PDA

View Full Version : The Next Step

Janet K.
03-21-2005, 06:30 AM
OMG!!! This weekend has been so much fun for me! I actually took the next step of going into a store completely dressed! It was so exhilarating. I was just another woman shopping late at night for groceries. I didn't interact with anyone but just the fact that I was walking around that store was enough for me! There were at least five people that saw me. None of them stopped and stared, they all just took a glance and then went back to what they were doing. It is like a drug. It feels so right to be out in public as myself and not as him--I can't wait to do it again. I have to admit that I chickened out a little bit, though. I was planning on riding the light rail that they have here in Dallas but there were too many people and I didn't want to take that chance. Maybe next time!

mand
03-21-2005, 07:56 AM
OMG!!! This weekend has been so much fun for me! I actually took the next step of going into a store completely dressed! It was so exhilarating. I was just another woman shopping late at night for groceries. I didn't interact with anyone but just the fact that I was walking around that store was enough for me! There were at least five people that saw me. None of them stopped and stared, they all just took a glance and then went back to what they were doing. It is like a drug. It feels so right to be out in public as myself and not as him--I can't wait to do it again. I have to admit that I chickened out a little bit, though. I was planning on riding the light rail that they have here in Dallas but there were too many people and I didn't want to take that chance. Maybe next time!

Awww Juana, doesn't it feel just right to go public, well done girl :)

Honestly love you will find that most people are to busy with their own lives to care about you love, and if you are read by some one they usally don't care less.

I still get a thrill from going public it never stops feeling great, my only advice is take it in small steps at a time and please be carefull of the areas you go to.
Most of all Juana remember you're not doing anything wrong so just enjoy you're self.

Well done, all my best wishes, love mand xxx

Holly
03-21-2005, 09:16 AM
Juana,

What a great adventure! A whole new world is opening up to you. But as Mand said, watch where you go. We want you safe so you can share future adventures!

Tristen Cox
03-21-2005, 01:16 PM
What can I say, Kuewl :cool:

Wendy me
03-21-2005, 01:22 PM
now theres no closet that can hold you ................free....................

Richelle
03-21-2005, 03:29 PM
Juana,

I am so happy for you. :D

It is so much more fun to go out dressed then spend all day dressed up and never letting any one else see how great you look.

Richelle

Sandra H
03-21-2005, 06:12 PM
Hi Juana.

Great it feels wonderful to get the nerve to go out fully dressed for the first time. As you say it is like a drug and you will soon need your next fix. As the other girls say, take care with where you go, stay safe. Very well done.

Sharon
03-21-2005, 07:14 PM
Juana,
This is wonderful to read and I'm so jealous!!
I would love to see pictures of how you look when you go out!