PDA

View Full Version : Today was an expensive one

Katrina
08-28-2007, 10:25 PM
I'm on travel this week and after work, I decided to do a bit of shopping. I hit a Bakers and ended up buying a pair of brown boots. The SA was friendly - just like all the other Bakers stores I've been to...I love that chain.

Then I hit a dress store and ended up with a beautiful purple-ish dress. The SA told me that she would set me up with a dressing room if I wanted to try it on. I took her up on it and she started telling me about the other "girls" that frequent her store. She said that they come back with pictures and that she is always amazed at how good they look. So if you are a girl from the Albuquerque area and shop at the Coronado center, kudos to you. The only problem with the dress is the lack of a shelf-like thing in the bust area where I can put my falsies. I'll have to get a plunging back bra for it.

I then headed back to my car and decided to put on the boots. I drove around to the other side of the mall where there was a Fredericks. Nobody paid any attention to my gender bending - I was in drab otherwise. I headed into Fredericks and the SA asked me if I needed any help. I said not at the moment and started browsing. After a few minutes, I asked her if they had the simple waist cincher and she said that the only one they have was a new red one that was ultra hot. I asked her what the sizing was like and she said they just got that one in and even she didn't get a chance to try it on for fit yet. I asked her if I could and she said sure. This was a first for me...trying something on in a Fredericks. She said that if I needed help lacing it up, just ask. After I tried it on, I headed back into the store to do some more shopping. I found a cute nighty and some p*nties. I told her I better cut myself off before I spend too much.

All said, I was a bad girl tonight, but am very satisfied with my purchases. When I get home and have a chance to dress, I will post some pictures of the dress.

Zee
08-28-2007, 10:30 PM
I wish they had a Fredricks up here... they have some of the most beautiful clothing I have ever seen.

I am so happy that you were able to go do some shopping. Anxiously awaiting those pix.

:hugs:

Laurie909
08-28-2007, 11:37 PM
I will post some pictures of the dress

We'll look forward to seeing them.

BarbaraTalbot
08-29-2007, 01:33 AM
Fredericks....

Yolgezer
08-29-2007, 03:40 AM
You are the most beutiful cd I have ever seen.I am looking forward to see your clothes on yu.

RachelDenise
08-29-2007, 04:48 AM
Katrina, nice shopping. I always wished I had the courage to try on in the store!

juliek
08-29-2007, 09:31 AM
Katrina,

I have tried on corsets at that Fredericks as well, but it was several years ago. I have purchased several corsets at Fredericks all over the country and each time the SA came in and helped me lace up. I always try to remember to wear panties instead of boy undies when I go because the effect of the corset just doesn't look the same with boxers.

Julie.

CharleneCD
08-29-2007, 11:37 AM
Sounds like a great time shopping. And when do we not get in trouble clothes shopping. There is always that item that says "take me home"

I will be waiting for the pics.

Lisa Rose
08-29-2007, 11:42 AM
. I told her I better cut myself off before I spend too much.

Better be careful what you say. Someone might be able to accommodate you. :bonk:

joselyn318
08-29-2007, 02:10 PM
I love Frederick's. I have been to basically everyone in the state of Michigana and Indiana. I have only tried on clothes there a couple times. The SA's are great. They will help you find anything you need. The first time it got a little expensive as I found the cutest chemise and teddy and some really hot thongs. I made sure to limit myself the second I tried on clothes there. It has been awhile since I have made a trip out to either of the three Frederick's in Detroit. I may go sometime the next couple weeks and check out their fall selections.

dakota_ann69
08-29-2007, 02:15 PM
Don't you just love being a girl!!!

Rosaliy Lynne
08-29-2007, 02:23 PM
Don't you just love being a girl!!!

Oh yeah - big time !!!!!!!

Adrienne Heels
08-29-2007, 08:12 PM
It sounds like you had a great time shopping, Katrina. It is so much fun to buy girly things in drab and even more fun when you are wearing womens' shoes while doing it !

Staci
08-29-2007, 08:55 PM
Isn't it fun to shop for the girl in you? I can shop for hours for girl stuff. When shopping for male stuff I am not so interested.:heehee:

SandyR
08-29-2007, 09:15 PM
Now thats the definition of "having a good day!".

Looking forward to the pics.

Hugs.

SandyR