightie. Sometimes in bra and panties
:heehee:

Carla4Guage
09-19-2007, 08:35 AM
This has come up before, but in answer to the question, Marilyn Monroe and I prefer the "buff". I always have, it would be hard to put on anything, fem or not!

andyfreeze
09-19-2007, 08:47 AM
Used to be just VF full nylon panties but now it is a 1/2 slip without panties. Very comfortable, like nude but better for both my wife and I.

laura.lapinski
09-19-2007, 09:05 AM
On the rare occasion when I get the chance, I choose a bra and panties.

RobertaFermina
09-19-2007, 11:10 AM
Not Yet.

That seems nice, though I never have done this much.
I do share an apartment with my disapproving daughter (no SO), so opportunity is a lot less than for most.

The guy in me kinda rebels against this, and for me, if nobody else (approvingly) sees it, it just doesn't do as much for me. Guess I dress for the thrill of sharing it with someone.

:rose: Roberta :rose:

JoAnnDallas
09-19-2007, 12:16 PM
Now that my wife knows about me, I need to see if she will allow me to wear my Pink satin PJ's to bed. I also have a satin lime green tap pants set too. She might not go for that one. It is a little on the bright side. LOL

Mona
09-19-2007, 01:16 PM
I usually wear thigh highs and panties and a night shirt, sometimes a silky cami and in cold weather I wear pink leg warmers.

Melisa Honey
09-19-2007, 07:45 PM
I wear a cute pink Baby doll to bed every night.

StayceeCD
09-20-2007, 12:20 AM
I love waking up dressed exactly like this! Doesn't happen that often, only when I'm out of town but what a feeling!:D

OMG, YES YES, I sleep in a bra(42D with forms) and pantyhose!!!! I LOVE the feeling(s) of the sheerness of my pantyhose and the weight of my forms on my chest. I should have been born a girl!!!!

AlysonCD
09-20-2007, 12:31 AM
I usually wear tan pantyhose with girls (boystyle) boxers and a girls t-shirt. Sometimes some ankle socks also

My Lady Marsea
09-20-2007, 12:45 AM
Panties, Nylon Baby Doll or full gown for the better part of 40 years. If it's worth doing it's worth doing right LOL.

Kathi-Anne
09-20-2007, 11:05 AM
About the only thing I've slept in is my pantyhose. No shoes, male or female.

defan1976
09-20-2007, 11:16 AM
I love to fall asleep in my black bra with a nice silk purple gown on. Feels nice to wake up and have that feel against my skin. BUt can't all the time as im married and wife doesn't know i dress.

Katie Lynn cd
09-20-2007, 11:21 AM
I love to sleep in fem mode. The ONLY time that I ever get to do it though is when I am traveling.

KendallM2F86
09-21-2007, 12:13 AM
I sleep in my cotton boyshorts panties and just a tank top every night. I'm a very casual girlie gurl.

JoleneCDinPA
09-21-2007, 12:21 AM
I love waking up feeling my legs in nylons, a pair of silk panties and my favorite babydoll!

Carroll
09-21-2007, 04:52 AM
I have slept with a dress, wig, and boobs many times. As Cold weather approaches I'll sleep in my silky two piece jammies or a silky night shirt

Peggy55
09-21-2007, 03:38 PM
As long as I'm alone of course (which is most always these days) I sleep in something fem from just panties to full blown wig, breastforms, silky something, garters...you name it.
I love it.

eleyna
09-22-2007, 01:47 AM
Back when I was still trying to accept that I wanted to wear womens' clothes, "tricking" myself into sleeping in something girly was part of the fun. Learning to sleep in panties was a necessary step before I could decide I would stop wearing means underwear.

The biggest thing for me is sleeping in heels. I bought a cheap (extra) pair of 5in heel knee-high boots, removed the heel and fastened some padding on the underneath of the inside-lip that forces my foot down into a good arch when inside.

For years my limit had been a 3.5in heel, a few nights with the trainer and putting on 5ins feels comfortable and walking in them came fairly soon after.

Note: Training your arches takes time - don't go to bed one night, stuff socks in your boots and assume the next day you can prance around on 6in heels. I spent several weekends wearing 5ins and keeping off my feet a lot, and stretching and flexing my heel/ankle after walking. The next thing to do is to spend time just standing - do the dishes or something, build up your muscle memory of how to balance on them. Then you can start walking around.

Which lead me to my last great "sleep in" - I've had a pair of 5in thigh-highs for a while, whcih I bought on principle but couldn't wear and didn't like. After weeks of getting the hang of 5ins, I put my thigh-highs on one night shortly before falling asleep.

When I woke up, I rolled out of bed and brushed my teeth, and only as my eyes started to open did I realize what I was wearing :) The boots felt almost a part of me. So I got the hoover out and did most of the house before my feet started to ache; I switched into a pair of 3in espadrilles and finished up, but I've finally added real boots to my wardrobe :)

ArleneRaquel
09-22-2007, 01:55 AM
Don't all Ladies sleep in femme night attire ? I know that I do, after :drink: ing Chardonnay :happy: :love: & :hugs: Beyonce Welch - Celtic - Nubian Goddess :happy:

Colleentg
09-22-2007, 02:14 AM
I love to wear nighties, the short ones that barely cover the buttocks, babydolls as some call them. But all too often I fall asleep in whatever I happen to be wearing!!! I always wear bras, panties and pantyhose, even under my nighties. I doubt that my new b/f would approve of so much, every night! LOL

Rachel_CDS
09-22-2007, 04:24 AM
I can't sleep if I am not wearing a silk nightie, bra (with forms), panties & holdups. It feels so gorgeous. My wife likes it too & I occassionally wake up to her touching me all over! Heaven :-)

Patricia Danielle
09-22-2007, 05:32 AM
Me personally nylon nightgowns the longer the better. It's nice that the SO and I like the same things in sleep wear. I sleep like a log in a nightgown but if I have to do the guy thing I don't sleep I just kind of cat nap.

shauna 9
09-24-2007, 01:47 AM
every night I sleep in silk nightie

courtney briana
09-25-2007, 01:00 PM
i love sleeping in fem its awesome it helps me sleep, also gives me some nice dreams too sometimes!

Caroline Simmons
09-25-2007, 01:54 PM
Dont sleep in fem clothes as such, ( unless I zonk out just after getting in from a night out ) just me girly PJs / nightie if its cold

Ibecomingfemale
09-25-2007, 11:50 PM
I sleep with CONTROL TOP PANTYHOSE(s) or NYLONS ONLY. My grandma told me when I was little I sleep with her heels. I done it couple of times with my heels.

NYLON

Scotty
09-25-2007, 11:51 PM
Womens nighty, long t-shirt or silky womens short shorts with a tank top depending how warm it is.....

Claire3
09-26-2007, 01:21 AM
Unsure if reading this post has been a good or bad thing as been dressed en femme ever since in bed,either fully clothed or nightdress.First concern am is are breastforms ok,then its mmmmmm

Satin_Lover_13
09-26-2007, 03:35 AM
For over a week I been wearing a satin nite gown and a robe over that to sleep in. I been really sad and needed to be cuddled.

karen88st
09-26-2007, 03:51 AM
I sleep in pantyhose all the time...I tried sleeping in corset once but I won't do that again.

rustynail
09-26-2007, 04:21 AM
My wife goes to bed quite early so is asleep when i come up. Sometimes i manage panties stockings and a culotte slip or 2 under my pyjamas, she never seems to have noticed!

Lisa Golightly
09-26-2007, 05:17 AM
The only time I wake up dressed is with a hangover.

Raychel
09-26-2007, 05:35 AM
Depends on my mood sometimes I sleep in mens underwear, soemtimes just panties, sometimes a panty girdle and a bodybriefer.

Man Of Silk
09-26-2007, 08:47 PM
I enjoy sleeping in a nightie panties and either pantyhose or tights. The
smoothness is very awesome.

Kikacd
09-26-2007, 10:22 PM
I sleep is satin nighties when possible. this is mostly when I am on a business trip. At home daughter still comes into our bed at nights.

Jilmac
10-13-2007, 02:21 PM
i don't do it all the time, but whenever the mood strikes me i'll sleep in my fem clothes. sometimes just panties, other times panties and bra, still other times in nighties (never flannel). there also have been times that i have just taken off my dress and slept in whatever undies i had on. Jill

charllote34
10-13-2007, 02:22 PM
I dont wear anything in bed anymore but find the idea entertaining:heehee:

docrobbysherry
10-13-2007, 02:33 PM
I've developed blisters wearing forms to bed with bras. However, I've found u can avoid blisters by wearing a very tite sports bra. It will keep the forms from slipping and chafing. ( And I love the feel, like the breasts r part of me!)
RS

Ðarissa
10-13-2007, 04:32 PM
I always sleep in my bra, panties and pantyhose. Sometimes I don't wear a bra but lately I've been wearing it as well. :heehee:

karen fox
10-13-2007, 05:03 PM
If a fire broke out in the middle of the night, I would be standing on the curb in a satin half slip and bra. I just hope it never happens.

OMG! I was staying in a hotel in the south coast of the UK about a year ago, FULLY dressed in a nice red evening dress I had purchased from Bon Marche, and the fire alarm starts at about 1am! The alarm bell was actually fitted above my bedroom door, IN the room! So confusing what to do when you are being deafened in the middle of the night, and you have just been woken by these LOUD bells! :confused2:
I scrubbed my face, pulled the wig off, shoes off, breasts out, dress off, pulled my jeans on t-shirt on (still wearing basque, knickers & stockings), opened the door and followed everyone downstairs & outside. I kept my arms folded because of the cups on the basque, hoping no-one would notice, especially as a work colleague was staying in the same hotel!
Then I realised, I left my key card in my room! I had to ask at reception for another, luckily many others did also! Got back to my room, got completely undressed, packed all fem clothing away & got into bed & went to sleep!
I have since slept dressed, but it took a long time before I did again!

SarahHall
11-02-2007, 07:29 PM
I always sleep in panties and a nightie and try to have my toes painted to match. I take my pumps off when I go to bed and put them on in the morning when I get up.:hugs:

Cristi
11-02-2007, 07:47 PM
I sleep in a nightgown (& panties) every night, anything from sheer satin to heavy flannel depending on the temperature. (there is nothing like getting up on a cold Winter morning wearing a heavy ankle length flannel nightgown, still warm from bed, and warm slippers while you putter around the kitchen making coffee and breakfast :) )

I also occasionally will wear my bra and forms to bed (I love feeling the weight of them as I roll over, half awake).

I have a few times in the past fallen asleep for a quick nap in a chair while dressed. It is interesting to see where the skirt ends up with all the tossing and turning I do while asleep. Let me just say that if I were a GG I'd never dare fall asleep in public in a skirt, I'm too modest!

The only thing I can NOT sleep in is tights or pantyhose. After about 1/2 hour in bed, they start to feel very restrictive and I get almost claustrophobic. Whenever I've tried to sleep in them, I end up taking them off before I can get to sleep.

We have a full length dressing mirror by the bed, so the first thing I see in the morning as I get out of bed is me wearing whatever I slept in.

NATASHA BOND GIRL
11-02-2007, 09:26 PM
i like to wear a pair of panties as i like to feel my satin sheets on the rest of
my body and a little perfume on the pillows helps me have a good nights sleep but i feel really sexy in all my glory that it takes a little longer to drop of but im so refreshed the next morning x xmwah x x:happy:

Rebecca Lynn
11-02-2007, 09:34 PM
Hello Everyone,

My work takes me away from home 100+ nights a year. I almost always
sleep in a brassiere and pantyhose when on the road. An oversized shirt
and sometimes even heels or sandals and some makeup complete my
"away" nightime wear.

PHHEAD
11-02-2007, 09:49 PM

Miss Thanz
I wear leotards and tights to bed every night weather permitting and my wife does not mind and I always wear at least pantyhose under my clothes when I can I only wear leotards tights pantyhose ballet slippers high heels and red toe nail polish I shave from the waist down everyday and I like to be tied up while I am dressed in my outfits and you

Jilmac
11-02-2007, 10:01 PM
whenever the mood strikes me i'll sleep in femme clothes. sometimes just panties, other times panties, bra, and pantyhose, and sometimes a pink or yellow nightie. however, i still have one son living at home, and i have to be carefulthat he doesn't see me en femme.
Jill

pamela_a
11-02-2007, 11:51 PM
I have to be wearing a nylon nighty and panties to sleep. Nothing else feels right.

-Paula-

Evelyn Smith
11-03-2007, 12:44 AM
Sometimes sleep in pantyhose, and a satin cami/pantie set. My wife thinks I'm mad!

More often than not, I wake during the night and strip off as i get uncomfortable. Only very rarely do I make it through the entire night.

Mitch23
11-03-2007, 10:28 AM
both myself and my wife sleep nude in the summer. when winter comes, she wears her girl nightie and i wear my boy nightie and panties. she would never allow me to wear girl clothes around her so i do the next best thing. They're made of the same material as hers, all slinky and sexy but are actually long tee shirt and pants. because they have a 'boy' label she is ok but in my head they are my nightie and panties. so nice when we cuddle up together!

Mitch

XdresserAshley
11-03-2007, 11:24 AM
I usually wear my 36C Bra with forms to bed and a tight pair of panties. I wake up and don't realize I'm wearing this at first, and it's pretty exciting.

:<3:Ashley:<3:

sissy_she_boy
11-03-2007, 02:31 PM
OMG yes, I just love sleeping in my feminine things. I have a little collection of cami's teddy's and panties that I wear every night. I just love the silky and lacy feeling of feminine night wear. If I am with a man, I will forego the nightwear and just wear some sexy lingerie for him when we go to bed. Guys seem to prefer that and I love wearing lingerie.

kisses
sissy dana

Denise Barrett
11-03-2007, 07:05 PM
I always sleep in feminine clothes; long silk, nylon, or satin night gowns in the winter then baby doll nighties in the summer. When it's too hot, a bra and panties or a bikini. Just wish I hadn't gotten rid of my satin sheets so many years ago.

I really love this forum and all you great gals.:hugs:

Mollyanne
11-04-2007, 04:59 AM
YES YES YES I sleep in my bra with my forms, pantyhose and a high waist shaper. I also wear nylon pj's that slide over my legs and give that wonderful feeling and the nylon top feels very sensual against my bra. When I see myself in a mirror the reflection indicates a woman and being a woman is what I want to be!!!!!

Mayliis
11-04-2007, 07:43 AM
hi, i usually do this when i sleep alone. I really enjoy sleeping panties.

KathrynTX
11-04-2007, 09:04 AM
I occasionally sleep in a nightgown or sleepshirt and pantyhose. It makes me feel so feminine and cuddly. Sometime it feels so good I can hardly sleep. :heehee:

noble
11-04-2007, 09:10 AM
I sleep with pantyhose thong and bra mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Elle1946
11-05-2007, 10:38 AM
Crotchless pantyhose, makes it easier on night trips, and a gown.

MichelleOBrien
11-05-2007, 10:45 AM
right now, i'm not living alone, but whenever i get the chance, i'm sleeping in a sports bra(underwires keep me up half the night) and a thong at least. more often than not though, i've got a tank top and shorts or a nightgown to boot.

wish i could do it all the time...

nebody know anybody in new orleans who needs a roommate and wouldn't mind a cd?

noble
11-05-2007, 10:47 AM
i wear pantyhose and a hot thong

KarenMichelleLuv
11-05-2007, 11:51 AM
As long as I am alone (which is too often) I sleep in something feminine.

I do also. Usually, a long silky nightgown. Once I fell asleep in a wedding gown, complete with stockings, garter and heels and when I awoke, I was in heaven.

seetha
11-08-2007, 02:08 PM
Yes I have sleeping in women's dress with panties, petticoat, bra, blouse, saree , ornaments such as ear ring, toes chain., ring with wig, and full make up when ever my wife is away to her parent's house. I enjoyed a lot being a indian, there is not much diffuclty using my wife's saree,petty coat since iti will suit to any one. This one I am doing in weekend days.

sWhen I am staying alone on duty at diiferent place for 5 years and away from my wife I regularly sleeping with full dress of indian women . I had good of collection cloth since I have purchased for my use

Now I am with wife and since so many months i am unable to do this

If I use my wife 's clothing I get more enjoyment rather than of mine

seetha
11-09-2007, 02:40 PM
Seetha in wife's saree ? any comments

seetha
11-09-2007, 02:45 PM
see my photo in wife's saree on tour and as twin sister

Billie Jean
11-09-2007, 03:49 PM
I do it every night, panties and night gown. Billie Jean

Jane G
11-09-2007, 07:46 PM
lying in bed now. Bra forms and my favorite slip. Hate to take them off for work in the week. Love the continuaty at the weekend when I can get out of bed and dress as me.

Jane G
11-09-2007, 07:47 PM
Never could spell.

Ms Alison Janes
11-10-2007, 02:31 AM
I always sleep in a satin nightie of which I have several, can't imagine sleeping in anything else.

ashlee chiffon
11-10-2007, 03:10 AM
most nights sleep in bra and enhancers and pantie..
but when lounging about at night, i like a long, full sweep olga gown..makes a gurl feel delicious as it swirls about....even more delicious in bed....soooo soft and silky~:thumbsup:

Tammy298
11-10-2007, 05:22 AM
Panties, 24/7 including at night. My wife gets a bit peaved if I try wearing boy's underwear anytime, day or night. I'm actually surprised she hasn't thrown out the few pairs I have left in my drawer!

A few times a week I also wear a garter belt and stockings they keep my legs nice and warm and feel sooooo... good especially if she's also wear similiar to bed! Ocassionally I'll also wear a bra and full slip or a long nightgown. Sometimes I'll raid my wifes things for all of the above. I sure know how to get in trouble sometimes:happy:!

Jordan
11-10-2007, 07:37 AM
All the time I always sleep in female clothes sometimes fully dressed:hugs:
Jordan

Carroll
11-10-2007, 08:03 AM
About twice a week I sleep in female clothes fully dressed

stellatoo
11-10-2007, 01:12 PM
I've been wearing bra, panties, and either a nightie or girls pyjamas to bed for the last couple of months.
And it's great:D

Just the other day when I woke I had the feeling of how natural it was.
It will be hard to stop wearing them if/when I find a gf and if she doesn't like "that sort of thing"

Stella

louann
11-13-2007, 12:11 AM
I've tried sleeping in satin nighty/gown , can't do it , too sexy , turns me on too much.

Actually I have before but with chastity on so I was able to do so but it was hard to fall asleep at first.

I've also done it before in stockngs, garters, panties and heels. I was really tired one night and fell asleep. It did feel sexy in the morning but I was so aroused at that point I don't have to explain what happened.

One does have to at least try it.

Leohose
12-29-2007, 12:32 AM
Im wearing a sleevelessleotard under a silky t shirt and silken mist pantyhose on top, pleasant dreams

It'll be the Wolford tights and microfibre bra and inserts tonight for sure! Mmm...nice mass in the front...love caressing them through the silky fabric of the bra! Good night all!

Marvina Martian
12-29-2007, 01:39 AM
Any time I get the chance! Sometimes I stay fully dressed, shoes and all, just because I don't want to take my great clothes off!

I always sleep in panties and sometimes I get to wear a night gown. I really need to get more nighties though......;)

My wife is slowly warming to me dressing at night, as long as I don't do it too often.:(

Celeste
12-29-2007, 01:46 AM
I live alone now and look forward to the weekend when I don't have to wake up and strip everything off. I always drift in and out in the evening until totally falling out,would really like to just sleep in all my femme clothes but I don't want to wrinkle and stretch it all up.So I'll get up and strip down to panties only,maybe bra too and let the satin sheets,pillow cases work their magic. I know that I will always wake up at exactly 4:00 am and drift in and out till 5:00 enjoying fantasy and the feel of the sheets.Many times I've found I don't want to get up, it's to delightful,thats why weekends are the best,there's no work just lounge and enjoy.

Amy x
12-29-2007, 09:11 PM

LMMFAO :D

Michelle 51
12-29-2007, 09:57 PM
Almost always in panties and now i like the feel of panty-hose so lots of time like the week-end i,ll wear a nightie, panties and panty-hose and i like to snuggle up to the missus and lay in till 7 or 7.30 because neither of us have to go to work.

tamriel
12-29-2007, 11:41 PM
oh i envy how you can sleep in your fem clothes, but since i still live with my parents i do not ever get a chance. i wont likely get one soon either since i am still a senior in high school. if i do ever get the chance, i think ill sleep in panties and a bra with breastforms on. its always been a dream of mine to wake up and find a nice pair of boobs on my chest,and i bet it would feel great.

Tina Francia
12-30-2007, 02:06 AM
I have wore panties 24/7 for the past 15 years and at night I either wear a long satin gown, short satin nighty, or satin pj's. Satin is a major fetish of mine. It feels so soft and sexy, I can never get enough of it.

angelfire
12-30-2007, 02:22 AM
90% of the time, I sleep nude. If the mood strikes me, I will sometimes dress for bed, but can't usually sleep well in it, and end up taking it off 1/2 way through the night. Sometimes I'll wear a nightie though (I'm in the mood tonight, for example), or sometimes just panties & stockings.

Kimberly Marie Kelly
12-30-2007, 02:46 PM
:happy:Just a skirt with legwarmers, I wear a Nike Tennis skirt with Legwarmers. The legwarmers keep my legs warm during the summer months, the Skirt gives my legs the freedom of movement they need.:happy:

Lindahexi
12-30-2007, 07:02 PM
Always wear bra and panties in bed, sometimes a camisole.

xdresser4u2dressup
12-30-2007, 08:46 PM
I dress all the time in hose and a night skirt , sometimes a pink sleepshirt and bra , But usually girls and women do not sleep in their bras as they do have a tendancy to hurt and i have to agree .

I been sleeping hose since I was 12 or so , Tyhough I had to keep them hid under my jog pants i slept in , But now Its hard not sleeping in hose or nightskirt or even satin shorts, Very rare I sleep in guy mode anymore , Just feels right and i sleep far better . More restful sleep .

If i could i would dress 24/7 in femme .

cemab4y
12-30-2007, 09:01 PM
I got a set of black satin PJs from lane bryant. Enjoy sleeping in them very much.

Billiex2
12-31-2007, 04:52 AM
always have black silk pants or pink satin sleep clothes w/matching tops

kinberly 87
12-31-2007, 12:42 PM
i bought a nice silk night gown. i love it.

Dalece
01-01-2008, 06:03 AM
I sleep in a night shirt I got for Christmas from my fatherin law can double for a day dress it is long enuff and of course panties. Sounds weird but it is cold here now. Have a silky night gown that i have worn with panties and nylons.

lauraabdl
01-01-2008, 12:56 PM
silky PJ's now days and when I can get away with it silky nites long or short and a bra with my forms.
Love Laura

Janine cd
01-01-2008, 09:48 PM
I sleep in nylon nighties and usually bra and panties as ofthen as i can.
this is usually a special occassion because my wife does not approve. I have often slept with my bra forms in my bra. This is especially comfortable since the bra forms feel so nice under the silky nightie.

Reba Kay
01-01-2008, 11:45 PM
I go to sleep every night in one of my many vintage chiffon over nylon double layer baby doll nighties. Wouldn't be able to sleep any other way, been wearing them to many years to quit now. Reba

NYsong
01-02-2008, 08:41 AM
I sleep in a sheer babydoll nightie with matching panties as often as possible, usually about 3 times a week.

Living at home, this is quite often the only time I get to dress up at all, as I go to sleep the same time or after everyone else, and get up before everyone. Sleeping in extremely feminine undergarments is one of my greatest pleasures!

Scotty
01-02-2008, 08:45 AM
Jockey nightshirt on cold nights, last night was silk shorts and a pink tank :)

Ashly
01-02-2008, 08:49 AM
I wear a longer full slip to bed...sometimes panties too

RachR
01-02-2008, 09:37 AM
I had a period of about a year where I wore either a nightie, a long night gown, or PJs, all of "satiny" material, to sleep in. Also always wore panties. I wasn't able to spend days dressed so I decided I would sleep that way, and I'll tell you it felt so good. Recently it's nude or the occasional nightgown...maybe it's time to change things ;)

tamriel
01-04-2008, 02:08 AM
im going to sleep in fem clothes for the first time tonight as i am all alone, i cant wait.

Daphne7
01-04-2008, 03:53 PM
From chatting with my Cding hubby it seems that his younger experiences of initial Cding were sleeping in a soft female nightgown or nylons.

Personally i like that he wears soft silky stuff to bed. Who doesn't like snuggling with someone wearing soft sexy fabrics. and growing up i always slept in oversized t-shirts and sweat-type pants. So his CDing has brought more sexy clothes for both of us into the house. I fully encourage panties and nighties. i find nylons/tights to be sexy too but i can't imagine sleeping in them, ouch, they dig in at the waistline!

suzi_cd
01-04-2008, 04:23 PM
I'm sleeping in long t-shirts and cotton panties.

My CDing seems to be taking a very odd twist at the moment and I'm trying to get my head round it

Vickygogirl
01-04-2008, 04:34 PM
For me its usually its bra with stick on breast forms, and panties and pantyhose. Love the feeling of pantyhose rubbing on the legs.:happy:

Megan70
01-04-2008, 04:40 PM
once or twice a week i will sleep in a silky like nylon long or medium length red or white chiffon night gown over a bra with falsies, panties, PLUS garter belt and bum around stretch stockings (from National) to keep my legs warm under the sheets on those cold winter nights.
Delightfully sensuous and comfortable.
Anyone else out there that sleeps with garter belt and hose?:o
:happy:
Megan70

debbeelee1
01-04-2008, 05:57 PM
Yep, I love sleeping in a soft, silky:fairy1: nighty and snuggling up to my SO!

Marie O
01-11-2008, 11:58 AM
All i sleep in are female pJ's. My wife encourages me!

Slip Affinity
01-11-2008, 12:31 PM
i can't imagine sleeping in them, ouch, they dig in at the waistline!

Give thigh highs a try.

Daphne7
01-11-2008, 06:05 PM
I can't imagine wearing even thigh highs to bed. Maybe I'll try it one of these nights just to see what its like.

I think its different for me as a GG than it is for a CDer cause wearing pantyhose/nylons/tights doesn't ring my bell in the same way.

Alandra
01-11-2008, 06:37 PM
I waver on this issue. I have problems with insomnia. And dressing en femme get me going. Mentally. Physically. If you know what I mean.

So about 1/3rd of the time I wear just panties to bed - so's I don't get too hot. Hey! The wife piles WAY too many covers on the bed. About 1/3rd of the time I wear panties & a short nighty to bed. About 1/3rd of the time, I dress just in drab undies. That way I don't get excited, and it contributes to sleeping peacefully.

Phyliss
01-12-2008, 05:41 AM
I think I still have one pair of cotton PJs somewhere in my bottom dresser drawer.

Either nylon PJs from Woman Within or full length nightgowns every night. Of course I'll wear a pair of clean fresh undies, ( for the "stoppin floppin" effect) Tried sleeping in a bra once, ... found it uncomfortrable and took it off. Thought about stockings or pantyhose while sleeping, but, not too interested in finding out.
Occasionally wife and I will, by chance, have picked out similar colors, that's kinda fun, to match.

O2B Barbara
01-12-2008, 08:49 AM
It is either feminine or nothing! I sleep in whatever matches my mood. From bra and panties to gowns skirts & pj's. I even have a couple of pj bottoms that pass well enough as mens that I can wear them when visiting relatives.

Tiana
01-12-2008, 09:45 AM
i always wear long silky nighties preferably with some lace especially around the bust area, just so relaxed all night and feeling 'right'.

Melissa Jane Martin
01-12-2008, 10:23 AM
My wife bought me a pair of panties and matching top to wear to bed. I only get to wear the complete set when she is gone but I wear the panties ever night.