PDA

View Full Version : pet peeve time!

ashlee chiffon
08-27-2007, 11:41 PM
am i the only one who has trouble keeping her wig hair from sticking to freshly applied lipstick on breezy days? i Always manage to get a couple stuck and have to pull them free...i think gloss is the worst for catching hairs and i just get sooo mad!

sissystephanie
08-27-2007, 11:55 PM
am i the only one who has trouble keeping her wig hair from sticking to freshly applied lipstick on breezy days? i Always manage to get a couple stuck and have to pull them free...i think gloss is the worst for catching hairs and i just get sooo mad!

Isn't it fun being a girl?:heehee:

Sissy

More Girl than man sometimes

AllieSF
08-28-2007, 12:06 AM
My hair tends to become a superfine tooth floss when I eat. What a royal pain! Then my hair starts to smell like the food I ate on my last time out. Life is a B*****, or more correctly stated, a pain. Hehe

BarbaraTalbot
08-28-2007, 12:44 AM
coordinating wind direction, sunlight, and camera angle while keeping the hair out of my face was quite a challenge and couldn't have been done without two people. A couple of times I gave up trying to find the stray hair I could feel stuck to my lips, but couldn't get to without smudging my foundation.

Funny turn-about to have Dee pulling the hair off my face for me. I always thought it looked kinda sexy to have to brush the hair out of your face, untill I had to do it myself!

I have a new appreciation for her hair twirling skills.

(she is twirling her hair as we speak)

Sheri 4242
08-28-2007, 01:01 AM
Gosh, when you said "pet peeve" time, I thought you meant things like (a.) people who post but don't stop to review what they've written to make sure it is worded so that it makes sense, or (b.) how to tactfully tell someone that you could help them with makeup tips so they look really femme and not like a bloke in a dress. :tongueout

See there: no vocal inflection, so the latter sounds harsh when I was trying for gentle humor . . . :D

Guess I'm going into :hiding: or :bonk: myself in the head before someone realy gets after me with something that stings in hand -- :dom:

Darlene-VA
08-28-2007, 10:16 AM
I thought you were talking about something like being in guy mode

Katie T
08-28-2007, 10:43 AM
Sheri...... you are too funny

Mitch23
08-28-2007, 01:14 PM
Yes it is an absolute pain! most ggs don't let it hang in their faces like that - tie it up in bunches or use a headband

all part of the fun of being a girl _ we have to take the rough with the smooth!

mitch

SatinDoll00
08-28-2007, 01:56 PM
See there: no vocal inflection, so the latter sounds harsh when I was trying for gentle humor . . . :D

See there...I was all offended by your remarks...then I read this :)

Of course I am kidding, but it does bring to light my point about lack of inflection here. I wish there were some kind of emoticons or something that could properly convey inflection. Colors maybe?? Who knows? Someone much smarter than I will eventually come up with something I suppose. Or not.

Morgan

SherriePall
08-28-2007, 03:08 PM
Ashlee -- All part of the learning curve -- Being A Girl 101. GG's either pull it back, tie it up, or constantly wipe it away from their faces.
And, yes, gloss is nice, but a real pain when your hair sticks.

Fab Karen
08-28-2007, 04:40 PM
Go out & buy some cute hair-clips. Coordinate them with your outfits.:happy:

ashlee chiffon
08-30-2007, 11:13 AM
in regards to a) perhaps some are more perceptive at reading between the lines then others and b) i'd be glad to help anytime on that matter...just email me!
humour intended...
ciao!

Sugar
08-30-2007, 12:34 PM
Oh?! I thought I was trouble again!!:rolleyes:

sugar

Karren H
08-30-2007, 05:09 PM
Pat it with a tissue and you won't have those problems... I like the matt finnish better than the gloss anyway..

Or here's a solution!! Get a shorter wig!! Lol. Just because your pretending to be a girl doesn't mean you have to think like one ya know?? :tongueout

Karren

ashlee chiffon
08-30-2007, 05:43 PM
that's funny you mentioned a shorter wig...i did get a couple cute red ones bobbed in the back, but with long strands to cover my face on each side in the front...kindof a layered cut look...very feminine but just long enough to get to my lipstick *darn it!*...at least the red hair doesn't show the stain as much as my platinum blonde wigs do! i love the feel of soft hair on my face so avoid clips and will just have to deal with it, i guess...
I hate windy days!

Angie G
08-30-2007, 08:26 PM
The things a girl must do :hugs:
Angie