PDA

View Full Version : I've been a little naughty ...............again?

mand
03-21-2005, 12:24 AM
I am unsure if I should post this, you see some people think I go a little to far sometimes?

Well all I did was to join a dating site, as a real girl, put a few girly details in and my favourite photo.
I only did it to see what the reaction would be, I honestly expected the first replies to say "hold on you're a geezer".

Well this was quite a few days ago and no one has said that, in fact the reaction has been quite the opposite.
I've had in the region of 300 replies and everyone has been very complimentary, they think I'm a girl.
There have been little love stories, poems and so many nice things said to me, that I feel very bad about playing such a dirty trick on these guys.

I truthfully did not expect any of this and thought they would spot me for a bloke.
I haven't responded to any of the messages and I'm not going to, that would be just making things worse and I feel bad enough already.

However having said all this, I must confess to feeling a little bit pleased to getting by on a photo.

I'm sure I am not alone in doing such a thing.

Please don't be hard on me I feel really bad.

love mand xxx

racquel
03-21-2005, 05:15 AM
Quote:However having said all this, I must confess to feeling a little bit pleased to getting by on a photo.
I am not surprised Mand,you are lovely.

mand
03-21-2005, 05:28 AM
Quote:However having said all this, I must confess to feeling a little bit pleased to getting by on a photo.
I am not surprised Mand,you are lovely.

Oh Thankyou so much Racquel, at least you haven't condemed me for it, unlike a few on another site, Thankyou.

lots of love mand xxx

Sandra H
03-21-2005, 05:42 AM
Hi Mand.

So we are not meeting under the clock at 7.30 then after all? :(

With things like this you get a mixed reaction to what you have done, the first is of being delighted with you passing by a photo, then comes the guilt about letting people who reply in good faith expecting a reply. I would say that it would be far kinder to reply to them all with a standard letter. Just thank them for their reply, but you have had so many you are not going to take things further with them, but hope they find someone special very soon. Or something along those lines using your own words.

Mind you well done for passing with a photos.

Lady Jayne
03-21-2005, 05:54 AM
Oh You bad bad girl!
Still I bet it feels good to know all those guys WANT you, What a turn on!

Tristen Cox
03-21-2005, 06:08 AM
Uhm I've seen your photos(at least the ones you've been posting here). Fess up you're a babe. That response shouldn't surprise you only inspire you. Oh btw nobody knows about those letters I sent regarding the night in Paris right? er RIGHT? :eek:

Steffie
03-21-2005, 06:22 AM
Condemme you mand..... hardly!!! :)

If you've got it (and you certainly have) then flaunt it babe.

Sounds like harmless fun to me and I'm sure there are plenty of gg's out there that do it and worse on a regular basis.

Nothing wrong with a little confidence booster now and then, we all need em..

Nice to know your thought of in peoples minds as a hot babe so don't ever feel bad about it....... although it is nice being a bad girl sometimes hehe :D

Love

Steffie

mand
03-21-2005, 06:25 AM
Uhm I've seen your photos(at least the ones you've been posting here). Fess up you're a babe. That response shouldn't surprise you only inspire you. Oh btw nobody knows about those letters I sent regarding the night in Paris right? er RIGHT? :eek:

Tristen, honestly any compliments regarding my photos always take me aback, you see I know what I look like without the slap and the hair on, trust me it's not a pretty sight.
As for a night in Paris with you, oh my god don't start me love, all I can say is that would be something ;)

It's so nice not to be slaged off, on the other site people where oki,sh on the forum but a few messages basically called me a tramp and that hurt because I did it just to see if my photo would pass.

You see when I go public I can never really tell if I've past or not , because people tend to just ignore me anyway, I think with some I pass and others can read me, to be honest as long as I get no hassel I'm happy.

love mand xxx

Priscilla1018
03-21-2005, 10:35 AM
Hi Mand,

The people on the other forum are just jealous.You look great as always.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

mand
03-21-2005, 10:50 AM
Hi Mand,

The people on the other forum are just jealous.You look great as always.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Awwww Priscilla, I'll tell you what there truely is a much nicer bunch of girls on here, I really mean that, Thankyou :)

lots of love mand xxx

Richelle
03-21-2005, 11:40 AM
Mand,

Based on your photos, I find it hard to believe that you do not pass all the time. You are one lovely lady.

Richelle

janet
03-21-2005, 12:05 PM
I have to agree with everyone here, you look amazing, I could pass below the neck perhaps, but you are truly blessed... and I am sooooo green with envy.

Nina
03-21-2005, 12:10 PM
Hey Mand
I really need to get a real girlfriend and have been thinking of going on one of those sites in my male guise.(might not say that i'm a TV) Any chance of giving me the link? :D
And no you shouldn't have pretented to be a girl. If i went on there as a male(not dressed) i would have tryed to get a date with you if i didn't know you were male. How odd would that be :confused:

mand
03-21-2005, 12:46 PM
Hey Mand
I really need to get a real girlfriend and have been thinking of going on one of those sites in my male guise.(might not say that i'm a TV) Any chance of giving me the link? :D
And no you shouldn't have pretented to be a girl. If i went on there as a male(not dressed) i would have tryed to get a date with you if i didn't know you were male. How odd would that be :confused:

This seems to get the most replies from serious people Nina, hey if we had got a date togteher I think that would have been great, I think so anyway :)

www.msn.match.com

loads of love mand xxx

Nina
03-21-2005, 12:50 PM
I can see it now when we met.

You'd be saying "you look alot like someone i know but i can't put my finger on it." :confused:

I'd be "What are the odds of that happening" :o

mand
03-21-2005, 12:53 PM
I can see it now when we met.

You'd be saying "you look alot like someone i know but i can't put my finger on it." :confused:

I'd be "What are the odds of that happening" :o

:) :) Tell you what though Nina they charge if you want to subscribe to send messages..........

I've not took them up on that though.

love mand xxx

Nina
03-21-2005, 12:54 PM
I'd go out on a girlie night out with you though. You look great so i'm sure no one would notice we were blokes. If we just kept quiet(not easy with my big gob) :D

Wendy me
03-21-2005, 01:10 PM
thats why you got to check the plumbing on your internet date to be shure what you got is what you wanted...............buyer be weare...................

Priscilla1018
03-21-2005, 01:53 PM
thats why you got to check the plumbing on your internet date to be shure what you got is what you wanted...............buyer be weare...................

Wendy,

Plumbing? What and ruin my nails? :eek:

Toyah
07-18-2005, 08:40 AM
Get off the modest wall hun, you are a babe and dont you think otherwise

mand
07-18-2005, 08:42 AM
Get off the modest wall hun, you are a babe and dont you think otherwise

Oh no Toyah love, don't drag this one out so soon after the "Honesty " thread :nerves:

love mand xxx :)

Tristen Cox
07-18-2005, 08:44 AM
Oh no Toyah love, don't drag this one out so soon after the "Honesty " thread :nerves:

:lol:

Or worse the confession thread aye? ;)

Melissa A.
07-18-2005, 08:48 AM
Hi Mand,

Well, you said your'e not going to answer any of them so no harm done...no need to feel bad. As far as they know, they got blown off by a babe.

The responses are SO cool, though! Must be a great feeling! Not at all suprising to me, however. You are beautiful.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Toyah
07-18-2005, 08:55 AM
I wasted hours on that poem, and the flowers cost a fortune. I left my wife and confessed my undying love for you and now I find out you are a bloke, you really know how to break a mans heart.:) :rolleyes: :p

carson
07-18-2005, 09:23 AM
Alright young lady! You've been a very naughty girl! You should be ashamed of yourself! Now march yourself right over here and drop your panties, Daddy's going to give you a spanking! eh, eh, eh. :D

Mand, you look awesome! No harm in seeing how they react. What a morale booster!

:cheer:

Emily Ann Brown
07-18-2005, 09:54 AM
Mandi,

I agree with the thought that you haven't replied so you're probably just one of many babes who have blown off their serious replies. Quit feeling guilty.

As far as the "you are a babe" thread.....I know you're a bloke and I still want a date. I should look so good one day.

Emily Ann

mand
07-18-2005, 09:56 AM
Sorry Toyah, was that you, oh dear I don't know what to say :o ........................ :)

Hello Carson love, I am so totally ashamed,......... well not that much ;)

Melissa, Thankyou love, you're so kind :) but like I said on "Sorta Naked" I take advantage of "slap and light"

love mand xxx

Oh I never did make any replies and I have now cleared the profiles now on all the sites.

Oh Emily I missed you're post love..............Thankyou xxx

Tiffy
07-18-2005, 10:04 AM
You are as sexy in your pic as you were when we went to the movies and dinner last weekend. :rolleyes: :)

Seriously, you are very pretty. Do not know why you would think they would see you as a bloke? You are hot girl.

Kisses, April

Jodeeuk
07-18-2005, 10:06 AM
I met my girl friend on a web dating service, I didnt present my self as a women, but I did mention that I was a crossdresser and basicly listed it as one of my interests, I got lots replys and dated 9 women, all who were impressed with my feminine pictures when they asked to see them,Ive been with my GF now for three years, and getting married in mexico next JAN, she will be wearing the dress though :)

Tristen Cox
07-18-2005, 10:10 AM
See alll the confidence boosters? Now just remember you promised me the first date;) Pick you up at seven. Be ready! :D

mand
07-18-2005, 10:25 AM
Thankyou April :) .....The thing is with me is I'm not the most confident person there is, I can put the act on for a while but how I feel inside is a totally different matter ;)

Jodeee, that is excellent love, can I send you my congratulations :hugs:

Tristen ...........................is that Seven my time or you're time love :)

love mand xxx

Tristen Cox
07-18-2005, 10:29 AM
Your time my treat :love:

Toyah
07-18-2005, 10:36 AM
Hey if you two get get together can I watch, I did after all get the flowers:) :eek: :D

mand
07-18-2005, 10:43 AM
Your time my treat :love:

Great Tristen, Where we going....................Please don't say Wallmart and Mac Donalds ;)

Toyah, I'm still waiting for the flowers to arrive :)

Tristen Cox
07-18-2005, 10:45 AM
Great Tristen, Where we going....................Please don't say Wallmart and Mac Donalds ;)

:lol: :lol: Puhleeez.....

Dinner, a bit of shopping and then well.. hmm.. maybe some quiet time with a few dwinks?

Toyah
07-18-2005, 10:54 AM

Toyah, I'm still waiting for the flowers to arrive :)

Darn it I knew I could not trust that double crosser Tristen to deliver them, now she is getting to take you to Mac Donalds an everything

Amelia Moxon
07-18-2005, 10:56 AM
....from the profile pic you have you would defiantly have no problem passing for a GG, hell if I didn't know your face from here and I was in drab bloke mode and saw you in a bar I’d probably chat you up thinking you are a girl, you do look sooooo gorgeous, and if I look half as good as you, when I eventually get myself sorted with a wig etc (tomorrow hopefully) I will be more than happy.

Hugs
Michelle xxx

KewTnCurvy GG
07-18-2005, 02:20 PM
Ummmm, (kew hates to admit this) you're getting a better response than I had with my best pics on there :(. When I was on dating sites, honestly, I only got a handful or couple handfuls of replies, period! :eek

Tristen Cox
07-18-2005, 02:44 PM
Mand, now I wonder how many women that I sent poems to were actually men. Now that I think about it a couple definitely had a hint of a moustache.
That's it! No more peoms for you :refuse:

mand
07-18-2005, 02:54 PM
http://www.cupidbay.com/

Hello Kew :) .............The sites you went on must have been ...........well something wrong with them, I've seen you're photo love and if I was a regular sorta guy I would definitely reply. I dont know how many replies of the various site I posted on there were, I just stopped counting.

I forgot about the one above, it's on a different setting on the computer that I don't use. On that one the replies come from all over the place, many proposals of marrige, I have a sneaking suspicion though that most of the men are looking for away into the country, my name on there is 'mand981'.

good to hear fom you Kew..............love mand xxx

Michelle.....knowing me I'd let you chat me up as well :) ...........Thankyou Michelle you're very kind xxx

mand
07-18-2005, 02:56 PM
Mand, now I wonder how many women that I sent poems to were actually men. Now that I think about it a couple definitely had a hint of a moustache.

Susan :lol:

lots of love, mand xxx :)

Khriss
07-18-2005, 03:40 PM
- I swapped photos with another (still wondering) "TG" on a dating site,, Mine were of "Khriss" and hers turned out to be a model on Danni.com..
I got pretty much sucked into the deception by her description of hormone therapy,,plastic surgery etc (she had rather large hands in her photos) and all seemed plausible to me,,, and the pic's were OMG- beautiful !
She (?) was so complimentary to me also,, and we seemed to have a nice repore over many other things as well. Eventually I broke down and had several 'cyber-sex' encounters ( I'm not "eazy" !) with her which were amazing- - - till I found out,, the "image" was realy a lie,,
now I feel pretty stupid, naive, foolish.... (hurt!)..cynical, about it all,,
it's been said here before-"Buyer Beware!", I know,, but I'm a romantic kind of soul and ... :( .. igetlonely..
Mand I get your motives and share them as well. I've put lots of photo's out on the net (to many?) hoping for reassurance that "K" is an attractive,sexy, even desireable CD "woman". I'm fearing that this behavior might come back to bite me in my- posterior. I get most of my, positive reinforcement here now. I love it here,, and am greatfull for kindness and patience the "sisters" have shown me,,, even a slap upside the noggin' when I need it perhaps,, I hope to be learning life's lessons steppin' forward through, around,over obstacles,, till my last breath,,, :D
ps; face it Mand; You're a "hottie" ..............xx"K"

mand
07-18-2005, 04:59 PM
- I swapped photos with another (still wondering) "TG" on a dating site,, Mine were of "Khriss" and hers turned out to be a model on Danni.com..
I got pretty much sucked into the deception by her description of hormone therapy,,plastic surgery etc (she had rather large hands in her photos) and all seemed plausible to me,,, and the pic's were OMG- beautiful !
She (?) was so complimentary to me also,, and we seemed to have a nice repore over many other things as well. Eventually I broke down and had several 'cyber-sex' encounters ( I'm not "eazy" !) with her which were amazing- - - till I found out,, the "image" was realy a lie,,
now I feel pretty stupid, naive, foolish.... (hurt!)..cynical, about it all,,
it's been said here before-"Buyer Beware!", I know,, but I'm a romantic kind of soul and ... :( .. igetlonely..
Mand I get your motives and share them as well. I've put lots of photo's out on the net (to many?) hoping for reassurance that "K" is an attractive,sexy, even desireable CD "woman". I'm fearing that this behavior might come back to bite me in my- posterior. I get most of my, positive reinforcement here now. I love it here,, and am greatfull for kindness and patience the "sisters" have shown me,,, even a slap upside the noggin' when I need it perhaps,, I hope to be learning life's lessons steppin' forward through, around,over obstacles,, till my last breath,,, :D
ps; face it Mand; You're a "hottie" ..............xx"K"

Hello Khriss :) , I understand what you are saying totally but the last section of you're words really hits home with me so much.
In the real world I don't go out an awful lot, usually just into town or to buy groceries maybe once twice a week, I walk my dogs every day in the local woods and feilds and 'if' I meet anyone it is the usual people taking there dogs a walk and they have all come to know me so it's usually just a smile and say hello, so really the only time I come into contact with large numbers of the public is when I go into town. When in town it's very difficilt to gauge what people actualy make of me, most ignore me totally which is fine by me, some are quite obvious with the fact that they have read me. I don't fool myself that I can pass, but I do like to try and blend in as much as I possibly can.
At the time I put profiles on the dating sites I was getting a terrible hammering of a UK based TG site, nasty comments and snide remarks at me were very common, I even complained about one of the members attitude towards me, to one of the moderators, not over the net but when I met the person face to face. I was told "Oh thats just her way". I had to leave and to be honest I was very close to getting the internet connection taken out.

Khriss, I really do think it was reassurance that I was also looking for when putting on the profiles on the sites, having spent time on this forum and having made some great friends I don't think I need that reassurance anymore.
I still have a few hard decisions to be made in my home/family life but I really am on my own with them.

lots of love, mand xxx :)

Becky
07-18-2005, 06:02 PM
Hi Mand,, you got sooooooooooo many replys because u look good enough to eat (yummieeeeeeee lol)..

You make a beautiful looking lady

Love&kisses Beckyxx

Adrianne
07-18-2005, 06:51 PM
However having said all this, I must confess to feeling a little bit pleased to getting by on a photo.

I'm sure I am not alone in doing such a thing.

Please don't be hard on me I feel really bad.

love mand xxx[/QUOTE]

Hello Mand

You are very beautiful but going on a dating site that is a good one love.
I bet you are the most beautiful women on the site. Can i ask what are you going to say th all the letters you got.
All the best Mand.

Love and Kisses Adrianne.