PDA

View Full Version : Full Moon

Krystenw
08-27-2007, 01:07 PM
I don’t quite know what to think.
I had planned on working in the shop today and my wife wanted me to finish up a batch of Taco Sauce she was making because she had to go to work.
I knew I would have to go to the hardware store here in town to get some things I needed.
I usually go in guy mode if I need anything from here in town. I live in a very small town about 50 miles from anywhere. So everyone pretty much knows everyone. I have gone shopping in gal mode numerous time but usually if we go into the city.
Anyway, when I got out of the shower, I didn’t even think and put on some shorts and a top and my makeup and painted my nails.
When my wife left she reminded me about the stuff I had ordered here in town and not to forget to go and get it.
When I finished with the Taco sauce, I just went to the car and drove to the store and picked up the things I needed and went to the counter to pay for it.
I know the gal at the counter and when I got there she said that she had heard that I was a CD but had never seen me dressed this way before. That’s when I realized I hadn’t changed into guy mode. She was actually very nice. In fact she told me that she wished some of the women that came in dressed as nicely as I was. So I was actually flattered by her response.
Has anyone else made this mistake. I don’t know if I’m just losing my mind or if it’s just going to be a full moon soon.

Angie G
08-27-2007, 01:14 PM
Not yet :hugs:
Angie

chrissietoo
08-27-2007, 04:03 PM
The closest I came was wearing a bra when I was alone at work. My office is a loft above the main floor, with glass wall. One of the girls came in, and I was just about to go down to see her when I realized my boobs were showing! :404: