PDA

View Full Version : A parade in my honor

CharleneCD
08-26-2007, 02:04 PM
Yesterday I had a parade done all just for me. Bunny and I were out for a night out with me fem, and we stopped at a local Mcdonalds drive through. As soon as the gal at the pay window did a double take, me and Bunny looked at each other and knew what was coming. Sure enough at the next window it took no less than 5 people to serve us our food. I think almost all the employees had to come check me out. :eek:

I think it had to do with location. It was in a very small town. I have been to 2 other drive throughs in the past week in larger cities and the help didnt even bat an eye. Well at least in all cases they did refer to us as ladies. It is always nice to hear the phrase " have a nice night ladies" when made in reference to you.

As for passing, this should dispel any delusions I may have had.:D I know I can take some great pictures, if the angles and the lighting are right, but I know with my features the best I will ever do in public is blend in. But hey, I am fine with that. As long as I am treated like a lady, it still feels good to me.

Elsbeth
08-26-2007, 04:33 PM
As long as you are the star, it's all good.

:)

El

JoAnnDallas
08-27-2007, 08:30 AM
Charlene......Your always a lady to me :D

trannie T
09-09-2007, 05:56 PM
The same thing has happened to me, kids making minimum wage deserve some entertainment. I went out in Tacoma a few years ago and at Wendy's the window was so full of smiling kids I went next door to McDonalds and gave them a show too. We all enjoyed the experience. The last time I went through a drive through the girl at the window treated me as she would any other customer except perhaps a bit distantly. I don't know if she failed to realize I was a crossdresser or if she was so traumatized by my appearence she was in shock.