PDA

View Full Version : wifes cast off clothes

melanieee
08-28-2007, 07:23 PM
My wife was sorting out her clothes in the bedroom after we had rearranged the clothing spaces. Bras, panties and other stuff that was wornout,tatty,or hadent been worn for ages.There were 2 of her bras that I liked that were on the dumping pile,I asked If I could keep them in my drawer,she asked why,I replied that I liked them and couldnt bear to see them thrown out.She said if you must, I picked them up and carefully folded them and placed them in my drawer.About 1 month later I had one on my under my guy clothes. Was getting ready for bed and she saw it.She said keep it in the closet, but was not cranky over it.first time she had seen me in a bra, ok with panties on in bed.I guess its slowly does it. Would like to involve her in my dressing,dont want to decieve her.Any ideas?

DeeGirl
08-28-2007, 07:33 PM
Be sincere and talk about it with her. It sounds like somethings are ok with her and somethings are not. Perhaps she will be willing to accept more but perhaps she has a boundry. Talk to her and set the rules up front.

I went from an accepting wife to a non accepting wife in a few short years mostly because the communication broke down and boundries were crossed without approval.

Go slow and good luck.

Dee

Marcie Sexton
08-28-2007, 07:34 PM
I don't know about the rest, but I just ask, what ya think, got her opinion, although at the time I'm not sure she was 100% honest for fear of hurting my feelings, but she did help, and now freely offers advice ask for or not and I willingly accept...

Margot
08-28-2007, 07:36 PM
Go slow. Even though my wife is accepting she still does not volunteer her cast offs. I have to ask for them if they fit me. She did say though that we should begin thinking about sharing our wardrobe. She does don some of my shoes from time to time.
:hugs:
Margot

christina marie
08-28-2007, 07:41 PM
this is one time when you must let her set the pace. take your time and dont push your boundaries. she will let you know in her own way what she is ready for. if she has seen you even semi-dressed, and is still around, shes one in a million and you would be best off to hang on tight!

Angie G
08-28-2007, 07:57 PM
My wife knows i wear pantie hose shoes dresses skirts and has seen Me dressed and is OK with it but think I have no need to wear a bra sha came around to its Ok but I don't want to see it Well I get alone time to wear them so it works out :hugs:
Angie

Kristen Marie
08-28-2007, 08:18 PM
I have to say go slow....just like everyone else. My wife is OK with me wearing female panties, but my guess is that she would prefer that I did not. I'm not going to start wearing bra in front of her at this time. Maybe you can get a bit playful nearer to Halloween, but I'd say getting to keep her bras in your draw is a huge victory.

Cindi Ann Kelly
09-05-2007, 09:05 PM
Go slow. She has allowed you to take her
cast off clothes, that is a good start.

just my thoughts

cindi ann

skirt_guy
09-12-2007, 01:07 AM
My wife sent some bras to the trash and thrift store, so I kept some out without her knowing. She is used to seeing me in skirts. She has a problem with hose for some reason, relating to her adversion to hose. She hates them so she can't see why I would like them. I have a favorite pair of black 3 inch heels that I like to wear with off black hose and a knee length skirt. My daughter and I have been out for fast food and gas in this outfit but that is as far as I was dressed. When my wife caught me wearing a bra, she was completely lost. To her, at least men and women wear underwear, be it skivvies or panties so when I wear panties it's at least functional, however a bra has a purpose, to hold up the breasts, which is most commonly needed by women. Mine don't need to be held up, however the feel of the garment is what does it for me and she can't understand. She told me to give her some heads up so that she doen't have to see me changing out of a bra. Out of respect, I don't do it around her at all.

SG

Mercedes
09-13-2007, 11:33 PM
You are right, you do not want to deceive her and go slow. Honesty is the best policy and keep up the communication.

Mercedes