PDA

View Full Version : When do you feel female?

Lanore
08-27-2007, 12:27 PM
At what time of day are your female feelings the strongest? And, how do you handle the feeling? For me, it's when I first wake up and they stay with me all day long. This is just a question for those of you who want to answer.

Lanore

Deborah Jane
08-27-2007, 12:30 PM
For me it,s in the evening when i know i can just relax and let her take over:heehee:

Toyah
08-27-2007, 12:35 PM
Never !!!

NovaScotia
08-27-2007, 12:43 PM
I travel a lot, and when I'm on the road I have time and opportunity to be myself.

stephanie100
08-27-2007, 12:45 PM
24/7:happy:

Angie G
08-27-2007, 01:05 PM
After work and been dressed for some time but I do have some felling all the time :hugs:
Angie

Linda C
08-27-2007, 01:08 PM
For me it's in the morning - that way I have plenty to time to dress up for the day.. :happy:

Crissy65
08-27-2007, 01:13 PM
In the evening after the stress of the day. Being with that someone special, just to relax, feeling my legs slide into my panties. It makes the world alright

casper
08-27-2007, 01:18 PM
At what time of day are your female feelings the strongest? And, how do you handle the feeling? For me, it's when I first wake up and they stay with me all day long. This is just a question for those of you who want to answer.

Lanore
most of the day the only thing i dont like is wear i work i can not put every thing i would like to it is a wearhouse jobe is my big draw back

Joanne f
08-27-2007, 01:24 PM
For me it is in the morning then as far as i am concerned i am a female, but as the day go`s on i loose it a bit in the motions of the day and then it creeps back a bit if i have time to relax in the evening.

joanne

dakota_ann69
08-27-2007, 01:39 PM
Well since I have found the forum here and all you lovely ladies, I find that it consumes me 24/7.

Karren H
08-27-2007, 01:55 PM
Well since I have found the forum here and all you lovely ladies, I find that it consumes me 24/7.

Its probaly all those nasties in the plume from living downwind from that smelter, Dakota!! Hehe. I've heard that toxic posioning and femaninity have almost the same feeling!! :D. Ohhhhh and aren't you supposed to be cleaning the house before your wife gets home???

Well my fem fellings, if that's what you want to call them, are on vacation.. Hopefully not a lengthy one but we shall see! And I really don't know if I'd call them female feelings since I'm not a female and never will be one so don't admit to know how they feel!! Heck, they may feel just like a guy feels.. Compy in their own skin??

For me it was more like being driven to dress.. Almost uncontrolable. At times.. Maybe like a Sammon swiming up stream to spawn!! And I don't know anymore what those fish are feeling than a woman is feeling!! Lol

So call them what you like... I call mine AOL...... Missing In Acting...... Gone but not forgotten......

Sigh

Karren

PaulaJaneThomas
08-27-2007, 02:14 PM
Not being female I have no idea of what feeling female is but I doubt that it has much to do with high heels, skirts and make-up.

Deborah Jane
08-27-2007, 02:18 PM
Not being female I have no idea of what feeling female is but I doubt that it has much to do with high heels, skirts and make-up.

That hasn,t got anything to do with being male either!! lol

KandisTX
08-27-2007, 02:21 PM
Never for me. Quite simply put I am a man that loves dressing and presenting as IF a woman, but I am male 100%. I just happen to be a crossdresser.

Kandis:love:

PaulaJaneThomas
08-27-2007, 02:52 PM
That hasn,t got anything to do with being male either!! lol

I think you've put your finger on the source of all our problems :D

Sweet Jane
08-27-2007, 03:06 PM
I just feel like me...whether I look like a woman or a man, I still just feel the same inside......well maybe a little happier when I am all dressed up, but as for feeling female, I'm not even sure if I feel male!!!!

chrissietoo
08-27-2007, 03:58 PM
hmmmm....i feel most femme in the evening, i suppose. if i wake up in the middle of the night, i usually feel very feminine.

i work closely with three very cute girls in their twenties, and often by the end of the day i'm feeling VERY girly!

chrissie

Darlene-VA
08-27-2007, 04:17 PM
I feel like a woman all the time, it's when I have to be a guy is the problem

jennifer41356
08-27-2007, 04:24 PM
for me it is also 24/7, I prefer to be spend my time as a female and to experience what I can being female:D

Zee
08-27-2007, 06:13 PM
Man, I feel like a woman... all the time... mentally that is. I feel like a pariah most of the time when I am at work where its business casual since I can not wear what I want to wear. But my thoughts are always on clothes, make up, what I am going to wear when I get home, how I can femme my self more without dressing, etc. I really do not know what other men think about, other than girls (and I think about women a lot to, but mostly trying to pin down their nuances). I can't really remember when these thoughts started but I know they have been around since childhood.

Girly Sara
08-27-2007, 06:44 PM
24/7!

Jillm
08-27-2007, 06:53 PM
I don’t think I have female feelings, however I feel feminine when fully dressed (dress, heels, makeup, wig).

Tina Dixon
08-27-2007, 07:00 PM
I think we all do to a extent when were dressed, but I never felt it as much as the last make over I had, I felt so special and so proud of my female looks that I was all most over whelmed with the feeling of being a female.

JULIE33362
08-27-2007, 07:05 PM
Mostley At Nightbut In The Morn I Would Love To Dress All Day

Joy Carter
08-27-2007, 07:16 PM
Don't know what it's like to feel like a female. I just know that I have always believed that I should have been a female. Does that answer you question ?:D

lindah
08-27-2007, 07:39 PM
i frequently sleep tucked and in a nice satin bra. When I wake up, just lying still, letting my mind stay empty of the day ahead, I can experience physical feelings that I can only describe as female. They certainly aren't masculine. It is a different relationship to my resting body. It is associated with the bra and panties but it goes deeper. If I am lucky, I can dress femme and sustain the feeling for some time. Otherwise, it is get ready for work, and losing that special feeling.

Chantelle CD
08-27-2007, 07:44 PM
She calls to come out full force, when the make up is done, the clothing gets put on, the wig gets pulled into place, and a spray of perfume hits my neck and wrists, i feel she is out the most, and becomes very much alive. She is not separate from myself, she is always there, so is he, and to the extent as she is, i am simply both, and have been many times, she calls to come out, and simply, that is why i can not stop....her.

LaurenS.
08-27-2007, 07:52 PM
That was beautiful Chantelle.....I feel the same!!

Heather_Marie
08-27-2007, 07:56 PM
I would have to say after work when I can relax. I can pick out what I am going to wear to bed. Also in the morning just as I wake up. I think. What can I wear under my work cloths to make the day go a lot better?

SandyR
08-27-2007, 08:04 PM
Once I go to bed the feelings go away.........heheh....

SandyR

Holly
08-27-2007, 08:07 PM
Mostly during periods of consciousness. :D

charlie-50
08-27-2007, 09:33 PM
I dont know what it is to feel fem. i think im in a confused sence of sexualty at least some of time. but i do like to ware girls clothes. whats that say about me.lol......charlie......:D

soozeqct
08-27-2007, 09:44 PM
from the moment each morning i put on my makeup, slip into stockings and heels...it's soozie time....the best time of my life!!!!

Glenda58
08-27-2007, 10:01 PM
24/7

Val702
08-27-2007, 10:08 PM
I find it hard to say just when. I'm not sure what feeling female feels like. Cuz I'm only faking it. But When I first had an audience (ex-wife), I became a much more timid, and submissive person. It was like I gave her my remote. I may have felt like a girl then.

Rosaliy Lynne
08-27-2007, 10:18 PM
is neither like a man or a woman - i feel good about me. Better when I am dressed and looking my best as a woman but in the end, what I feel is ALL ABOUT ME and feeling good about me, just the way, anyway, that I am.

Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

soccervixen
08-27-2007, 10:31 PM
Like Karren, I don't feel female, but there is a feminine side of me that sometimes is very strong. It does feel stronger when I am dressing or applying mascara to my lashes, usually when I am alone. When it's strong it drives me to shop for more women's clothes or shoes! So it has been lately, and I have added 2 new pair of women's slacks, 3 skirts, and 5 tops!

sissystephanie
08-28-2007, 12:04 AM
Never for me. Quite simply put I am a man that loves dressing and presenting as IF a woman, but I am male 100%. I just happen to be a crossdresser.

Kandis:love:

That also describes me. Since I am NOT a woman, I really don't know what feminine feelings are. I am sensitive and caring, but I believe that is in both sexes. At least it should be!

Sissy

More Girl than man sometimes

LilSissyStevie
08-28-2007, 12:53 AM
I also don't know how real women feel but I don't know how real men feel either. But if I can imagine it then I feel most manly when I'm thumpin' on some peckerwoods' haid or workin' on the truck and chewin' some tobacco. I feel the most feminine during, shall we say, intimacy.

Lilith Moon
08-28-2007, 07:32 AM
I don't feel especially male or female...ever. I'm just me.

But if we are talking about the urge to present as female...that is on my mind 24/7. Sometimes I can simply get on with life by "ignoring the itch" and keeping busy. Then, I see an attractive woman wearing a particular outfit and, kaboom, that's it...I feel a need to look something like her that is almost overpowering and can think of nothing else for hours on end.

This hurts like hell because I can't satisfy that need. My wife's attitude makes crossdressing a very uncomfortable, guilt ridden and stressful affair for me.

Jennaie
08-28-2007, 10:25 AM
umm... Whenever I am awake.Yes, I feel female because I am female, at least, thats what all the test tell me I am. If not that, then they tell that I need to be.

Cindi Ann Kelly
09-01-2007, 10:55 PM
24/7

cindi

My Lady Marsea
09-02-2007, 12:44 AM
I have feelings of wanting to be sexy and feminine all the time 7/24. I feel that I want to be in a girls world all the time even if fixing a broken pipe or some other guy thing around here I still wish I were just a well rounded girl doing it. I've always hated getting dirty but just accepted it as a guy thing in construction. Now that I am self employed and need not answer to others for a living I get cranky if I break a nail or get another ouchie bruise or cut LOL. For me it's a 7/24 thing.

Veronica 1
09-02-2007, 01:31 AM
I feel most female when I get dressed but it seems most satisfying when I wake up dressed, with clothing and forms.

Kate Simmons
09-02-2007, 06:58 AM
Not sure really. I'm not sure if a real female feels "female" to tell you the truth or just has an overall sense of self. What I do know is when I feel really free and good about being myself is when I am Sal and out there having a good time with my friends, although I have been known to feel "female" even in "guy mode" these days.:happy:

sissystephanie
09-02-2007, 09:16 AM
Paraphrasing PaulaJane, as I am not female, i don't know what female feeling are. What I do feel is feminine, almost all the time. When I get up in the morning, I always check my days schedule. That determines whether I am Sissy, or her male counterpart. If no business appointments are scheduled, Sissy gets dressed.:love: Otherwise, drab rules, but not often!

Sissy

More Girl than man sometimes

KimberlyS
09-02-2007, 10:47 AM
Never female for me. I figure out a few years back I never felt female, did not want to be a female or be a woman.

I am just a male who has masculine and feminine feelings 24/7 and not related to how I am dressed. I am sure many think me strange that I can be in my most macho masculine clothes and feel feminine AND other times be in my most feminine frilly clothes and feel masculine.

In fact it happened to me Friday. I was out and about enfemme doing some femme shopping at Sears. As the clerk handed me my receipt she said one of them was a coupon for a tool sale next week. And with in me I am going "Ya tools, grunt, grunt" and head over to the tools as I was in need of a special tool and thought they may have it. It was kinda funny being in the tools area. Guys stopped and got out of my way to let me through with out being asked. I had two clerks come up and ask if I needed help. But I think the second one may have come to check me out after having talked to the first one by his actions.

Any way I digressed. I lost track of the number of times I was ma'amed just in the tools area of Sears. And while it is nice to know I look feminine enough at first glance to be called a ma'am, in side I am just thinking "Ya, what ever, I am just another guy".

Denielleinheels
09-02-2007, 10:53 AM
most of the time

Alexandria
09-02-2007, 12:18 PM
Normally the urge is strongest in the mornings. I'd wake up and think "Wouldn't today be a nice day to go shopping?" I'd look up outfits on eBay or other online retailers, and bookmark relevant links before I drive to work.

Then by mid-afternoon and evening I am so exhausted, after stripping off my male dress-clothes and putting on a t-shirt, last thing I want to do is go out shopping or spend any cash online. I end up just watching a DVD, listening to music, or reading a book and going to bed.

Obviously living with the family doesn't make things easier either. It would take me at least 30 minutes to dress up, apply makeup, straighten my wig, and by that time my mother's home.

Hopefully I can find a job with more flexible hours (wishful thinking!), and most importantly, move OUT and live on my own :).

Trinni
09-02-2007, 04:55 PM
There is no set time. It's kind of like a storm on a hot summer day, it can pop up anytime without warning.

Pamela75s
09-04-2007, 01:50 AM
I would have to say 24/7 also. But usually have the evenings to be able dress and relax the way I feel is right.

crusadergirl
09-04-2007, 02:18 AM
I don't feel like a female i just dress as one

Hippy Chic
09-04-2007, 02:53 AM
Simple. I don't feel female, I just wear their clothes. I've observed, but never experienced period pains, childbirth, breast feeding... (I could go on!). I won't even presume to have a real clue what it's like to feel female.

Hippy Chic's Chick
09-04-2007, 03:02 AM
I feel most like a woman when my ovaries ache like mad and my uterus cramps and contracts each month because of periods and my blood loss makes me so tired that I get ratty. Added to that, breast feeding during the night while the SO sleeps, breast feeding all day while trying to get the housework done and spending time bringing up another 3 children makes me feel very much like a woman. Also, the loss of financial independence through child-bearing and child-rearing, putting aside career ambitions, forgetting that I have a name other than 'mom' and being expected rather than thanked for doing simple things like cooking and cleaning while I would rather go to bed and sleep for a week helps remarkably.

Putting on a dress and make-up simply makes me feel pretty. Shopping makes me feel stressed because shopping for myself is burdened with guilt as there are better things to spend someone else's money on and usually it's shopping for the family.

NB: HC is not an old-fashioned bloke who does nothing around the house and gives me a bit of housekeeping each week - no matter how fab he is, I'm still going to feel like a 'woman'.

Veronica 1
09-04-2007, 03:29 AM
I feel most like a woman when my ovaries ache like mad and my uterus cramps and contracts each month because of periods and my blood loss makes me so tired that I get ratty. Added to that, breast feeding during the night while the SO sleeps, breast feeding all day while trying to get the housework done and spending time bringing up another 3 children makes me feel very much like a woman. Also, the loss of financial independence through child-bearing and child-rearing, putting aside career ambitions, forgetting that I have a name other than 'mom' and being expected rather than thanked for doing simple things like cooking and cleaning while I would rather go to bed and sleep for a week helps remarkably.
Putting on a dress and make-up simply makes me feel pretty. Shopping makes me feel stressed because shopping for myself is burdened with guilt as there are better things to spend someone else's money on and usually it's shopping for the family.

NB: HC is not an old-fashioned bloke who does nothing around the house and gives me a bit of housekeeping each week - no matter how fab he is, I'm still going to feel like a 'woman'.

Isn't it the truth. I am not a woman, but I was married to one for long enough to understand what you are saying. Not trying to be catty, but I prefer to be a pretender as to being a woman. A lot less hassle.

Satrana
09-04-2007, 03:42 AM
Simple. I don't feel female, I just wear their clothes. I've observed, but never experienced period pains, childbirth, breast feeding... (I could go on!). I won't even presume to have a real clue what it's like to feel female.

Does this mean that women who do not experience period pains or who have not given birth also do not have a clue what it feels like to be a real woman? When a woman enters menopause does this mean she is less of a woman because the pains have ceased?

This issue of what it is to be a woman (or man) cannot be reduced to simple common acts performed by either gender because to do so would automatically exclude many people.

What it is to be a man or woman is impossible to answer as it is an individualistic thing. Everyone has a different definition of what the labels mean. If I as a CD perceive myself to be a woman, my perception may be every bit as real as a GG. Who can say for sure who has the most "womanlike" thoughts and personality.

Take this example. There is a rich young woman who has no period pains, has not given birth and has not breastfeed. Instead she is consumed with her own image, she spends lots of money building up a large wardrobe of feminine clothes, spends lots of time modeling herself in the mirror and likes nothing better than to walk around in public getting admiring glances and feeling pretty. (Sounds a bit like Paris Hilton doesn't it?).

Now her lifestyle may be exactly the same as the one lead by a CD. However because she is a GG, nobody would question that she was clueless what it felt like to be a woman yet everyone automatically assumes that a CD could never remotely know. Maybe we should not be so sure.:2c:

Hippy Chic
09-04-2007, 05:00 AM
Does this mean that women who do not experience period pains or who have not given birth also do not have a clue what it feels like to be a real woman? When a woman enters menopause does this mean she is less of a woman because the pains have ceased?

This issue of what it is to be a woman (or man) cannot be reduced to simple common acts performed by either gender because to do so would automatically exclude many people.

What it is to be a man or woman is impossible to answer as it is an individualistic thing. Everyone has a different definition of what the labels mean. If I as a CD perceive myself to be a woman, my perception may be every bit as real as a GG. Who can say for sure who has the most "womanlike" thoughts and personality.

Take this example. There is a rich young woman who has no period pains, has not given birth and has not breastfeed. Instead she is consumed with her own image, she spends lots of money building up a large wardrobe of feminine clothes, spends lots of time modeling herself in the mirror and likes nothing better than to walk around in public getting admiring glances and feeling pretty. (Sounds a bit like Paris Hilton doesn't it?).

Now her lifestyle may be exactly the same as the one lead by a CD. However because she is a GG, nobody would question that she was clueless what it felt like to be a woman yet everyone automatically assumes that a CD could never remotely know. Maybe we should not be so sure.:2c:

Well to extrapolate your argument Satrana, if I perceive myself as a dog, get down on all fours, bark & **** my leg up lamp-posts does that make me a dog? If I wore a fur coat, do you think that would mean I "pass"? & should I get offended if someone suggest I was a man pretending to be a dog? Should I be addressed as Spot when I'm in Canine-mode?

& lets pretend for a moment that the answer to any of those questions is yes, then do you really think it would give me any insight into what its like to really be a dog?

Satrana
09-04-2007, 05:25 AM
& lets pretend for a moment that the answer to any of those questions is yes, then do you really think it would give me any insight into what its like to really be a dog?

Nope because you are comparing apples and oranges. If you were an Alsatian then you could imagine being a Labrador.

Lets stick with humans shall we? If I went to live in Russia for the rest of my life and learned their language and culture and customs, would you be so ready to say that I was clueless what it was like to feel Russian? Could I possibly have a better idea than say a person who was born in Russia but moved to America during their childhood? Who is more Russian?

My point is that it is too simplistic to think that a woman automatically knows what womanhood is all about, and vice versa. What about FTMs? They are genetic women but may have been tomboys all their lives and are totally disconnected with all things female and now only want to live life as a male. Could a CD be more female than a tomboy? Maybe the answer is yes. But what would happen if a FTM were to get pregnant? Does the fact that he gives birth turn him back into a woman connected with a full understanding of femininity?

If science were to find a way to allow men to become pregnant does that now mean men can claim full womanhood?

It seems to me that this is all just a state of mind. A woman who fights alongside men in the army can claim more insight into manhood than most CDs ever could.

Men may lack certain common experiences that an average woman has had but that does not mean you can automatically rule out that men can never feel female since many females themselves lack the same experiences. Labels of male and female and just like labels of American and Russian. Ultimately they don't mean anything if the individual chooses to migrate from one country to another.

Hippy Chic's Chick
09-04-2007, 05:57 AM
Hi Santrana :)

Can I pick up first on your point about the rich woman sounding like Paris Hilton? This, if you like, proves the theory that a man in a dress cannot understand being a woman. This is because of how society views the sexes and so the emotional aspect is paramount. Let's take a rich bloke who parties regularly and has a string of women, he's simply being a young lad, doing what boys do. Paris Hilton is considered a slag, a sponger and a waste of space. This is how society views women, we still have expectations which shape us and make us attentive to how we behave and present ourselves. It's easy to say that we should do what we want to do, it's not so easy in practise. I remember being much younger and enjoying going for a pint, alone. I lost count of how many times I was mistaken for either a prostitute (not because of how I dress, but because being on my own in a pub must mean I'm touting for business) or a woman who has been stood up and some well meaning bloke would cause offence by offering to take me home if the other bloke didn't turn up. Can a man ever understand that? Assumptions of women are deep and we learn what those assumptions are early on and are always ready to face them.

If I want a quiet pint, I don't have the option to put my man clothes on and sit in the pub without hassle. I am always a woman, whether it be in the home or in public. I can't choose which gender best suits which occassion.

Pregnancy and periods are not what makes a woman, but it's a biologically huge difference between the sexes. For instance, last night HC and I were up till all hours with the baby, and while he did everything he could to help settle the brat, essentially, the responsibility lay with me. I have the boobs - the bond for the baby means he wants his mom, the voice and the person he got to know well before birth. It does make a difference - like it or not.

Also, to pick up on your argument about nationality. If you lived in Russia, spoke Russian and took on Russian culture, if there were war or famine you would have the option to leave and return to your home country. Essentially, you may experience being Russian, you even have the choice of how far you identify yourself as Russian, but you also have the option to cop out when the going gets tough.

As HC says - if he blacked up, does he understand how a black man feels? Of course not, because he hasn't lived a life of predjudice, he may experience some, but it's not deep and internal, he's not been born with it and he can walk away.

Feeling more feminine or more womanly is great, and hey - even GGs do it. Sometimes I like to feel girly, it depends on my mood, much as it does most of the CDers here, we're all the same really. But, wearing jeans and t-shirt does not give me an automatic right to understanding the psyche and life of a man and it doesn't behold the priveledges that society gives to man. There's nothing wrong with expressing your gender in however you perceive yourself to be. A CDer though, can never claim to feel like a female, only to feel more feminine.

A TS is a different kettle of fish, I just want to make it clear that I am only talking about CDs who live as males but enjoy dressing as a woman.

(And just to add, this is 'real' woman, lol: I am currently breast feeding a child who has crisps all round his mouth. I bet you don't get crumbs in your bra ;))

kristiCD
09-04-2007, 08:09 AM
I feel like cross dressing when I am feeling horny

Francine1947
09-04-2007, 08:37 AM
it is all the time,24/7

Jackie67
09-04-2007, 09:01 AM
Thursday is my day to go in to work, I cyber work from home the rest f the time and am dressed, all but then. Most of the time I have on bra and panties wiyh a bath robe most of the day. Then get dressed completely whem my wife returns from work.:hugs:

Satrana
09-05-2007, 02:00 AM
Can a man ever understand that? Assumptions of women are deep and we learn what those assumptions are early on and are always ready to face them. Yes a man could understand that, it would take much time and understanding, but it is possible to jump the gender gap. Look I am not saying that the average man or woman does take the time to understand the other, clearly they do not and both are equally clueless about the other which is why relationships can be so hard to maintain. All I am saying is you should not believe that the gender gap is so wide that it is impossible to bridge. Men and women are not separate species, we are far more similar than we are different.

And what your experience of womanhood is is quite different to say a bush woman living in Africa. I could, as a man, relate better to your experiences of womanhood than you could relate to a bushwoman's experience of womanhood. Womanhood is undefinable, intangible and ultimately individualistic. Given that how could anyone claim that my experience of womanhood was any less real or genuine that anyone else's?

Essentially, you may experience being Russian, you even have the choice of how far you identify yourself as Russian, but you also have the option to cop out when the going gets tough. The issue is not of choice, Russians could choose to leave their country too, the issue is what makes a person Russian? Does just being born in Russia automatically make you more Russian even if you no longer live there than someone born of another nationality who has lived for decades in Russia. What constitutes being a Russian? Who is more Russian? What does being a Russian mean? Again it is an intangible concept that means different things to different people. There is no way to answer who is more Russian, anymore than there is a way to determine who is more or less female.

You can opt out and say that whatever is on the birth certificate defines who you are, Russian, American, male, female. But those descriptions don't say anything about who you are and how you feel and how you perceive yourself and the world around you.

Now if you want to divide womanhood off from men by focusing on pregnancy/babies, then you not only rule out men but all women without children.

vivianann
09-05-2007, 02:10 AM
I feel more like a female as time goes on. it is pretty much 24/7 for me anymore. that is why I am transitioning to living full time as female.

loardata
09-05-2007, 03:43 AM
i know this may sound weird but 1 of my most fem times is when i am shaving my legs and groin and armpits and equal to putting my bra and panties on--mmmm-- i feel so fem when i am sitting on the bed strapping my bra on and watching myself in the mirror- it feels so sexy and fem- hugs from michille in southern illinois.:cute:

Rearranged
09-05-2007, 08:14 AM
I just feel like me...whether I look like a woman or a man, I still just feel the same inside......well maybe a little happier when I am all dressed up, but as for feeling female, I'm not even sure if I feel male!!!!

I agree.

Don't feel like either gender for the most part, but then when entering an extreme form of either, I get a real kick, eg going out with the lads :drink: or being en femme, which is euphoric.

Somethimes I think I'm just 'the great pretender'!

prabha
09-05-2007, 09:01 AM
I do have some felling all the time:happy:

Gisele
09-05-2007, 10:44 AM
For me it is pretty much all day long anymore.

Stephenie S
09-05-2007, 10:51 AM

I hope EVERYONE who believes that putting on panties and a bra makes them "feel like a woman" reads and understands HCC post. This is reality girls.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Alice B
09-05-2007, 12:01 PM
It is a toss up between the mornings around 9 AM and evenings around 8 PM. Of course anytime between is good.:happy: