PDA

View Full Version : just me and only me

jessicaparrot
08-27-2007, 09:29 PM
This is just a post to tell others about my life as a transgender girl

This post is a just a short note to tell the world that i am a girl and I will never give that up

I have always known that i was trapped in a male body. i just did not know what to do about it. I have dressed scence i was little. I was alway just a little off balance with my life. But when my last marage ended i made the choise to quit fighting jessica let her come out and be. I am a lot happier. The face in the mirror is now starting to agree with the image i see every day in my mind.
I am never going to go back to a guy again. i now only crossdress to go to work (guy mode)
All the rest of the time I am JESSICA
I have take a lot of greaf for my choise but it is my choise not theirs. it make me happy. I no longer care what people think I am me i will never change.
if you would like to know more feal free to email me of just post it here

thank you for your time for my little rant

jessica

Karren H
08-27-2007, 09:32 PM
Isn't that just too sweet....

Karren

BarbaraTalbot
08-27-2007, 09:47 PM
I have much less strong trans-sexual feelings than how your description of how you have felt you entire life.

Having said that even my occasional expressions of a feminine side feel so calming, that I can only imagine the contrast it must be for you. Since my wife found out and is open and accepting of my 'Barbara" side, we both look to Barbara for more honesty in my feelings, a more measured response to stress, and permission to shop.:P

As strong a pull as you described, I cannot imagine total suppression. I am glad you are free.

sissystephanie
08-27-2007, 09:48 PM
Jessica,

You are really a Transsexual! Transgender is a Media word to cover all kinds of gender problems, including transsexualism.

I applaud your recognition of your problem, and the way you are dealing with it. Always remember, we all are here to help.

Sissy

More Girl than man sometimes

collette01
09-01-2007, 06:11 PM
Its lovely to know that someone knows where they are going in the mixed world that are living.

Collette

Deborah Jane
09-01-2007, 06:23 PM
Good on you! youv,e got to make yourself happy, ignore the bigots, theyr,e screwed up anyway!!!

JULIE33362
09-01-2007, 06:42 PM
Your A Big Hope For All Thank You

Veronica 1
09-01-2007, 08:01 PM
I know how you feel. I am 51 and just now starting to realize my gender. I have always felt that I should be a woman but my redneck upbringing has always prevented my true feelings from coming out. Now they are coming out and there is no denying them, I am a woman at heart and proud of it. That being said, I am still in the closet but I am revelling in my new found feelings. Gotta love it.

Cindi Ann Kelly
09-01-2007, 10:21 PM
I know how you feel, my sister once told me that
I was a woman trapped in a mans body. I could not
argue with her. I am now finally getting comfortable with
that and have accepted just who and what I am.

Hugs

Cindi Ann