PDA

View Full Version : Fantasia Fair

Ava Darling
08-26-2007, 08:59 PM
Hi Girls,
Has anyone ever gone to Fantasia Fair in Provincetown RI. I have been to Southern Comfort and was thinking of going to Ri this October and freeze my little tush off. Would appreciate any insights you girls could provide.

Whaaaa. Ava
Avagirl999@yahoo.com

TerriM
08-26-2007, 09:23 PM
Hi
I have gone to provincetown during fantasia fair the last 8 yrs. I go for 3 nites Thurs-Sunday. I stay enfemme the whole time, last three yrs drove up dressed. My wife dreads me going each year but she knows I have to go. I have a great time there. It is a beautifull place and everyone there is great.
Your Terri

Ava Darling
08-26-2007, 09:31 PM
Hi
I have gone to provincetown during fantasia fair the last 8 yrs. I go for 3 nites Thurs-Sunday. I stay enfemme the whole time, last three yrs drove up dressed. My wife dreads me going each year but she knows I have to go. I have a great time there. It is a beautifull place and everyone there is great.
Your Terri

Thanks Terri. Maybe I can buy you a drink there girlfriend...LOL
Ava

TerriM
08-26-2007, 09:58 PM
Looking forward to it
Terri

NatalieH
08-27-2007, 12:41 PM
Has anyone ever gone to Fantasia Fair in Provincetown RI. ...was thinking of going to Ri this October and freeze my little tush off.

You can go to RI, but you won't find Provincetown there - maybe Providence, which is not a bad place in itself. Provincetown is on Cape Cod in Mass - and yes, you'll freeze your tush off there, too!

Natalie

Kristen Marie
08-27-2007, 02:04 PM
The cape does get cold in October, but the day time can be nice to go shopping. I am hoping to get down one afternoon....maybe Thursday, do some shopping in the artist shop area (for those who have never been) and then grab a light dinner somewhere. I can't stay over, and while it is a long way to travel.....to be part of an event like Fantasia Fair is worth the journey.

TerriM
08-27-2007, 03:08 PM
Yes it is Provincetown Mass. The very end of the cape. It doesnt get too cold at all and all the bars have heat.

Terri

Ava Darling
08-27-2007, 06:32 PM
You can go to RI, but you won't find Provincetown there - maybe Providence, which is not a bad place in itself. Provincetown is on Cape Cod in Mass - and yes, you'll freeze your tush off there, too!

Natalie

LOL. OMG .. Thanks Natalie for the geography lesson. Guess its cause I am now blond...
Ava