PDA

View Full Version : Need Help...

starglaze911
08-27-2007, 10:29 PM
I Just Found Out, My Husband Of 10months... Likes Dressing As A Women... I Wont Lie, I Have Nothing Again Crossdressers, But Its A Shock To Me To Find This Out. I Wont Lie, Its Really Has Affected Me. I Love Him To Death, And I Accepted Him Dressing Up. We Agreed It Would Be Use Only When We Were Intimate. But A Few Days Ago, I Found Out He's Doing It Behind My Back Now. And He's Lying About It. I Have A Big Trust Issue, Because In The Past, He's Actually Been On A Ts Dating Website, And I Caught Him On It. I Forgave Him, And He Swears He's Not Intrested In Men At All, But Yet He Was On A "gay" Dating Site.

I Really Dont Know What To Do, Or Say... All This Has Come To A Shock To Me And Its Really Affecting Me Physically And Emotionally.

Any Advise... I Love Him To Death And Dont Want To Loose Him, I Just Want Him To Be Honest With Me.

BarbaraTalbot
08-27-2007, 10:50 PM
...caused by his inability to be honest with you about his activities. This is a good place for sharing your story hearing others and if he wants help for him also to come and learn more about himself.

If you can manage in your reading to post on 10 threads, you can apply to join the GG (genetic girl) forum and maybe get some help that some may not feel like sharing in the open area.

My wife found out about my dressing and had similar concerns to yours. In my particular case some of those concerns were not a concern, but honesty and forthrightness about where I go online and whom I talk to and what about have in the past been a problem. I recognize the importance of being and saying who we say we are and including our wives in that information.

Best wishes for you both.

Barbara

Holly
08-27-2007, 10:54 PM
First of all, :welcom: to the forum. I am usually cautious about giving advice having only heard one side of the story. That having been said, you really need to sit down with your husband and tell him how you feel. We can give you all the advice in the world, but this issue is between you and your husband. Your husband has betrayed your trust. It is up to the two of you to decide how to proceed from here.

starglaze911
08-27-2007, 10:55 PM
actually, he was the one to tell me about this site... Its been helpfull and reading alot of these post, about how wife's accept there husbands who are CD's ... i came to accept him.

thank you

AllieSF
08-27-2007, 10:55 PM
Hi Star,

Welcome to the forum. I think you have come to the right place to sort out your new discoveries and help you deal with them and make the correct decisions along the way. After 10 posts here you can private message other members and probably more important to you, you will be able to join other parts of this site, in particular, the GG (genetic girl) one. That part is populated with GGs who are wives, SOs, friends and admirers of CDs. Every CD is different, kind of like our real normal life. Being a CD carries with it a lot of baggage, much of it unwanted. Take you time (patience is important so you can get up to speed and form your own conclusions), read a lot, ask questions, contact other members and see where it all takes you. In the end, it is your life that you should be concerned with and your future happiness. Good luck.