PDA

View Full Version : New Transsexual TV show

JoAnnDallas
08-27-2007, 08:13 AM
FX is creating a new show about a MTF TS.

http://www.reuters.com/article/peopleNews/idUSN2240514820070822

MsJanessa
08-27-2007, 10:50 AM
FX is creating a new show about a MTF TS.

http://www.reuters.com/article/peopleNews/idUSN2240514820070822

Well I hope they have a T-Girl play the lead---

Emily Ann Brown
08-27-2007, 11:19 AM
I already cringe because the lead character "decides to get a sex change". Can't be a guy who just likes pantihose and a cute skirt. Can't be a Lola character like the one from Kinky Boots. NOOOOOOOOO ! Go for the shock value.

Emily Ann

Veronica Fallon
08-27-2007, 11:33 AM
Thanks for telling us JoAnn! I haven't watched TV in almost a year (it's ignorance, mindless stupidity, & subtle brainwashing are an "anti-incentive" to wanna watch), but I might have to check this show out.
....I just hope they do it with some dignity & show the reality of our real TG views!!

Hugz,

Veronica

JoAnnDallas
08-27-2007, 12:15 PM
Lets hope this show is as well done as the soap that has the TS in it. At least in the soap, from the episodes I have watched were well done and there was no sensational or demining. I sure a lot of pre and post TS could feel her character and at least it was played by a male.
I hope this new show is as good and does not make the TS like many we have seen in moives and TV.

Karren H
08-27-2007, 03:27 PM
I'm still waiting for Howie Mandel's new show "SRS or no SRS". Followed by "Who wants to be a Crossdresser"..... the "Really Really Really Extreme Makeover", America's Funniest Transvestites" , "Desparate Houswife Wantabies" and finally the new smash hit (though it hasn't aired yet... How do they do that anyway???) "Survivor - Gender Mania Island" - where each contestant has to search and acquire a wardrobe, live and work as the opposite gender. First one to get legally married wins a vacation to the SRS facility of their choice, hopefully before the honeymoon!!

Stranger than the truth!!

Karren

JULIE33362
08-27-2007, 05:17 PM
Lookin Forward To It

caren3600
08-27-2007, 06:29 PM
i just want friend.

sissystephanie
08-27-2007, 06:50 PM
I'm still waiting for Howie Mandel's new show "SRS or no SRS". Followed by "Who wants to be a Crossdresser"..... the "Really Really Really Extreme Makeover", America's Funniest Transvestites" , "Desparate Houswife Wantabies" and finally the new smash hit (though it hasn't aired yet... How do they do that anyway???) "Survivor - Gender Mania Island" - where each contestant has to search and acquire a wardrobe, live and work as the opposite gender. First one to get legally married wins a vacation to the SRS facility of their choice, hopefully before the honeymoon!!

Karren

Karren,

You are so funny!! Those all would undoubtedly be Hit shows!

Sissy

More Girl than man sometimes

KateSpade83
08-27-2007, 07:50 PM
I am amazed that Brad Pitt is involved with it too!

charlie-50
08-27-2007, 09:47 PM

Karren
dang it Karren you put me to rollin on the floor with that post! that realy funny lol. but siriusly you they will do americas funniest trannys .....charlie....

renee99
08-28-2007, 07:57 PM
Can't be a guy who just likes pantihose and a cute skirt. Can't be a Lola character like the one from Kinky Boots. NOOOOOOOOO ! Go for the shock value.

I think they just thought a TV show about a TV would be redundant. :tongueout