PDA

View Full Version : Magic Questions

Suzy Harrison
08-28-2007, 10:04 AM
Here's an interesting question for you - well two really:

1 - There is a magic button in front of you - If you press it you would then loose any desire to dress as a girl. - Would you press it ?- or would you prefer to stay as you are?

2 - Reincarnation - I don't know if you believe in this. I didn't use to, but have had several unusual experiences which now make me believe it beyond any doubt.
Anyway, back to the question. In your next life you get a choice, you can become a boy, or a girl or a CD/TG/TV - what's it to be????

I'll start off:
For Q1 - Many years ago I would have pressed it, but now I wouldn't - I'd rather stay as I am.
For Q2 - I'd be a Girl

(Once we've had a few replies I'll tell you something else about what happened when I saw a Medium some years ago which relates to Q2.....)

Darlene-VA
08-28-2007, 10:09 AM
Q1-never press that button
Q2-come back as a woman, don't even have to think about this one

KandisTX
08-28-2007, 10:11 AM
Q1: Nope, not gonna press that button for any reason.

Q2: Oh, as if you really have to ask ;) I'm having a great time this go around as a guy, why not try the next one as a gal ;)

Kandis:love:

Amanda Shaft
08-28-2007, 10:17 AM
I’d vote the same: no way would I want to give up my wardrobe! And for sure I’m coming back as a girl. They say this is it, it’s not a rehearsal! But what if it is? Here’s hoping!
Hugs Amanda x

Sweet Cindy
08-28-2007, 10:19 AM
Ok, I'll bite. Mostly because I'm intrigued to hear the story of your visit to the medium. I don't believe or disbelieve but I'm smart enough not to speak in absolutes.

1. Push the button? Nope. I'd rather have a switch - boy/girl with just a flick.

2. I'd come back as a girl. I have no desire to change my sex in this life, but the next one, sure - I'd love to see things from the other side. I'd probably end up a lesbian gearhead anyway.

Love your country, by the way.

kaitlin
08-28-2007, 10:19 AM
Hello Girlfriend,
Question one....NEVER !!!! I'd weld up a box to set over it to make sure it's not hit by accident.
Question two....FEMALE !! And pray I'm a cute little hottie !

Mona
08-28-2007, 10:22 AM
Q1. Don't touch the button!
Q2. Reincarnated as a tawny blond girl, with a college degree!

Dita_B
08-28-2007, 10:22 AM
Hi Sis...

I would NEVER EVER even want to look at that button, let alone being so close to it that I would occur the risk hitting it by accident...

And for question #2: Yes I believe firmly in reincarnation because otherwise the differences between people at birth wouldn't make any sense to me... and Yes I already vowed to myself and to the Universe that I would DEFINITELY come back as a girl the next time...

So AGAIN, we agree totally.. coincidence? I don't think so...

:love:Dita.

Rachaelb64
08-28-2007, 10:43 AM
Q1 - 10 years ago I would have hit the button! Today hell no I've got a great pairs pins especially in a short skirt and high heels :).

Serious note I'd be a different person in someways if I didn't cd, and it taken a long time to realise I'm not a bad person just different :)

Q2 - Well lets try being a girl again!

BarbaraTalbot
08-28-2007, 10:50 AM
question 1, I'd not press it, but i would realllly reallly like to have that available just in case this gets awkward.

question 2 If I had to be born in a family like mine in a body like mine, in the times I grew up in, much rather be born a girl. If society were more androgynous, and being a slender boy was cool (as it kind of has been of late) I'd like to try a lifetime that way maybe.

If I could have had a mother as cool as my wife, I'd like to come back as a MtF crossdresser. Best of both worlds.

angelfire
08-28-2007, 11:05 AM
Well, looks like for number one, I'm probably the only person who would press it. As for number 2, I'd like to come back as a girl.

Rachell
08-28-2007, 11:09 AM
I would not press the button I love cding.

As for reincarnation, I always wanted to come back as a seat belt in a sports car owned by a very sexy female, what a better place to rest then between a nice pair of breast.LOL LOL LOL

Seriously I am not sure its 50/50, if I did come back as a female I am sure I would be a lesbian.

R.

PaulaJaneThomas
08-28-2007, 11:36 AM
Why can't we have magic buttons that do something useful like provide beer and curry? :devil: I'd push one of those :D

I don't believe in all that re-incarnation rubbish but I wouldn't care what I came back as long as she had big tits :devil:

KandisTX
08-28-2007, 11:39 AM
Why can't we have magic buttons that do something useful like provide beer and curry? :devil: I'd push one of those :D

ICE COLD BEER and SPICY HOT CURRY... I'm right there with you on that one :devil: Now where's my acid reducer meds???? (gotta block the heartburn and acid reflux before it starts).

Kandis:love:

Hermione Simpson
08-28-2007, 11:46 AM
my answer to question 1 is that i would definitely not press the button and my answer to question 2 is that i would like to come back as a girl

Delia1
08-28-2007, 11:57 AM
i am so happy as i am, so would never press the button

Mitzi
08-28-2007, 12:07 PM
Jessica, you're not alone...I'd push button 1 in a heartbeat. Life would be so much more straightforward, no hiding, no squirming. Since there would be no desire, what's to miss?

As to question 2, I've enjoyed being a guy in this life, so I'd want to do it all over again, sans the desire to dress up in women's clothes.

Mitzi

JoAnnDallas
08-28-2007, 12:24 PM
Q1 - NO
Q2 - Kitty Cat in a loving family...........We have three cats 2 males, 1 female. They are well fed, have comfy places to sleep, lots of toys to play with, and 2 loving adults that spoil them rotten.

sissystephanie
08-28-2007, 12:46 PM
Question #1 Definitely do not press the button
Question #2 If I could have the same GGF that I have now, I would come back as a man. Otherwise, either a CD or a girl.

Sissy

More Girl than man sometimes

KIMBER SAND
08-28-2007, 12:47 PM
Q1-NEVER PUSH THE BUTTON Q2- WOULD COME BACK AS A GIRL:love:

dakota_ann69
08-28-2007, 12:51 PM
Q1-Button what button does anyone see a button around here....LOL
Q2-I would want to come back as a CD MTF I enjoy being able to experience the best of both worlds.

Dana Carlton
08-28-2007, 12:55 PM
I'm with the majority of the girls in Q1. NEVER PUSH THE BUTTON.

As far as Q2, re-incarnation...... I think my past life I was a girl. The time before that I was a guy. This time around I'm enjoying being both! Next time I'd like to try the Female to Male aspect of dressing. Isn't life fun!!!!

Marla S
08-28-2007, 01:00 PM
Q1 YES
Q2 At least one time the real thing would be fine.

SatinDoll00
08-28-2007, 01:20 PM
Q1 - I would never press the button. I cannot imagine living without Morgan...even if I wouldn't know it. Something would be missing.

Q2 - A little more difficult to answer. My first knee-jerk reaction was ... 'Oh, yeah, GIRL!!!!' But I started to think about it more. In this life...I feel that I was born a woman inside the wrong body. Maybe next time around I would like to try it as a man born inside a man's body! Nah...I want to be born into a female body. She doesn't have to be hot. She doesn't have to thin, or pretty. I just want to experience what I feel I was meant to...without all the BS that would go along with transition and SRS. Being a woman must be the most incredible thing in the universe. I know I cannot understand it, and I know it is not without its challenges...but to all GGs out there...you really are the luckiest, and fairest, of all creatures.

Morgan

Sweet Jane
08-28-2007, 02:27 PM
its weird, everytime I see one of these threads about "magic changes", I reflect on what might have been. I know that as I am now, I feel within the happiest I ever get when I am dressed, so why would I give it up???....Yet, I would in an eyeblink. Just to have the chance to lose the confusion that has from a young age surrounded my life, would be reason enough for me to do it.

so my answer to question 1 would be Yes......I would

as for reincarnation.....I would love to come back as a woman as I feel right now, but at times I wonder if I ever really felt how a man feels, through where I have been this life??? Often have felt that I got the wrong body, or brain, or a faukty brain to say the least!!...so if I were to be reincarnated, let me be a man without the hangup of femininity. I'd like to experience that too

so I suppose my answer to the next question is a man.....a normal guy without any hangups!!!!!!!!!

Joanne f
08-28-2007, 02:38 PM
Q1, there use to be times when i thought it was a cures and i might have said yes but now it would be no.
Q2, yes because it would make my life so easy.

joanne

Mistybtm
08-28-2007, 02:41 PM
Q1-never press that button
Q2-come back as a woman, don't even have to think about this one

totaly agree here.

switcheralso
08-28-2007, 02:46 PM
Q1: I would push the button

Q2: I would love to be a girl I have always fantasized and wondered about what it would be like to be a girl. Would I be a **** or a virgin….MMMMMMM

Would you be a **** or virgin?

Marla
08-28-2007, 02:53 PM
Q1 absolutely not!
Q2 absolutely YES! enough said

Deborah Jane
08-28-2007, 03:18 PM
A to Q1--After the struggle to finally accept who i am, i would strip the button to its component pieces and distribute them as far apart as possible!!! A to Q2--I would come back as female [But then i would probably want to be a guy lol]

Jennaie
08-28-2007, 03:25 PM
I'm a girl. simple as that. No question. What would I choose, you have to be kidding. As a man, I love women and I am so totally attracted to them. That said, I would much rather be a woman than a man and I would wish that as a woman, I would find myself attracted to men rather than women.

Kate Simmons
08-28-2007, 03:54 PM
No button pusher here Hon. I work with what I have. The same goes for reincarnation and the challenge is to be yourself regardless and take ownership of your own destiny.:happy:

Trinni
08-28-2007, 04:40 PM
Q1 - No. I would not push the button
Q2 - I would come as a boy again

Alice B
08-28-2007, 04:59 PM
I would not press it I like things as they are, but at the same time if I came back for a new life it would be as a female. I've had all the fun that males can have, so it would be fun to live the other side of the coin.:happy:

Ruth
08-28-2007, 05:03 PM
I would push the button. Life would be simpler and I think I would probably achieve more. But in another life I would like to be a woman.

Suz
08-28-2007, 05:10 PM
Q1. A button can be switched on on or off. As to magic:

I consider myself to be in some ways a spiritual person. Exactly what that means I am not sure. I have visited many T*G sites and have found only occasional reference to Transgender and spirituality much of this has been restricted to certain cultures where shamanic and polytheistic religion is described. (Omnipresent rather than transcendent?) I do believe the world is mirrored, viewed, or visioned from different perspectives, that peoples ideas and experiences on "spirituality" differ. I do not have any secret "knowledge" or occult power. I want to share and explore an idea that there may be a link between our want or need to dress and a notion of development possibly "spiritual" within ourselves and society. And if borrowing from different traditions could provide a new model for transliving (Gender Talk Radio take an interesting political- sociological- spiritual approach to this) Perhaps some examples for play and experiment might help here: When I dress, a peace and calm comes over me, similar to meditation. When I am made up and I look into the mirror, I see the "real me". When I am made up and I look into the mirror, I feel an intense nostalgia, of returning home, of divine longing (for?) I seek to become the object I most desire. I seek perfection and possibly in perfection, immortality. Woman-soul-spirit-ani ma. A womb inclusiveness. A route into a different world. When I cross dress I feel a subtle, erotic, aesthetic energy, not much different to sensing an aura or spiritual body about me, where could this body go? Carlos Castanada wrote in his tales of Don Juan that cross-dressing was one of the most powerful ways a man could move the assemblage point (a centre of awareness) and that "stalking" (adopting the roles and behavior of a person, totemic animal, or elemental was a way of accumulating energy of transformation. What I am interested in is sharing some of these more "subtle" way-out experiences and learning from different perspectives of T*folk that I think is rarely expressed. I also have a great respect for science and I believe that scientists amongst us are as much in touch with the awe and wonder of the universe as the mystics and that is what drives them to "give word" and explain the truth. There is also the world of the imaginal, the poetic, and dare I say it the magical! But you have to experience first and comes natural!:devil:

Q2. I will return a woman

Tina_m
08-28-2007, 06:00 PM
As to question one, definately yes.
As to question two, double yes.

lil red
08-28-2007, 06:03 PM
Q1 - NEVER

Q2 - 100% CD (M-F), Why change a great thing?

Fitzkim
08-28-2007, 06:15 PM
I love this topic, since I've spent my life dreaming of a magic button.

Q1---I would Never touch it

Q2---If I was passable, I would pick being a TS and live full time that way!

Rosaliy Lynne
08-28-2007, 06:17 PM
Here's an interesting question for you - well two really:

1 - There is a magic button in front of you - If you press it you would then loose any desire to dress as a girl. - Would you press it ?- or would you prefer to stay as you are?

2 - Reincarnation - I don't know if you believe in this. I didn't use to, but have had several unusual experiences which now make me believe it beyond any doubt.
Anyway, back to the question. In your next life you get a choice, you can become a boy, or a girl or a CD/TG/TV - what's it to be????

I'll start off:
For Q1 - Many years ago I would have pressed it, but now I wouldn't - I'd rather stay as I am.
For Q2 - I'd be a Girl

(Once we've had a few replies I'll tell you something else about what happened when I saw a Medium some years ago which relates to Q2.....)

B1: Press here to change your life from what it is.
If pressing this one means I lose the most important part of myself then NO WAY would I push it. Hell I am "pushing" enough being me as it is.

B2: Press here to order your next life personna.
I have no idea what God is thinking but I won't second gues him. Every time I have tried so far *I* have been wrong. I think I would like to be a woman complete. If not that then, well I am ok with me.

Q1 - 10 years ago I would have hit the button! Today hell no I've got a great pairs pins especially in a short skirt and high heels :).

Serious note I'd be a different person in someways if I didn't cd, and it taken a long time to realise I'm not a bad person just different :)

Q2 - Well lets try being a girl again!

I am with you on taking a long time. Now I accept that *I* am me. like me or not, *I* like me and that is what matters.

I don't believe in all that re-incarnation rubbish but I wouldn't care what I came back as long as she had big tits :devil:

Now that I have my 38D's (and can take them off as needed) I would have to qualify that. I would not want anything that was not proportionate to my body. These weigh enough. Oh and how I love the feel of them.

Jessica, you're not alone...I'd push button 1 in a heartbeat. Life would be so much more straightforward, no hiding, no squirming. Since there would be no desire, what's to miss?

As to question 2, I've enjoyed being a guy in this life, so I'd want to do it all over again, sans the desire to dress up in women's clothes.

Mitzi

What's to miss? Oh goddess darling you can't be serious.

I'm with the majority of the girls in Q1. NEVER PUSH THE BUTTON.

As far as Q2, re-incarnation...... I think my past life I was a girl. The time before that I was a guy. This time around I'm enjoying being both! Next time I'd like to try the Female to Male aspect of dressing. Isn't life fun!!!!

Life is usually fun and interesting. It does have parts I could have missed in a heartbeat but then, how we manage what we do to reach where and who we are..., well that is what is truly challenging and rewarding.

Q1, there use to be times when i thought it was a cures and i might have said yes but now it would be no.
Q2, yes because it would make my life so easy.

joanne

Having lived with, and partially as, a woman I can say there is nothing EASY about life as a woman. and yet I would not miss it for the world. I don't need a cure neither do I want one.

No button pusher here Hon. I work with what I have. The same goes for reincarnation and the challenge is to be yourself regardless and take ownership of your own destiny.:happy:

Happiness is being yourself. Nothing else works.

I would push the button. Life would be simpler and I think I would probably achieve more. But in another life I would like to be a woman.

Would it really be simpler? I am not so sure. It would be different of course, but ...

DonnaT
08-28-2007, 06:35 PM

I would press it, as long as it didn't change my personality. If it made me some macho jerk, then my answer would be no.

Hmmm, a number of folks answered "yes" to this question, but yes wasn't an option. Wonder which option they were yessing to?

I like being a guy, but find being a girl intriguing. However, there are a number of things a girl goes through that a boy doesn't, like having periods or getting pregnant, that seem a bit painful to say the least. But, what the heck, a girl.

Pamela Julie
08-28-2007, 06:36 PM
Q1: I am a woman in a mans body, pushing the button would remove the CDing which are the only times I feel normal. Pushing the button would make me feel screwed up all the time. Destroy that button.

Q2: I would probably want to come back as a girl, although either a straight boy or a straight girl without any TS feelings would be easiest on the mind. Coming back as a pampered pooch may not be so bad, all love and no hangups.

PJ:happy:

Phoebe Reece
08-28-2007, 06:55 PM
Magic button - Absolutely not pressed! I enjoy being a CD.

Reincarnation - This is a bit tricky, as the answer would depend on when, where, and who you were reincarnated as. If reincarnated at some distant time in the future, who knows what may be going on. In the future males may be the ones who get all dolled up and the females might be stuck with drab attire. Females might have more real power and influence than men and then again maybe not.
If reincarnated in the past by more than say 75 years, being a male certainly has the advantages in power, career opportunities, etc.
Being reincarnated into the present is problematic as how do you resolve the paradox of the same soul existing in two bodies at the same time?
At no time in history would I ever want to be reincarnated as female in a middle eastern society.
If reincarnated at any time or place, I would want it to be into a situation where my life is at least as good as it is now. I don't think I can truthfully say I would prefer to be reincarnated as anyone other than who I am now. There are just too many variables.

Marcie Sexton
08-28-2007, 07:11 PM
No way I press the button...and I'm already a girl, just got the wrong plumbing...

Sarah.
08-28-2007, 07:44 PM
1) I wouldn't push it.
2) I guess I'd want to be reincarnated into a pansexual being again.

Zee
08-28-2007, 07:58 PM
1-nope
2-woman

Did you really have to ask? ;)

Suzy Harrison
08-28-2007, 08:18 PM
Hey girls - Thanks for all your replies.
I posted the "Magic Button" thread just before I went to bed - woke up this morning and there's over 4o replies already.
I think most of us are happy with the way we are and would come back as girls.

Now, that trip I had to see a Medium.

If you had asked me 20 years ago what I thought of that subject I would have said it was rubbish. But since then I've had a lot of experiences which has proven to me that there is far more to life (and death) than what we see.
I saw this medium to talk about past lives etc (I'd had many vivid dreams about them). I was in boy mode and of course didn't mention anything about the Suzy in me. Before I had time to talk to her about my dreams she said to me -"In most of your past lives you were a girl - for this life you choose to come back as guy".

I nearly fell out of the chair when she said that.
It was probably not something she felt comfortable saying - as she would know most guys wouldn't like to have heard that and would then doubted her ability.

Two things that came to mind afterwards:
1 - That must explain all of this (wanting to be a girl)
2 - I'm not making that mistake again ! (coming back as a guy)

Do you think this is why we are the way we are ? -

Mistybtm
08-29-2007, 03:31 AM
Q1: I would push the button

Q2: I would love to be a girl I have always fantasized and wondered about what it would be like to be a girl. Would I be a **** or a virgin….MMMMMMM

Would you be a **** or virgin?

**** every way possible :tongueout

christina marie
08-29-2007, 04:10 AM
1. deb, im already on that button,will be mailing you your half, keep it over there on the other side of the pond, i'll keep mine here,will never be assembled again!
2.love myself just the way i am!

Jocelyn Quivers
08-29-2007, 10:13 PM
Question #1. Definite No, I would not get rid of this part of me.

Question #2. Next life I'd still want to be a MTF CD but with more feminine features, ie small feet, no muscles, feminine face with no acne or facial hair.

andreaattimes
08-29-2007, 10:57 PM
Wouldn't push the button and would come back as a girl.

Lilith Moon
08-30-2007, 08:55 AM
Would you press it ?

Not on your life !

In your next life you get a choice, you can become a boy, or a girl or a CD/TG/TV - what's it to be????

Girl, no hesitation.

Christine XX
08-30-2007, 12:56 PM
1) No. I just think it would make me a more dull person.

2) I wouldn't push it. If I came back as a woman, I'd likely be a Tom Boy, or even a FtM CD. I'm not really happy with gender limitations on either side of the coin.

-Christine