PDA

View Full Version : Finally! Noelle goes to Korners.

Noel Chimes
08-27-2007, 10:02 PM
Well ladies, I finally accepted the invitation to bo to Korners. I had been asked by a couple to join them at a local bar that is a known meeting place for us girls. Well last Saturday night i took them up on it.
The nerves were working overtime, (don't you'll be a disaster). I parked just outside the door and sat for a minute. Then spotting another lady walking in I said, the hell with it, got out of the car and walked in. The first people I see are the couple who invited me. Instant relief. Friendly faces. As I looked around I saw a lot of the people that I knew from my monthly parties. It was the best 1st night out I have ever had. :Party2: When I got home I wondered what I was so scared of? :nailbiting: Simple. The unknown. We don't know what people will think or say. It feels great when people say nothing and let you be yourself.:c9: This is the only pic I have from that night. I had to use my web cam to take it, so sorry about the quality.

AllieSF
08-27-2007, 10:25 PM
Way to go Noel. It is always great to get the first time over with. The next ones become easier and easier. Enjoy your new freedom. And thanks for sharing your pic. You look good!

Holly
08-27-2007, 10:34 PM
Good for you, Noel! Now that the formerly unknown is known, I bet you you'll be out again soon. Proud of you hon.

susie evans
08-29-2007, 07:29 PM
your on a rool now keep it going :hugs:

susie

Roxi Loh
08-29-2007, 10:00 PM
Way to go Noel...it is pretty exciting and easy at the same time.

Billijo49504
08-29-2007, 10:48 PM
What you were affraid of was the unknown. But now you are familiar with the group, so go out and have a great time..BJ