PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to get caught?

Linda C
08-27-2007, 12:53 PM
Is there a prevailing attitude/hopefulness out there amongst the cross dressers who have not come out yet to get caught? For me - I am not sure if I want to - I love dressing but do I really want a major life change? Not sure... Just Ask'in.... Linda C. :happy:

immike
08-27-2007, 12:57 PM
Is there a prevailing attitude/hopefulness out there amongst the cross dressers who have not come out yet to get caught? For me - I am not sure if I want to - I love dressing but do I really want a major life change? Not sure... Just Ask'in.... Linda C. :happy:
I would not like to be caught.I am guilty of sneaking into mothers closet&
dressing in her wardrobe&being caught would be disastrous.

Angie G
08-27-2007, 01:03 PM
My wife knows I dress and is OK with it no problem there but yesterday i almost got caught by my Grandaughterand her boyfrend (not something I want) :hugs:
Angie

Val702
08-27-2007, 02:00 PM
I have this little hope in the back of my mind that I will get caught when I go out. By someone I don't know. But I don't know why I would. I just do.

Deborah Jane
08-27-2007, 02:06 PM
Got caught by my ex!!!:eek: Not good, thats part of the reason she,s now my ex!!!

PaulaJaneThomas
08-27-2007, 02:22 PM
Getting caught will almost certainly result in a very negative reaction.

KandisTX
08-27-2007, 02:26 PM
There was a time in my youth where I dreamt about getting caught by mom, and then by my Mother. I ended up setting myself up to be caught and had two totally differant reactions. "Mom" reacted by calling a psychiatrist. Where as My Mother reacted by giving me some of her things to wear until we could go shopping for my own stuff.

Kandis:love:

Linda C
08-27-2007, 02:26 PM
OK - I like your answers - But the question is - Do you want to get caught? I think - in the right situation getting caught by someone who you wanted to catch you would be would be :devil:

Karren H
08-27-2007, 02:32 PM
Hahaha.... Right!! Getting caught is over rated btw... Just ask anyone that's gone through it... Unless you enjoy things like getting hit by a bus, fire walking and maybe eating glass.. Wouldn't recommend it for the faint of heart or weak of knees!!!

If you secretly want to get caught enfemme, then your fetish has an obsession!! Lol

Karren

RylieCD
08-27-2007, 02:34 PM
I am not sure if this is is going to answer your question specificaly but I wanted my wife to discover my otherside. I wanted to tell her so many times but just couldn't. When she did discover it, it was a rough few days, heck it is still rough sometimes but it is much better then trying to hide it.

KandisTX
08-27-2007, 02:40 PM
Unless you enjoy things like getting hit by a bus, fire walking and maybe eating glass..
Karren

well, I am one of the premiere fire-breathers among the Houston renaissance enthusiest. ;) ~giggles~

susie evans
08-27-2007, 02:42 PM
i can't get caught i'am not doing any thing wrong .....:hugs:

susie

Karren H
08-27-2007, 02:44 PM
well, I am one of the premiere fire-breathers among the Houston renaissance enthusiest. ;) ~giggles~

Hope you wear your asbestos lingerie!! And fireproff lip gloss!! Lol

Karren

KandisTX
08-27-2007, 03:08 PM
Hope you wear your asbestos lingerie!! And fireproff lip gloss!! Lol

Karren

I have to do that all the time anyway darlin'.. because I am so smoking HOT!!!!!!!!!:devil::devil:

BarbaraTalbot
08-27-2007, 03:13 PM
There was a time in my youth where I dreamt about getting caught by mom, and then by my Mother. I ended up setting myself up to be caught and had two totally differant reactions. "Mom" reacted by calling a psychiatrist. Where as My Mother reacted by giving me some of her things to wear until we could go shopping for my own stuff.

In your dream was Mom and Mother two different people (as in did you have a Mother and a step mom for example in r/l?)

Or was one the person that parented you and the other the person you wished you had parenting you?

SLightly confused, But either way interesting post.

KandisTX
08-27-2007, 03:18 PM
In your dream was Mom and Mother two different people (as in did you have a Mother and a step mom for example in r/l?)

Or was one the person that parented you and the other the person you wished you had parenting you?

SLightly confused, But either way interesting post.

Barbara and others,

MOM - the woman who was "raising" me for a 10 year period of my life.

MOTHER - My step mother, although she is the name listed on my birth certificate.

Mine is a complicated story of my life, perhaps I'll post it later on (no promises though), let me just say it involves the court system in MD and relatives who repeatedly violated the court orders by not allowing contact between my genetic father and I and changed my name even to try and "hide" me away. Lots of bad juju there, my step mother has always been "Mother" to me and she was the one that was truly most supportive of my CDing to the point where when I was home sick from school, she would tell me to come into her room and she would give me stuff to wear and we would have "mother/daughter" days.

Linda C
08-27-2007, 03:33 PM
Barbara and others,

MOM - the woman who was "raising" me for a 10 year period of my life.

MOTHER - My step mother, although she is the name listed on my birth certificate.

Mine is a complicated story of my life, perhaps I'll post it later on (no promises though), let me just say it involves the court system in MD and relatives who repeatedly violated the court orders by not allowing contact between my genetic father and I and changed my name even to try and "hide" me away. Lots of bad juju there, my step mother has always been "Mother" to me and she was the one that was truly most supportive of my CDing to the point where when I was home sick from school, she would tell me to come into her room and she would give me stuff to wear and we would have "mother/daughter" days.

Thank you for clearing that - I was curious too! :happy:

Tina Dixon
08-27-2007, 03:51 PM
I was found out by my wife and if I could do it over I wish she had never found out.

SatinDoll00
08-27-2007, 04:05 PM
No desire to get caught...unless I knew it would go well...then I wouldn't mind.

Let's not find out though.

Morgan

Mary Morgan
08-27-2007, 04:08 PM
I am out to the important people in my life, but not to our general circle of extended family and friends. As to "wanting" to get caught, I think there is a great need to share, to tell someone, to belong. Getting caught instead of telling is a way to avoid any direct responsibility for the outcome. Telling requires preparation and thought, and deliberate action. What we call getting caught often is the same thing disquised as an accident in order that we become the victims. There are no accidents. Not telling sets up a one dynamic and telling sets up another. One leads to a quicker restoration of trust, the other of course doesn't.

Davinnia
08-27-2007, 05:00 PM
Who would really want to be caught ? Being caught removes all contol from you in the way you present your reasons for CDing & puts you on the defensive. Much better to come out, even very slowly, that way you're in the driving seat.
I thought my wife had returned home early one day while I was fully dressed & the feeling of horror & panic is not something I'd want to repeat, I would have felt ashamed & how to explain ? Since telling her I dress & her meeting Davinnia all that dread of being caught has gone.
My wife's fear is that someone may call while I'm dressed. Best to have a plan such as "He's in the shower". The fear of being caught actually spoilt the experience of dressing for me, certainly not a thrill of the prospect of being caught.

Suz
08-27-2007, 05:54 PM
I would not like to be caught.I am guilty of sneaking into mothers closet& dressing in her wardrobe&being caught would be disastrous

I was thirteen when I discovered the word transvestite, it has always had a hard tone, and I was shocked to find a word like me. My dressing was fetishistic, and in the waiting for a girlfriend.

No I never got caught, but always wanted to be - seeking a kind of permission

As I got older and having two younger sisters there was the occasional secret opportunity to play with stockings and suspender belts, slips, and lipstick. Although I never got caught, my parents must have known. They simply had no idea how to deal with matter, and I think that my cross-dressing later became an open secret (http://suzanne-rushworth.blogspot.com/2005_08_01_suzanne-rushworth_archive.html) in the family that has never really been spoken.

Zee
08-27-2007, 06:03 PM
I remember when I was first caught by my mother. I can distinctly remember the pungent taste of adrenaline, and the severe tongue lashing that followed is something I would not want to wish on my worst enemy.

Sweetasapeach
08-27-2007, 06:29 PM
No I don't want to get caught. Yea, I want to get caught to get it over with. Second thought scratch that idea.

Somebody mentioned in a post they went out dressed driving for the first time and was just horrified if they had a wreck. I asume because of the embaressment if they got hurt. What if you did not survive, Your family would get all your possesions and then the truth would be out. I have thought about that. Needing one more minute to say It's okay, it's what made me happy.

Faith_G
08-27-2007, 06:40 PM
Nope, don't want to be caught. When I come out to my family and close friends I want it to be on my terms.

CheriTV2006
08-27-2007, 08:49 PM
I'm totally open about this at this juncture. My family knows. Friends and aquaintences know. (Although I'll never be 24/7). However, I'll say that I like being "exploited" to some degree because I find it gives me a great sense of "feminine self-affirmation." I no longer feel in hiding, trapped, etc. about my activity and it makes all the difference in the world to me since I truly came out about it. Before this wonderful change of letting go of the old fetters of hiding it, I used to enjoy "getting caught" because it just gave me more relief and self-acceptence. I also got an emotional rush from being found out because it gave this "feminine affirmation" a boost. Funny, although I'm open about this, sometimes when driving en femme, I sometimes hope to get stopped and questioned by police, but it hasn't happened yet. I'm still trying to figure this one out. Cheri.

Krystenw
08-27-2007, 08:53 PM
I told my wife about my "problem" before we ever thought about getting married. I later found out that she told her mother. After we had been married for several years my wife set me up to get "caught" by her mom.
That was the best thing that ever happened to me. After I recovered from nearly haveing a heart attack, Mom took us to dinner then to her house where we had a wonderful discussion about the life of a crossdressor.
That was more then 30 years ago. She still sends me dresses or skirt sets for Christmas and my birthday. In fact this is one of the outfits she gave me.

angelfire
08-27-2007, 09:31 PM
I don't want to get caught. If I want to come out to someone, I will tell them rather than accidentally have them find out. if I tell them, I at least (hopefully) have their attention enough to perform some damage control and answer questions. If I get caught, they are likely to be in shock, and not very responsive.

Besides, its one of those things that once you do it, there is no going back.

LisaDelNorte
08-28-2007, 06:38 PM
I am out to the important people in my life, but not to our general circle of extended family and friends. As to "wanting" to get caught, I think there is a great need to share, to tell someone, to belong. Getting caught instead of telling is a way to avoid any direct responsibility for the outcome. Telling requires preparation and thought, and deliberate action. What we call getting caught often is the same thing disquised as an accident in order that we become the victims. There are no accidents. Not telling sets up a one dynamic and telling sets up another. One leads to a quicker restoration of trust, the other of course doesn't.

As I pondered my response I came upon yours. You articulated my thoughts exactly... but you said it much better than I ever could have. I agree with you, and I have to admit that there was a time when I thought that getting exposed/caught would make life so much easier... everyone would know and the cat would be out of the bag... no more hiding. Well, my secret is still only known by a very small group of trustworthy people and I have not resolved in my mind where all this will lead to.

Lisa

DonnaT
08-28-2007, 06:44 PM
In my youth I was always doing things to see if I'd get caught. Quite an adrenaline rush. And I did get caught. No disastrous effect however.

Told my wife a couple of months after we were married. So, no getting caught there.

KarenSusan
08-28-2007, 07:42 PM
I think sometimes I may do things that I could be caught. I will never come out willingly to anybody as a crossdresser but if I were caught I feel a great burden would be removed from me. If all my neighbors knew, then I would feel free to go out dressed, even if they said, "there goes that crazy guy who likes to dress as a woman".

Ibuki_Warpetal
08-28-2007, 07:54 PM
I've been getting caught for the past 14 or 15 years.

There was one point in time about 9 or 10 years ago, my mom was furious with me and she called all my relatives to tell them she caught me wearing feminine things.
She might have been bluffing, though.. >_>

Andrea Elva
08-29-2007, 01:44 AM
I do not think that anyone wants to get caught but rather they want to out themselves. I was caught by my Mom when i was young. She was very nice about it...I was caught by a student but I did go out dressed to a senimar on being transgendered held here on campus where I work. First public outing and well was "caught" by two other students at the senimar. But the best thing was I passed in public and even those did not know who I was till they were close to me, under a meter....:2c:

Trinni
08-29-2007, 09:49 AM
Nope, I go out of my way to not get caught. That doesn't mean I won't get caught but I try to be extra careful. By the way, the fact you have pictures on the net makes me think you already know the answer to your question. :2c:

chrissietoo
08-29-2007, 02:37 PM
I've been caught three times:

1. My buddy and I at age eleven were caught by his mom on our beds masturbating in her lingerie. Words cannot describe how livid :Angry3::Angry3::Angry3::Angry3: this beautiful woman Spanish woman was, and how scared and speechless we were. Frozen. Didn't stop us, though. We did again a week later.

2. My gf discovered that I like her bras, and after initially being upset, she got to know Chrissie. She like Chrissie more than that other guy...she was sweeter, more relaxed and attentive, and did whatever she wanted, especially in bed. :happy:

3. My best friend's ex- discovered me in her lingerie, and was very pissed. We got drunk, and she said that really she had kinda known all along. Soon you could find us every night in our lingerie together, watching videos. She discovered that the "bitch" that my friend had dumped had much more fun with her sissy friend than she ever had with him. :bitchslap: She would flash me, and tease me, and use me for her pleasure...

But do I WANT to get caught? Well, in my fantasies, there are definitely certain women, and one guy in particular, that I would LOVE to know. The reality might be very different, and so I am very cautious. I agree with what someone said...it is much better to "come out" on your own terms, at the right time.

chrissie

Rosaliy Lynne
08-29-2007, 03:26 PM
I told my wife about my "problem" before we ever thought about getting married. I later found out that she told her mother. After we had been married for several years my wife set me up to get "caught" by her mom.
That was the best thing that ever happened to me. After I recovered from nearly haveing a heart attack, Mom took us to dinner then to her house where we had a wonderful discussion about the life of a crossdressor.
That was more then 30 years ago. She still sends me dresses or skirt sets for Christmas and my birthday. In fact this is one of the outfits she gave me.

The first time I think I mentioned in another post somewhere on this board. The second time I actually got caught by my father. He was supposed to be on his way to PA but evidently had car problems and came back early. I was kinds stupid cause this was back in high school when I had first started dressing. I was in girl pajamas and when I went to the bathroom and found his suitcases in the hall, I simply thot he had forgotten to take them. Oh we shared a room in a rooming house with a shared bathroom. Since I had been in the habit of locking the door inside he wasn't able to get in so I guess is stayed in the car till morning. Imagine my surprise when I realized he was home and opened the door to find him there. He had words with me and I ended up dumping all the girl things I had, up to then, acquired.

I eventually acquired more however as I really needed to have girl things in my life.

The last time I got caught was very early in the morning. Sometimes I had this really bad cough and acid stomach and the only thing I could do was to get up for an hour or two. Eventually when things settled I could go back to bed. I went to my computer room and put on a long black nightie. Thinking I heard a sound I checked down the hall but noticed nothing. A short time later my wife came in. She was not happy about that at all. I am sure that was just one more thing weighing against me when it came time for me to leave.

However, the panic of nearly getting caught was terribly draining and I can't see how the 'thrill' of getting caught could possible offset that.

Now I am out of course and since I am divorced, and we don't see each other anymore, I don't think she really needs to know.

It is far better to come out on your own terms than to be trapped by being caught. Being caught necessasrily means you are wrong and you don't have a defense for being wrong.

Cindi Ann Kelly
08-29-2007, 08:21 PM
My wife and most of my family know, but getting caught by
others, would be difficult.

cindi

ronni
08-29-2007, 08:41 PM
I take a lot of unnecessary chances, knowing full well I could be caught, trying not to think of what might happen if I do, it's just the thrill of the risk that brings me this close time after time. When it does happen, and it's inevitable, I know it will be disastrous, but it's a chance I have to take.
Don't ask me why
:o

Genevera
08-29-2007, 09:30 PM

Very Wise Words :)

immike
09-02-2007, 02:56 AM
It would be disastrous for me to be caught.My very secret life would be
ruined.I am guilty of secretly sneaking into my mothers closet,and dressing
in her good wardrobe,mostly her good business suits.I slip into a pair of
suntan pantyhose,ordered out of mothers womens catalogs,and I usually
pick one of her short skirtsuits,with a white silk blouse&a pair of her black
heels.I generally sit at her make-up table&do my hair,nails&make-up.After
awhile,I go into her closet&pull out one of her short mini skirts&change into
it.One time I found her Black French Maid halloween costume,which I promptly
changed into black stockings&tried on the outfit with heels.Being caught
by her would be disastrous?

Joy Carter
09-02-2007, 03:04 AM
Does the term "Death Wish" answer your question ?