PDA

View Full Version : Pure Silliness...

Veronica Fallon
08-26-2007, 12:50 PM
OK, Barbara Eden magically appears when you're alone & grants you one wish to permanently change a single, distinct, specific feature (physical or otherwise) to it's most ideal feminine form.

As you refocus your attention from lusting for her genie costume :heehee:, you finally tell her.......?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*

[ I'll hafta think about this myself for a lil' while, so I'll tell you mine later. I'm sure this has been done to death here, but I'm hoping I'm still new enough to get away with it :tongueout!! Just lemme get it out of my system & I promise I'll be good :raisedeyebrow:]

Jillm
08-26-2007, 01:14 PM
If it could only be one thing I would go with a feminine bone structure, only because that would change several things like cheek bones, shoulders that are not so wide, wider hips, smaller hands, smaller feet and so on.

sissystephanie
08-26-2007, 01:31 PM
Lizzie B. is right. The poster should go first. But I will answer anyway. The only thing I "might" change is my bosom. Right now it is a rather nice natural 40 B. I kind of would like to be a 40 C, or even maybe a 42 B. But no other changes. My late wife liked me the way I am, and my GGF likes me to be her man as well as Stephanie.:love:

Sissy

More Girl than man sometimes

dakota_ann69
08-26-2007, 01:31 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, tough wish. I am fortunate to have many feminine features already. After much thought I would have to wish for less bodyhair.

Hermione Simpson
08-26-2007, 01:52 PM
it's hard just to chose one, but i think it'll be to have less body hair

Deborah Jane
08-26-2007, 02:01 PM
No face fur!!! I hate shaving!!

Rachel Morley
08-26-2007, 03:10 PM
My face. I'd like my face to be more softer and feminine looking. I don't care if it's a bit too feminine for boy mode I'd just love to have a more girly face - oh and no beard growth at all.:D

Zee
08-26-2007, 03:43 PM
Average female body type. If I have to keep shaving, so be it, at least I can do something about it, but I have always wanted to be smaller, with hips :).

Lora Olivia
08-26-2007, 03:49 PM
definately no more icky male body hair

Cyndie
08-26-2007, 03:50 PM
Yes, body hair would go first.

Mollyanne
08-26-2007, 03:56 PM
Hi Veronica, My one wish, you gotta' be kidding!!!! My one wish would be -----the boys, the boys would be the first thing and the last thing!!!!!

:love: Mollyanne

Sally24
08-26-2007, 04:22 PM
-- Barbara Eden magically appears --
As you refocus your attention from lusting for her genie costume
What genie costume? Oh yeah.......LOL

Well, hair can be lasered, forms make fair breasts, a corset does the female waist thing pretty well (just a little painful)......

I'd have to say a more shapely derriere. There is few things that scream female more than that shape showing thru a clingy dress, or outlined very prominently by a perfect pair of jeans! And male clothes cover it pretty well if you like. Yes, definitely a killer a**!

Jocelyn Quivers
08-26-2007, 04:45 PM
Women's feet, I would just love for my feet to be anything under a woman's size 10. Jocelyn

Trinni
08-26-2007, 05:40 PM
If it is physical I would have to agree and go with hair to two reasons, I'm getting hairier by the day (if I don't pluck my eyebrows I have a unibrow) and I am getting a bald spot (when I was younger I had long wavy hair which made all of my female friends jealous. :doll:

I know you said one but the hair would be my second choice. My first choice wouldn't be physical at all. I'm a typical guy who has no real sense of style and only a moderate multi-tasker. Studys have should women are better at those things so I think my first choice would be the ability to truly think like a woman.

BarbaraTalbot
08-26-2007, 05:46 PM
less manly man hair. Maybe leave a bit here and there, just less in the awkward areas. I would have to keep the facial hair, because Dee digs a beard when I am in full-on-butchin-homme mode, and shaving that while a hassle is something I have 'honed' my skills at for nearly 3 decades, and isn't that hard to get rid of. Be nice if it wasn't back with a shadow long before 5:00 though.

Now, can I redirect my attention from lusting for her genie costume and its delectable contents?

I am so vain about my wig en femme (I'd like a better quality wig and maybe closer to my natural color - brunette) She suggested I ask Jeannie to take all that body hair and move it up to my bald pate. I have to say this is a BIG sacrifice for her. She really digs my smooooth head when drab-if-fyed. She thought about that and said if I had actual hair on my head, she'd be OK with it if I occasionally crossdressed back maybe a shower cap or one of those conehead skin caps.

Deidra Cowen
08-26-2007, 06:17 PM
A nice femmy voice. :thumbsup:

DianaGomez
08-26-2007, 09:39 PM
Im surprised no one has said this before! I would want a vagina instead of a penis. A really truely honestly grown one! Bliss!!!!

Veronica 1
08-27-2007, 12:23 AM
Im surprised no one has said this before! I would want a vagina instead of a penis. A really truely honestly grown one! Bliss!!!!

That and real boobs. We only get one wish though. Hey, wait, boobs can be grown, I'm with you sister.

Katelyn
08-27-2007, 03:52 AM
Probably to have been born as a girl. (btw, i'm not ts.) I did like that female bone structure though...

Suzie S.
08-27-2007, 04:25 AM
Definitely smaller feet! :D

Chelseaswpa
08-27-2007, 04:57 AM
Can I have two? canni, canni, canni, pleassssse? :heehee: Definitely want the female form- body shape first:D

But Deidra had a great point about the voice- 'course she already has the look down pat- (yes dear I am jealous!:hugs:) but yea the body shape for number one!:2c:

Cathy J
08-27-2007, 05:55 AM
I definitly agree with jillm. I like being a male, but it would be so much nicer to have the more female structure and smaller stature. Smaller feet so I could wear all those great shoes available in smaller sizes!

Love,

Suzy Harrison
08-27-2007, 06:51 AM
I'd go for an "hour glass" curvy figure

mmm, was it one or three wishes? :heehee:

If it's three then I have a femmy voice and boobs...:hugs:

Veronica Fallon
08-27-2007, 09:52 AM
Hi everyone, & thanks! Some interesting responses here... :undecided

Well, since I broke protocol by not posting my answer first, I'll list all of mine, in order. As much "I Dream Of Jeanie" that I watched as a kid, I think she owes me more than just one wish anyways!! :winking::fairy3:

1) Body hair/beard- This has gotta be first, simply for practicality. It just takes up sooo much time & effort to stay smooth, & what girl wants to feel like an angora sweater on steroids??

2) A natural vagina- Why not?? As long as everything functioned properly, I'd lovvve to be a total woman instead of one only on the inside! Also, can anyone say, "Multi-orgasmic"??

3) Bone structure- I'm fairly small-boned now, but I would like softer facial features, wider hips, shorter torso, & slightly narrower shoulders. At 5' 10" I also could be a lil' shorter. Then I could fit into that genie costume :D!!

4) Younger skin- I'm doing well for my age, but the lil' wrinkles are creeping in more & more these days. I'd love to be as soft & smooth as a schoolgirl (I'd feel more natural in my SG uniform too :heehee:)!!

5) Femme voice- I do pretty well with my voice now, but the male-ness still sneaks through more than I'd like. It'd be so nice to not have to think about it too.

6) Female brain- As real as I often feel my femininity & think from a feminine perspective, it would be sooo delightful (I imagine) to do so fully, without so much influence from that pesky male side.

7) Breasts- Of course!!!!- but only if they came with #2 above!

8) Eyelashes- If they were longer/thicker I think it would really soften my whole face. But I'd probably get a sprained eyeball then, just from batting them too much :battingeyelashes: !!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Well, I guess that's all I can think of so far. I still have my own long hair, my feet are naturally small, narrow 'girly' feets, & feminine movement/mannerisms seem to come easily for me. My GGF says my small hands are girly & my adam's apple is unnoticeable. So I suppose I'm already luckier than many, but all us ladies could use a lil' "genie magic" to help us look/feel more womanly! :gorgeous:

Keep dreaming & if ya see Barbara, tell her to gimme a call :onphone:!!

Hugz,

Veronica

Darlene-VA
08-27-2007, 10:02 AM
I would have to go with a totally feminine face, no beard, nice cheekbones and a smaller more feminine nose. I am quite happy with my body being 5" 7" I have a small frame and can find clothes and shoes right off the rack.

Chantelle CD
08-27-2007, 10:20 AM
Hmmmm have a few i would fight over..

To shrink my whole body down to a 5'6'' to 5'8''frame.

Smaller nose.

No body hair.

I think i choose the hight 6'3'' is to tall

Katie T
08-27-2007, 12:47 PM
My one wish would be to have........3 more wishes..lol...boobs, bone structure and of course the voice

stephanie100
08-27-2007, 12:58 PM

Im with you girl

Angie G
08-27-2007, 01:21 PM
To make my face look like a girl the rest I can fake :hugs:
Angie

Pamela Julie
08-27-2007, 01:57 PM
Oh, to just look like Genie!

PJ

Veronica Fallon
08-27-2007, 04:22 PM
Oh, to just look like Genie!

PJ

:lol2::roflmao::jumping::laughing:
Good one!! ...so obvious & yet I probably never wouldda thunk it! Me too!!!

Thanx,

Veronica