PDA

View Full Version : small world

Niya W
08-28-2007, 08:42 PM
O k so i've been going to this local tranny bar for three years. And they have this thing called nemis every third friday.

Now to day at work a co worker asked me am i going to nemis . It caught off guard. Not cause i was outed our any thing , but she came up to me like she knew me, and i couldnt place her face. THen she says its me i work the door at the .

now i'm emberrsas not that i was kind of outed but i didnt recongise her. oh and she did this when no other co workers were around

TxKimberly
08-28-2007, 08:54 PM
Sounds cool so far! Now you have someone you can chat with!

Lori SC
08-28-2007, 09:09 PM
Well it happens Niya. How embarassed you should feel depends on how well you know the girl at work. There's a lot of people where I work, and I would not recognize them all outside of work.

Then too, the "help" isn't paid to be recognized. How many of us really notice the bartenders, dishboys, etc, etc at restaurants.

Now at least you know.. She sounds like she is very attuned to the need for descretion since she brought it up when no one was around.

Hugs, Lori

Niya W
08-28-2007, 09:21 PM
till she came up to me i didnt even know we work at the same place.

juliek
08-29-2007, 08:06 AM
So, the question is, "are you going to Nemis this Friday"?

I certainly would!

Julie

angelfire
08-29-2007, 09:30 AM
Wow. Speaking of a small world, I was in wal-mart last week, and a girl I want to junior highschool was working there. Considering I went in to buy femme stuff, I was lucky to see her before I was in the women's section. That could have been awkward.

Trinni
08-29-2007, 09:37 AM
Odds are if your co-worker works the door at Nemis then she has no problem with CDing. It's also cool she said it in a casual way with no one around. It is amazing how small the world is even with as many people in it. I have run into people I know thousands of mile away from home and completely out of the blue.

Niya W
08-29-2007, 09:50 PM
Well i have to go i have a challange from the bar tender

Billijo49504
08-29-2007, 10:52 PM
If I were you, I'd go and have a great time....BJ

Katelyn
08-29-2007, 11:48 PM
Please let us know how it turns out! :drink:

AlyssaT
08-29-2007, 11:56 PM
I was out with a group of tgirls for dancing at a place that happened to be a gay bar. I saw a guy I knew from work there, a very straight-seeming guy, socializing in a group of guys.

I look very different en femme, so I'm sure he didn't recognize me. I didn't approach him then, and I never mentioned it at work.

I know it's not the most mature sentiment, but it's a little cool, I must say, to know a secret about somebody, but they don't know it about you.

:heehee:

camera_laura
08-30-2007, 12:00 AM
O k so i've been going to this local tranny bar for three years. And they have this thing called nemis every third friday.

Now to day at work a co worker asked me am i going to nemis . It caught off guard. Not cause i was outed our any thing , but she came up to me like she knew me, and i couldnt place her face. THen she says its me i work the door at the .

now i'm emberrsas not that i was kind of outed but i didnt recongise her. oh and she did this when no other co workers were around

Glad that she was discrete :eek: but imagine she would be. Sounds like a sympathic GG, Could evolve into a :love:

Keep us posted?

Niya W
08-30-2007, 12:15 AM
Glad that she was discrete :eek: but imagine she would be. Sounds like a sympathic GG, Could evolve into a :love:

Keep us posted?

She works the door at a gay lesbian tranny bar so yeah i'd say she is understanding. I dont date people at work and she does have a BF

also she said the name of the event and not the bar so people would not of got it any ways

chrissietoo
08-30-2007, 12:55 AM
Sounds great. She's obviously cool about it all.

This weekend there is an outrageous girl's soccer tournament in Portland, the Festival of the Babes. A girl at work is going, and was telling me about it. Lots of costumes and fun. :cheers: I told her I wished I could come. Taking an opportunity, I said "Hey, do you think I could go if I dressed?"

"Well, I'm sure you would be very cute, but probably not."
"Too bad." Keeping it light... "Well, I might dress anyway, even if I don't go."
She laughed, and not knowing if I was serious or not, said "I bet you'd be pretty. Have a good weekend."

One more careful step.....:blushing:

chrissie

erickka
08-30-2007, 07:14 AM
Too Cool! Sounds like a possible friendship to me. All you can do is see where it may go.If she works at a gay/les. bar, she has probably seen it all. She could be a good ally, if nothing else.

Angie G
08-30-2007, 08:27 AM
Well you seem to have a new friend :hugs:
Angie