PDA

View Full Version : Wanna, Gotta know (what the SO's chit chat about)

Marcie Sexton
08-28-2007, 07:29 PM
For those of the "gurls" who have a supportive S.O. and given the fact they are members here too, just gotta, have to know what the SO's chit chat about ?

I always ask how her day went, any thing of interest, but not so much to find out any thing in particular or to snoop, but simply because I care...

I for one am very thankful for a loving supportive wife...hopefully she can shed light to others how she come to accept me and what her perspective of our life is...if I come across a post of her's so be it, but I never look for her posts, just as she never goes searching for mine...

So what say you one and all...

DeeGirl
08-28-2007, 07:40 PM
I went from a supportive wife to a non supportive wife then to divorce in the course of 14 years. I am still coming to terms with the fact that the bottom line on wanting the divorce was the dressing. She just couldnt deal with it...I wish I had found this spot years ago perhaps your wifes comments to her would have helped.

Anyway time to move on now I guess even though it is always on my mind...

Dee

Angie G
08-28-2007, 08:09 PM
My wife supports my dressing but don't want to visit here she has asked who I talk to here I've told no one person and asked if sne wanted to see some of my posts and she told me no :hugs:
Angie

JazmyneCD
08-28-2007, 11:55 PM
My wife is comfortable with me wearing her clothes (after I was caught red-handed I had to explain myself). I can't say she completely understands why I do it but she doesn't mind, either.

That said, that's all she's comfortable with. I don't think she'd be all that thrilled with Jazmyne but hey, that's why I'm here anyway.

Lawren
08-29-2007, 07:31 AM
Most of Kerry's posts are in the GG forum so I don't search for them. Neither do I ask her what she chats about. I believe that even married people have to have some kind of privacy in their lives. The trouble is where to draw the line between healthy privacy and and damaging secrecy. I just try to use good judgement.

Marcie Sexton
08-29-2007, 07:37 AM
Marcie's GG has applied to the GG forum, so if accepted I'm sure the girl talk will abound, but I agree, she has my blessings...her attitude is that if she can help just one wife or SO understand and accept the fact her hubby is still her hubby, then she has done a good thing...

I for one wouldn't trade my wife for all the tea in china...

Rosaliy Lynne
08-30-2007, 10:01 AM
For those of the "gurls" who have a supportive S.O. and given the fact they are members here too, just gotta, have to know what the SO's chit chat about ?

I always ask how her day went, any thing of interest, but not so much to find out any thing in particular or to snoop, but simply because I care...

I for one am very thankful for a loving supportive wife...hopefully she can shed light to others how she come to accept me and what her perspective of our life is...if I come across a post of her's so be it, but I never look for her posts, just as she never goes searching for mine...

So what say you one and all...

Had been as supportive as yours, I might have avoided 2 divorces and been able to be myself completely a long time ago. As it is, I am he and she and will not ever go back to being he with she in hiding again. I still hope to find what some of you have already found but in the meantime, I'm good with me.

My wife supports my dressing but don't want to visit here she has asked who I talk to here I've told no one person and asked if sne wanted to see some of my posts and she told me no :hugs:
Angie

At least she tolerates your posting even if she does not want to read any of it. Still, It might help her understanding to read some of them.

My wife is comfortable with me wearing her clothes (after I was caught red-handed I had to explain myself). I can't say she completely understands why I do it but she doesn't mind, either.

That said, that's all she's comfortable with. I don't think she'd be all that thrilled with Jazmyne but hey, that's why I'm here anyway.

Yours is a common thing actually and more so in my experience so far. Partial acceptance but doesn't want to know more. That, of course, is why this group, Tri-Ess, and others are here though. To further that understanding and acceptance. Take things slow. She may or may not come around in time but for now, what you have is good.

susie evans
08-30-2007, 12:06 PM
we chit chat about every thing no secrets in my family ....:hugs:

susie

BarbaraTalbot
08-30-2007, 01:41 PM
I am always surprised when I happen to run across a post of Dee's that I wasn't aware of. I don't go out of the way to look for them, and its kind of a fun surprise when for some reason we were doing different things.