PDA

View Full Version : First time for me

Oddlee
08-29-2007, 01:48 AM
Alright, I've posted a few responses to other threads and gone for walks and drives while dressed. This is the first time I've actually been "noticed" while enfemme, so it was interesting to me.

When I got home from work, I changed into thigh-highs, a black skirt (just above knees), and a white tunic sweater with 3/4 sleeves (with appropriate undergarments, including a reasonably filled 38B bra with forms, and a wig. Later in the evening I decided to walk over to window shop at a consignment shop for women's clothing a couple blocks away from my condo. On the way home, a jeep pulled into the parking lot of a convenience store. My walk home had me pass within about 10' of the jeep. No response yet, but about 15 seconds later, got a "Hey babe, whooo" as the jeep started up and pulled away.

I figure they were mostly blind. Although I have a fairly light beard, I'm built like a (male) swimmer (which I am, to an extent). So, although the skirt I was wearing gave me hips, I'm not confident I passed in other ways. All in all, an interesting experience, and not one to inhibit further explorations of this mostly closeted CD'er.

Lee

barbra
08-29-2007, 02:40 AM
goog for you,i hope you had a great time,do it agine real soon,and keep doing it.its great to be able to just walk and enjoy things in life.be proud of yourself dressed as a woman.i know that i am.