PDA

View Full Version : Feeeling very girly today

eleventhdr
08-28-2007, 05:53 PM
do you ever just get up and feel really girly like you are in the bathroom and you take off your male night cloth's when you do wear them and then you just want to slip into something really feminine like a slip and or an short dres or maybe a blosue and skrit would be oh so nice well i kind of felt that way today maybe there is something to having a femm side indeed it does somehow manage to show itself when you do least expect it to and thayt's how i am kind of feeling today like if and when it were posible to just fade into girlhood instantly and just be a girl from then on that's how i do feel sometime's i just am wishing that it would come to pass then i just might be somehow satisfied that all of wanting to be a girl is not to waste oh well at least i do know what i still am way down deep inside and sometime's suzy just want's out anyway that's kind of how i feel today any of you other girl's feel this way Oh well I do know just what i really am i am still a girl thta want's to be what she is supppose to be one of theses day's she is going to win out and then ah what a day that will be. so just wanted to let you know that i felt that way today thank's Later Suzy Ann!

Sweet Jane
08-28-2007, 06:27 PM
hi...I love your punctuation......and I'd answer if I knew what the question was!!

Billijo49504
08-28-2007, 06:35 PM
Hi, Yes, most days i feel that way. I sleep in panties, and most days I wear a bra, women's jeans and a t shirt. Some days I put on a little mascara and some light lipstick. Actually the wife is on the phone and when I get done on the net, I might slip into a skirt and my wig, and go out to take the dog for a walk.
I sure do wish you would use a little more punctuation. And a little more sentence structure, your post is hard to read.....BJ

DonnaT
08-28-2007, 06:39 PM
Well, I sleep in a nightie. Wake and get dressed for the gym, but as soon as I get home I change into something femme. Putz around for a couple of hours, then change to mostly drab for work.

Deanna2
08-28-2007, 06:44 PM
I was taught in English class that one sentence paragraphs were bad form.

As for your main point though I had a good example of it just yesterday. I had had a hard day of it and when I finally got inside last night I had a shower and put on a top, mini skirt and a pair of heels, thoroughly relaxed with a glass of wine and felt fantastic.

ronni
08-28-2007, 08:43 PM
Sweet Jane got it right.
What was the question again?

angelfire
08-28-2007, 09:13 PM
I was taught in English class that one sentence paragraphs were bad form.

Hey, I saw a period in the second last line. That makes it a two sentence paragraph.

And I also couldn't make it out, so have no idea what you were asking.

rachel_rachel
08-29-2007, 06:42 AM
hi...I love your punctuation......and I'd answer if I knew what the question was!!

I was thinking the same myself... My eyes hurt from reading that and i felt like i was travelling at 100 km / hr. while reading it too.

Kate Simmons
08-29-2007, 06:55 AM
I can sense your excitement Hon. Well, anyway, that is what we do, fade into "girlhood" if even only for a short while, right? It's a good feeling even if most folks don't understand how we feel. Nice to be able to do that, I think.:happy:

DonnaT
08-29-2007, 07:17 AM
For those unable to decipher Suzy's post:

Do you ever just get up and feel really girly, like you are in the bathroom and you take off your male night cloth's when you do wear them, and then you just want to slip into something really feminine like a slip and or an short dress or maybe a blouse and skirt would be oh so nice.

Sometimes Suzy just wants out.

Anyway that's kind of how I feel today. Any of you other girls feel this way?

juliek
08-29-2007, 08:13 AM
I think we need to change Suzy's name to e.b. white.

chrissietoo
08-29-2007, 02:45 PM
I can sense your excitement Hon. Well, anyway, that is what we do, fade into "girlhood" if even only for a short while, right? It's a good feeling even if most folks don't understand how we feel. Nice to be able to do that, I think.:happy:

me too i love to feel femme and girly and sometimes it overtakes me and is so exciting that the only period that i have comes with a pad and that's not a writers pad either :hugs:

chrissie

nadeen
08-30-2007, 11:37 PM
last week i was a woman for 30 hours lingerie makeup dress heels wig and cooked and cleaned and i could be a woman forever