PDA

View Full Version : Not as easy as I thought

Veronica 1
08-26-2007, 11:28 PM
My son and family just moved in with me and I thought that it would be easy to go without dressing while they were here. NOT! I find that I am compulsivly addicted to my dresses. I find that after they go to bed for the night that I have to get dressed. It is not a need to or want to, it is a have to. I am sure that this will get me busted sooner than later but I can't help it. I wear panties and hose under my drabs as normal but have been adding my bra and forms today. I never got noticed (thank the Lord for baggy sweaters) but I sure took a chance. I want to be accepted as my female self but cannot see that happening any time soon. Oh, what a world we live in. I want out but I can't let them in.

Jamie001
08-27-2007, 12:33 AM
Why not just tell them? After all, there is a reason that they are living in your home and they shouldn't disrupt your life.

paulaN
08-27-2007, 05:11 AM
I wish you the very best. I hope it is not for to long. Because It sounds like you are on your way to outing yourself.

Mollyanne
08-27-2007, 05:37 AM
I know EXACTLY what you are going thru, my daughter came back(divorce) with three kids so my time is almost non-existant except for real early in the morning. This is the time that I get up for work anyway sooooo I am in pantyhose, bra(with forms) and matching panties under my nylon pj's. BTW, I am now sleeping in lingerie also. I know sooner or later I will be caught, outed scoulded etc etc. It almost seems that I can't help myself, actually I can't!!!

:love: Mollyanne

Sandra
08-27-2007, 11:26 AM
Unless you wanna go climbing the walls because you can't dress then you need to think about telling your son. I'ts hard but it'll be a hell of a lot harder if he finds your stuff.

Linda C
08-27-2007, 12:12 PM
I say be careful - unless you really want to come out, just pace yourself - you will enjoy it - think of the long run i.e. big picture.. :happy:

Angie G
08-27-2007, 01:30 PM
Sometimes dressing is a hard life Now that my wife knows it not as bad boy I'm still not out to others :hugs:
Angie

Karren H
08-27-2007, 02:58 PM
Well if it's a temporary situation then just suck it up and behave!! No one ever said crossdressing was an easy sport? If it's longer term thing then that's different.. And don't listen to these "ohhh tell the truth is the only solution" folks unless your 110% sure of the outcome ahead of time!! Since you haven't told them yet I'd safely assume that its somewhere south of 100%?

Not dressing for a few weeks or months is nothing more than one of lifes little inconveniences, screwing up the relationship between you and your son and daughter-inlaw.. grand kids is potentially for ever... Think about it before you act...

Karren

Tina Dixon
08-27-2007, 03:48 PM
Looks to as if your hoping to get caught, carefully or you will.

Zee
08-27-2007, 06:22 PM
I have had similar issues, but for me, its not a compulsive thing. I can put it away if I have to, I just don't want to. I feel so much better as a person being a woman then I do being a man.

I wear a bra, padded or otherwise, daily. No one comments (well my brother said one day "hey, nice B cups"), but he was just playin around. I don't think he has put 2 and 2 together yet. Anyways, its not like I want to be "caught", its just that it makes me feel better inside, and if someone wants to comment, so be it. I'll tell them if they ask me pointedly.

Chantelle CD
08-27-2007, 07:30 PM
What Karren said!!

Dana Carlton
08-28-2007, 07:30 AM
I posted a similiar thread last year when my step son moved in with us. And I got the same responses that you are getting here. Since it was my step son, I let my wife make the decision on whether or not he should know. She decided it was a definate NO! But I felt the same way. NO!

Family is important to both of us. We both feel that our family members would be supportive of my dressing. But this is our little secret. There are some things that we just keep to ourselves. Income and financial situations come to mind. I found time to dress. Just couldn't parade around the house like I used to.

You will find time to enjoy your dresses. And you will find time to enjoy your son and his family. We all adjust to certain changes in our lives. I hope it is a temporary situation for you and your son. Think about how good a father you are for being there for them. Not everyone has that.

When the day comes that they decide they can move back out on their own, it will be such a joy to know that you were there to help. And the dressing will be much more satisfying then.