PDA

View Full Version : I'm digging deeper.

Val702
08-27-2007, 06:18 AM
I have always kept my ohter identity more or less secret. Maybe even from myself. I have dressed up occasionaly and looked in the mirror or snaped a photo. But I always pull out before I become truly emersed. I just went shopping for makeup and hair stuff, and a few panties, I need. Today I will wax, (been wanting to) and wear all my stuff. Taking pictures too. You all will get to see. I am considering hooking up with Tri-Ess. And looking foward to going out with some new girlfriends on Halloween. I kinda pulled Val outta a hat. It is actualy one of my Male nicknames. But I have been told it works. I asked what some CDers here though, and arrived at the name Sissy. I guess I am Sissy for now, unless someone names me and it sticks. I have found that I gotta keep this separate from my regular life fo now. Dose anybody realy pull that off?

JenniferR771
08-27-2007, 06:41 AM
Good luck Sissy,
Yes everyone keeps their two lives apart at first--and maybe forever. Tricky, but it can be done.

Have fun at Tri-Ess, good group but conservative. They prefer married couples. My wife refused to go. I got kicked out of my chapter for wearing the short dress in my avatar.

Karren H
08-27-2007, 06:57 AM
Good luck Sissy,
Yes everyone keeps their two lives apart at first--and maybe forever. Tricky, but it can be done.

Have fun at Tri-Ess, good group but conservative. They prefer married couples. My wife refused to go. I got kicked out of my chapter for wearing the short dress in my avatar.

Now that's obserd....

Karren

JULIE33362
08-27-2007, 07:04 AM
HUGS JULIE:love:

MsJanessa
08-27-2007, 07:23 AM
darling--sissy is not really a name--more of a description--I think you should call yourself monica---if you would like to know why, send Me a pm:dom:

Di
08-27-2007, 07:55 AM

I hope you go ahead with your plans of checking out Tri-ess...been to several in the states and each one like any group has its own way..neither one I went to prefered married couples in fact I usually was the only gg there ( a few were members but they rarely went) I would find several around your area and visit...see where you feel comfortable.