PDA

View Full Version : Eeeeeeeeeeeeek

seekertree
03-21-2005, 04:58 AM
Hi
Need some help here Girls, real blow.
The wife put me on absolute promise for the weekend so all excited went to de-troll the legs and to my horror the Lady Braun shaver broke, hence no fun, as not the same with hairy legs.

Have tried several types with little success for leg shaving, and razors will not get the bulk off.

Can anybody suggest models that really work, even clippers would do if they work,

Help
Julie

Priscilla1018
03-21-2005, 10:41 AM
Hi
Need some help here Girls, real blow.
The wife put me on absolute promise for the weekend so all excited went to de-troll the legs and to my horror the Lady Braun shaver broke, hence no fun, as not the same with hairy legs.

Have tried several types with little success for leg shaving, and razors will not get the bulk off.

Can anybody suggest models that really work, even clippers would do if they work,

Help
Julie

Hi Julie,

The first time I shaved I used clippers to remove the bulk of the hair and then shaved with a razor.Always use a fresh blade and rince it after each stroke otherwise the blade gets covered with hair and cannot remove any more.Finish up with a good moisturizer.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Richelle
03-21-2005, 11:44 AM
Julie,

I use the bread trimmer from my other shaver to get the bulk off when I have not been able to shave my legs for a while. Then I like to soak in a bulb bath and shave with a bic razor while still in the tub. It makes me feel very feminine.

Richelle

DonnaT
03-21-2005, 02:37 PM
I suggest something like http://www.veet.co.uk/cgi-bin/products.pl?template=rbdocs%2Fveet%2Fuk%2Fproducts .tmpl&datafile=rbdocs%2Fveet%2Fuk%2Fproducts.txt&BODY_AREA=Legs&FEATURE=&x=110&y=71

seekertree
03-22-2005, 11:29 AM
Yes , um tried the bread bit on my male shaver but does not even dent it, yet the my wife`s one goes through like butter. Lady ones must have finer clipper blades.

She is well p______ed that it is broke at moment

Julie

Wendy me
03-22-2005, 11:39 AM
good lord i thought some one was trying to make you weare a gaff that eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek is the sound you get ...........ok that trim it with the beard shaver is a good thought then save witha a razzor and ten plenty of loation after
so like use her's if you need to ...........what ever works ............................

Fiona K
03-22-2005, 11:52 AM
I suggest something like http://www.veet.co.uk/cgi-bin/products.pl?template=rbdocs%2Fveet%2Fuk%2Fproducts .tmpl&datafile=rbdocs%2Fveet%2Fuk%2Fproducts.txt&BODY_AREA=Legs&FEATURE=&x=110&y=71

That works best for me too Donna,

Fiona
xx

Tamara Croft
03-22-2005, 12:07 PM
I use the bread trimmer <snip>
BREAD TRIMMER??????? :eek: OMG ....... that's gotta hurt :p

Tamara x

Paula A
03-22-2005, 12:16 PM
Sounds like you hace very course and thick hair.
If your stuck and in a bind and you have to know out the jungle here is my suggestion but be carefull. Take a comb with a handle and trim the hair close with sissors.
Be carefull you don't cut yourself. :eek:

After the hair is closely cropped, then soak in the tub and shave with a razor and shaving cream. Use intesive care lotion when your are done.

Some strippers use only Intesive care lotion instead of shaving cream because it reduces shaving bumps and helps them heal quickly.

Sounds like you need some industrial strenth hedge clippers, I mean hair clippers to cut down the jungle, My guess is that due to the massive quanity of hair you have to cut is binding up the blades and burning the motor out.

Good luck.