PDA

View Full Version : Limp Wrists

tifftg
08-29-2007, 08:12 PM
So as I was driving home today and thinking in my personal quiet time about everything femme, I thought about my mannerisms when I am dressed enfemme. My hands sweep, my wrist is limp and elbow bent. It just comes naturally now after all these years. When I am in my boy clothes, none of those mannerisms are there. Who has this split style and who is the same regardless.

Just wondering.

Tiffany

Rachel Morley
08-29-2007, 08:18 PM
I'm the same regardless :o I tend to "talk with my hands" quite a bit and yes, it is a little bit too "camp" but I can't help it, I've always been like it. In girl mode it looks fine but in boy mode it's ....well you know what it is :o

Charleen
08-29-2007, 08:23 PM
Yeah, I'm the same at all times. Kinda sway when I do my tours and wrist just swings!

ronni
08-29-2007, 08:33 PM
It's like this, Tiffany, You go, girlfriend!
Just watch girls talking to each other and it's easy to see where you get your mannerisms. It's a gurl thing!

Veronica 1
08-29-2007, 08:44 PM
I find that when I can let my wrists go limp, I feel more enfemme, but I find that I need a concious effort to get into that mode. Must be some ingrained guy thing. lol

chrissietoo
08-30-2007, 12:23 AM
When I'm relaxed, and feeling very sweet inside, my movements become loose and flowing....this happens especially often when I'm dressed, and always when I'm around gg's that I admire.

:heehee: chrissie

KarenSusan
08-30-2007, 12:38 AM
I've noticed that too. When I'm dressed my wrists are limp and my hips sway when I walk to get my skirt moving.

erickka
08-30-2007, 07:02 AM
Yep, I'm split too. Normal me (in drab) I'm a hard core redneck, without question, but slip into full Erickka mode, I act as a real GG would. It is just a frame of mind for me, and acting womanly enhances the CD ing experience. Heels, skirts, sexy blouses....It's all good!

Kate Simmons
08-30-2007, 07:34 AM
No limpies here until I dance and my feelings really flow. The thing is I do it when I dance as my guy self as well and don't really give a crap who sees me. It's all about expression with me.:happy:

Angie G
08-30-2007, 08:16 AM
Somewhat with the hands I sit more like a lady :hugs:
Angie

Bonnie D
08-30-2007, 08:31 AM
When I'm in girl mode my hands just start moving when I talk, elbows stay closer to the body when I walk and I walk slower, wrists are loose particularly when I am dancing, I speak slower and softer.

Completely different in guy mode.

Bonnie

JeanneF
08-30-2007, 11:14 AM
I'm Jewish and Italian. My hands don't stop moving when I'm talking.

As for wrists...they are a bit limp regardless of whether I'm in boy or girl mode. Doesn't bother me. ;)

Rachell
08-30-2007, 11:55 AM
I agrre with Angie always sit with my legs crossed like a lady. Don't notice my hands to much.

Somewhat with the hands I sit more like a lady :hugs:
Angie
Rachell

Deborah Jane
08-30-2007, 12:15 PM
Move my hands more, sit with my legs crossed, wiggle my butt when i walk, are all things i do en femme!! In guy mode, i do none of them!! [Maybe I AM two people:heehee:]

Stephanie Blue
08-30-2007, 12:52 PM
When I am dressed I definitly more fem. Wish I could dress all the time! Stephanie B

BarbaraTalbot
08-30-2007, 01:39 PM
I deliberately eliminated such mannerisms years ago. What once came naturally, now feels forced.

CDBarbie
08-30-2007, 04:06 PM
I am who I am, although when "en femme" do try to pay attention to my manurisms. I do find that if I try too hard I do not feel natural. When "en femme' I am still Barbie.

Veronica Fallon
08-30-2007, 04:29 PM
I'm split... I think.
As a guy I've always had masculine mannerisms (somewhat forced) with not really anything feminine showing through. I was told I walk "cool", whatever that means.
But when feeling at all femme I move quite femmy- when I'm completely done-up I'm allllll girl!
Nowadays I tend to move femme most of the time I'm alone or at home. I do think it's bleeding over slightly to my male mode........... uh, oh! :nailbiting::worried:

Peace, Love, & Feminine Grace,

Veronica

Karren H
08-30-2007, 04:34 PM
As time passes it all becomes blended together... Caught between two genders... Not really passing well in either...

Karren

Billijo49504
08-30-2007, 09:54 PM
Karen you are full of it. Show anyone that picture, I think you said it was just a couple hours apart, no one would question that you have both sides covered very well.
As far as limp wristed goes, the semi auto pistol won't cycle if you are limp wristed....BJ

Jamie001
08-30-2007, 09:57 PM
I am limp-wristed and proud of it!