PDA

View Full Version : Being outed and an outing

Andrea Elva
08-27-2007, 12:47 AM
At the academic institute where I work the Gay community had a small pride week with talks and films. On the Wednesday they had Liesl from Gender DynamiX come and give a talk on being transgendered and transgendered issues. Often the Gays tend not to understand us too well. Anyway I wanted to go and meet Lisel as we had exchanged talk on the Gender DynamiX web site. I contacted her and she was only too happy to meet with me. One other thing was that I spoke with my wife about going dressed to this meeting and she said yes, I love her soo much. So with he dress and stuff packed and taken to work where I would change. Lisel arrived and came over to my office and we spent the afternoon talking and what a fruitful time it was. I changed and did a light makeup and when it was time to go to the seminar off we went. To add the best stuff now. This was to be my very first public outing and an outing it became in many was. I knew that I might bump into students from my department or even staff and I did, well two post grad students. There were two other Tran’s girls there as well both live 24/7. One of the other things was that I would have to walk across campus and will meet other students along the way. There are three female residences near the department where I work and to get to Lisel’s car we had to walk passed all of them and we did meet many girls along the way, no reaction, I passed. I also gave some input at the seminar and one of the post grad students only realized that it was me when I spoke, she thought that I looked like someone she knew but was not certain. The other student only recognized me when she was right in front of me. Well the walk back was just as good. On getting back to my department I opened the front door only to meet another post grad student and we just said Hi. I also all so said “You do not know me.” And she replied “No, I do not know you.” With a good giggle..

Do it again …YES…
:heehee:

Shelly Preston
08-27-2007, 04:29 AM
Hi Andrea

Thats quite a first outing

I hope the seminar went as well as the trip across the campus did you seem to have been treated very well by those you met along the journey

I am sure you wont be able to resist going out again :D

paulaN
08-27-2007, 04:47 AM
Don't forget to thank that wonderful wife of yours.

Holly
08-27-2007, 08:11 AM
What fun, Andrea! You appear to be very comfortable with yourself. That one thing is a tremendous asset when out and about. Congratulations on your success.

Chantelle CD
08-27-2007, 08:18 AM
Grats on a great first outing :) and also on a great wife.

Mitch23
08-27-2007, 08:40 AM
You're very brave - well done. And great to have such a lovely and supportive wife behind you!

Mitch

Di
08-27-2007, 08:50 AM
Wonderful outing and what a wonderful wife you have!!

Darlene-VA
08-27-2007, 10:06 AM
That is truly a one of the best first outings that I have read about, a wonderful time and kudos to having a fantasic wife