PDA

View Full Version : A special bit of thanks ... to all of YOU

SatinDoll00
08-28-2007, 02:20 PM
HI!

You know, I have been questioning alot about my CDind lately. I guess I am sort of 'coming out of the pink fog' a little lately.

I have been going back and reading some older posts, and I wanted to tell each and every one of you a very heart felt thank you!

I have been trying to decide recently if I was entering a period in which I didn't want to dress...and many questions have come to my mind. Going back and reading the older posts by many of you has made me realize that there is nothing wrong with me or crossdressing!!

Thanks again everyone...to the CDs and GGs here...THANK YOU!

I realized that many of us newer members do not take the time to tell you all that. No matter what, we are all sort of a family in my eyes.

Again, thanks, thanks for being accepting of me, thanks for sharing your more intimate secrets, hopes, desires, and feelings.

I don't know what I would do without this place.

Most likely I would go out half-cocked dressed like a hooker!!! :D

I love each and every one of you!

Morgan!

KandisTX
08-28-2007, 02:30 PM
Morgan,

Please do NOT take this in the wrong way. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading all of your posts. Essentially I fell as if I have watched you "grow" in your CDing. Your own acceptance and questioning has been somewhat a "standard operating procedures" for many of us. Thank you for sharing your stories with us, and you are welcome from me if anything I have offered you has helped.

Kandis:love:

SatinDoll00
08-28-2007, 02:32 PM
Morgan,

Please do NOT take this in the wrong way. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading all of your posts. Essentially I fell as if I have watched you "grow" in your CDing. Your own acceptance and questioning has been somewhat a "standard operating procedures" for many of us. Thank you for sharing your stories with us, and you are welcome from me if anything I have offered you has helped.

Kandis:love:

Aww...thanks! I am just honored to be here honestly. I figured the moderators would have kicked me out weeks ago :D

Morgan

Francine1947
08-28-2007, 02:39 PM
I wish we could talk a lot more on this. Because I think you could help me, the reason be hind this I hope i never feel like stopping. Im glad you didnt

SatinDoll00
08-28-2007, 02:56 PM
I wish we could talk a lot more on this. Because I think you could help me, the reason be hind this I hope i never feel like stopping. Im glad you didnt

Hey Sis!!

Send me a PM anytime you want to talk. I would love a chance to meet/talk with/help/support anyone here that wants to talk with me!! I love all you gals!!

Morgan

Jennaie
08-28-2007, 03:18 PM
It's a crazy life. Sometimes we beat ourselves up and sometimes we accept who we are. I have a good friend who is right now very angry with herself. She keeps calling herself a ****, and she won't stop beating herself up over it.

I ask her what the f___ is a ****? A man can sleep with a different woman every night and he is stud? A woman sleeps with more than one man in a week and she is a ****. Bull___

If she thinks she has problems, she has no idea the kind of problems I have. I am always beating myself up over my gender issues and my sexual desires. I'm so tired of it. I am who I am. If I am a girl on the inside then so be it. If I feel like a man on the inside then so be it. I just want to be me and have people accept me for who I am. I am learning to be who I am and I am finding that at least a few people, still find me a friend worth having.

SatinDoll00
08-28-2007, 03:24 PM
[quote=Jennaie;986786] She keeps calling herself a ****, and she won't stop beating herself up over it.
quote]

Tell her to chill out...there is no such thing as a ****. Women have just as much right to enjoy their sexuallity as men do!! Hell...if I were a GG, I would have **** tattooed on my back!!! I hate that word so much that I want to be one, just for the duality of it!!! :)

I really hate judgemental people. (think about the duality in that statement and get back to me) :D

Morgan <---secretly wants to be a ****!

Rosaliy Lynne
08-28-2007, 06:39 PM
for sister you are to me as are all the others here.

HI!

You know, I have been questioning alot about my CDind lately. I guess I am sort of 'coming out of the pink fog' a little lately.

I have been going back and reading some older posts, and I wanted to tell each and every one of you a very heart felt thank you!

I have been trying to decide recently if I was entering a period in which I didn't want to dress...and many questions have come to my mind. Going back and reading the older posts by many of you has made me realize that there is nothing wrong with me or crossdressing!!

Thanks again everyone...to the CDs and GGs here...THANK YOU!

I realized that many of us newer members do not take the time to tell you all that. No matter what, we are all sort of a family in my eyes.

Again, thanks, thanks for being accepting of me, thanks for sharing your more intimate secrets, hopes, desires, and feelings.

I don't know what I would do without this place.

Most likely I would go out half-cocked dressed like a hooker!!! :D

I love each and every one of you!

Morgan!

Question away but always remember that when you question, you will find answers. Maybe not the ones you expected, but answers all the same. As for dressing like a hooker... I would not although it might be fun ONCE. Would never want to be a hooker though. Life is risky enough thank you.

It's a crazy life. Sometimes we beat ourselves up and sometimes we accept who we are. I have a good friend who is right now very angry with herself. She keeps calling herself a ****, and she won't stop beating herself up over it.

I ask her what the f___ is a ****? A man can sleep with a different woman every night and he is stud? A woman sleeps with more than one man in a week and she is a ****. Bull___

If she thinks she has problems, she has no idea the kind of problems I have. I am always beating myself up over my gender issues and my sexual desires. I'm so tired of it. I am who I am. If I am a girl on the inside then so be it. If I feel like a man on the inside then so be it. I just want to be me and have people accept me for who I am. I am learning to be who I am and I am finding that at least a few people, still find me a friend worth having.

You hit the nail on the head. A sleep around man is a stud and a sleep around woman is trash. Only a MAN would make that distinction.

[quote=Jennaie;986786] She keeps calling herself a ****, and she won't stop beating herself up over it.
quote]

Tell her to chill out...there is no such thing as a ****. Women have just as much right to enjoy their sexuallity as men do!! Hell...if I were a GG, I would have **** tattooed on my back!!! I hate that word so much that I want to be one, just for the duality of it!!! :)

I really hate judgemental people. (think about the duality in that statement and get back to me) :D

Morgan <---secretly wants to be a ****!

HAHAHAHAHAHA. I did think about it and I agree with you 100%.:tongueout