PDA

View Full Version : My wife is jealous

StephanieT
08-27-2007, 03:20 PM
My wife and I have not seen each other in about a week. While we were apart, I got a new ear piercing in my ear cartlidge. When I showed her, she was jealous. It is nice to have her jealous of me. Of course she will probably get hers done now.:D

Karren H
08-27-2007, 03:34 PM
Sounds like this could escalate in to a full blown piercing war!! Eye brows, nose, tongue, nipples??? And parts lower?? Lol. Better sigh an amrasist agreement quick before it gets too painful!! Hehe

Karren

Veronica Fallon
08-27-2007, 04:29 PM
Yeah, but no matter what, she will always have what we cannot, so you always get to be just a little bit more jealous than her!!
:cheeky:

Hugz,

Veronica

P.S.- Be sure & talk to me first if ya wanna get your nipples pierced- there's a right way, & a wrong way to do it! Wanna guess which way I chose??? :doh::bonk:

Rogina B
08-27-2007, 05:26 PM
my mostly supporting wife gets very jealous of Rogina...it seems like a give and take deal,so i end up matching what Rogina got in order to keep the home fires burning without smoke...september is boot buying month and i have already shown her Rogina's choices. double the cost and i will have her outfitted as well! seems to be the same with clothes and makeup.i find it is better to keep her happy..

Toyah
08-27-2007, 05:27 PM
Ohhhh a peircings war just be carefull

Val702
08-27-2007, 10:00 PM
My X-wife was jealous of my "cute little ass" and my "long skinny legs" I think this may have been threatening to her. She didn't like to see female imagery around the house. As a cartoonist I usualy draw way overproportioned under aged girls in revealing outfits. She hates that. "Why can't you draw ugly fat girls" she asked. Cince then I have drawn thick girls, but they are cute thick girls. I kinda like them that way.

JazmyneCD
08-27-2007, 11:55 PM
Mine is jealous because she said I look better in most of her clothes than she does :) Then again she wears shorts and t-shirts most of the time...

Gisele
08-28-2007, 09:43 AM
piercing war

AKA Hole"y" war:devil:

Ok, that was bad. I will go sit over here and be quiet now.--------->:straightface:

Darlene-VA
08-28-2007, 10:14 AM
My ex was always jealous for I could be totally dressed before she could and then I would always enjoy it more and for her it was a hazzle to dress up

StephanieT
08-28-2007, 09:15 PM
There is not much chance of a piercing war. My wife does not like pain so she is not into too many piercings. I already have more than she does in my ears and some below the neck. :devil:

SandyR
08-28-2007, 09:31 PM
Better be careful before you know it she might have you in a nose ring and leash.......lol!

Very cool! Thanks for sharing.

SandyR

StephanieT
08-28-2007, 09:43 PM
nose ring and leash
SandyR

Now that could be interesting. :eek:

SandyR
08-28-2007, 10:58 PM
Kinda like hand cuffs and thigh highs.......hehe

SandyR

SandyR
08-28-2007, 10:59 PM
Sorry...did I say that out loud, my bad......

Anyway sounds like your on your way to fun.....

Enjoy.

SandyR

Byllie
08-29-2007, 09:18 AM
I already have more than she does in my ears and some below the neck. :devil:

Dare I ask ... How many?

Trinni
08-29-2007, 09:32 AM
The only thing I have that my wife is jealous of is my eyelashes. Mine are long so I would never need fake ones.:battingeyelashes: