PDA

View Full Version : Walk on the beach

shauna 9
08-27-2007, 01:02 AM
Tonight I decided go for a walk.so put on my white bra my white panties and my white silky long nightgown and robe before I left the boat and put on my long sweats and sweatshirt. put my breast forms in my pocket I started walking to the beach once I got to the beach . I took my sweats off and I put my breast forms in it was a full moon tonight and the wind was blowing the wind was blowing up my nightgown it was the best feeling I've had for a long time. It must've been two hours I walked on the beach. I decided to go back to the boat so I put on my sweats as I was walking back to the boat left my breast forms in as I was walking down the sidewalk I came across a couple who were walking their dog so I put my arms around my breasts so they can see them I walk past them my heart was beating once I passed the couple the man turned around and looked at me and he said nothing just looked at me. When I got back to the boat the phone was ringing and I answered it and it was my wife she asked me where I've been so I told her shauna went for a walk on the beach. She told me I haven't done that for a long time she wishes she was there I told her I was she was. I love my wife for being so supportive!

loriannetucson
08-27-2007, 01:06 AM
Oh, girl, I'm so glad to hear about the bond and love you two share for each other. Yes, we both struggle with being transgendered, the wife and I. I frankly get sick and tired of hearing people tell me that I should just leave her and that I'm stringing her along a path that will inevitably lead to divorce. Am I so naive that I can't see the end of our marriage? Or am I such a hopeless romantic that I'm simply setting myself up for disaster?

I'd like to believe that anyone can make any relationship work if both people love each other and can see past our quickly withering flowers called skin.

Hugs,
Lori Anne

BarbaraTalbot
08-27-2007, 01:40 AM
A shame your wife wasn't there to enjoy it with you. Great that you are able to relate the experience to her. So many are where I was only feeling guilty and lonely after such an experience and its sad when that detracts.

I thought in the first line or so that perhaps that was your case so it was a much lighter read when you mentioned the call from your wife.

Sheri 4242
08-27-2007, 02:05 AM
I agree with the other girls: it is a shame that your wife wasn't able to join you!!! It is so'ooo nice to have such a supportive wife!!!

Chantelle CD
08-27-2007, 10:27 AM
Ohhhh a walk along a beach sounds so nice!!! I bet it felt so great!! To bad your wonderful wife wasn't there, hopefully you all can have a walk together soon.

Angie G
08-27-2007, 01:40 PM
I wish I could have bee there for a walk :hugs:
Angie

shauna 9
08-27-2007, 03:04 PM
I received a call from my wife. She told me she was think about my walk last night . as I said she wishes she was there . she told me she might drive up to boat tonight . She wants to go for a walk tonight just the two of us. Our time together are special because I work 150 miles away from home and gone for four to five days a week . Nice thing is the beach is somewhat private so who knows what could happen tonight .

Zee
08-27-2007, 06:33 PM
Nice, I am jealous... really. No beaches around here... sigh... and the moon is going to be huge tonight too (hope no clouds are on their way for you.
Enjoy :hugs:

sissystephanie
08-27-2007, 06:45 PM
A number of years ago, I did walk, and sunbathe, on a beach in Hawaii. I was wearing a Red Hot Pepper bikini swim suit. Top and bottom. My dear late wife had purchased it for me so I could pay off a bet by wearing it in public. Of course, she was there, enjoying the looks and comments I was getting. As a natural 40 B I filled it out pretty well, especially with slight enhancement. Since it was broad daylight (I was sunbathing!) there were plenty of people around to see me. I know there were some pictures taken! But I enjoyed the whole time and still have the suit. I wear the bottom at the tanning salon. Not the top since I don't want to explain those lines!:heehee:

Sissy

More Girl than man sometimes

imseakin
08-27-2007, 10:50 PM
You're a lucky man to have such a wonderful wife! That's what I'm aiming for! :-)

shauna 9
08-27-2007, 11:52 PM
My wife calls she says she's 10 minutes from the boat. I guess it's time to go take a shower to get ready for my wife . I think I'll wait to see if she wants me or Shauna to go for a walk tonight

shauna 9
08-28-2007, 07:05 PM
Last night and lovely wife showed up . She had a red bag with her it was from Frederick of Hollywood I asked her if that was for her or me she said both. So she opened up the bag inside the bag was my wig from home as she pulled out to matching nightgowns with matching panties and robe. Asked her what was this for she said she wanted to go on the beach as twins. She told me she didn't want to mess up my silk nightgown so she bought two new ones for us So we sat down on the boat talked for a little while . I showed her this website she probably spent about 30 minutes gone through the postings. She told me that's right you are a lucky man to have an understanding wife like me. So we got ready to go. We both got dressed .afterwards she put my makeup on for me brushed out my wig by the time we got dressed up it was almost midnight. By that time there was nobody around so we've decided to walk to the beach together grabbed a small blanket and a bottle of wine for the two of us. We got to the beach took off sweatshirts and pants we laid out the blanket walked on the beach together under full moom and little wind breeze was nice to have my wife there to share that moment my wife and I will never forget this moment .we made love on the beach by the time we got back to the boat it was almost 3 in the morning my wife had to drive back .to go to work in the morning so today I set my wife a dozen roses for the evening she is real good to me. PS roses should get me some brownie points

Zee
08-28-2007, 08:13 PM
That is so sweet and tear jearking... I am insanely jelous

I am so happy you had a great night out. You have one terriffic wife.

:love:

Z