PDA

View Full Version : im a girl

JOEY88
08-29-2007, 08:47 PM
OK i just had to post this I'm a girl Ive been thinking about my life so far and now that i look at it from this CD aspect it all makes sense no wonder i always wished i had an easy bake oven or why i would always twirl my hair in class and how on my first kiss i leaned in and put my foot up how Ive always thought about being a girl I'm a girl!!!!

ronni
08-29-2007, 08:55 PM
That's nice Joey, that's why you're here
We're all girls

JOEY88
08-29-2007, 09:07 PM
yeah i know now that i think about it its like how come i didn't put two and two together before ,big duh

Billijo49504
08-29-2007, 11:30 PM
As Ronni said, most of us feel we should have been born as girls. But we weren't, so we do the best we can.....BJ

Katelyn
08-29-2007, 11:43 PM
I'm there with you.

camera_laura
08-29-2007, 11:51 PM
As Ronni said, most of us feel we should have been born as girls. But we weren't, so we do the best we can.....BJ
While I don't feel that I should have been born as a girl (IMHO that is a gender issue which would imply desire to be with a man).

I do so VERY much dressing as a woman as it enhances my feminine side and brings me a great deal of comfort.

"Universal affirmatives can only be partially inverted"

BTW Joey88 WELCOME!

Val702
08-30-2007, 12:00 AM
Wow. I never had such tendencies. I am first and foremost a dude. But I have this hankering to experience some feminenity. My girly clothes are like coasumes to me. I spose that when it comes to crossdressing, I am on the level of a hobbyist. It makes me wanna give in give up and obey when I am dressed. It feels good.
Unlike when I am constantly expected to be strong and independant in a society where the rules and laws expect a man to be strong. Also expecting him to constantly surrender to some authority. Were are all the rights my parent's fought for?

Mitzi
08-30-2007, 01:06 AM
Until I came to this forum, it had always been my impression that the vast majority of CD's were like me, not unhappy with our guy lives, no interest in being girls F/T, but for some unknown reason derived unquenchable pleasure dressing up and pretending to be girls. But it's more like a fetish to be indulged, not a total way of life.

In guy mode, I have no interest in painting my toenails, wearing panties, etc. All that "stuff" is enhancements to feel more girly when dressed.

It seems the majority of posters in this forum want to be girls, period, if society would accept that. Is that an indication most CD's do want to be girls, or are CD's like me, for whom admittedly dressing up is a fetish, intimidated into not posting?

Mitzi

crusadergirl
08-30-2007, 02:21 AM
i'm a girl to but i really like to call my self a girl prodigy. I never really liked girly things when i was younger but as i got older i started to get in to it. Good luck on your new life.

BarbaraTalbot
08-30-2007, 04:45 AM
I am first and foremost a dude. But I have this hankering to experience some femininity. My girly clothes are like cotsumes to me. I suppose that when it comes to crossdressing, I am on the level of a hobbyist.

Until I came to this forum, it had always been my impression that the vast majority of CD's were like me, not unhappy with our guy lives, no interest in being girls F/T, but for some unknown reason derived unquenchable pleasure dressing up and pretending to be girls. But it's more like a fetish to be indulged, not a total way of life.

Until I came to this forum. I had no idea about there being enough CD's to form a vast majority. If I thought about numbers at all I would think about drag performers.

It was, for me, a kid of fetish activity. I did not dress in full. At the time I would have said I had no desire to. I also lacked supplies, or was unwilling to borrow. Since getting comfortable with the idea of being an actual crossdresser, I have explored in my mind and with the help of my wife transgendered issues as they pertain to me. I think that I have never had any real desire to 'be' a girl, but my partial dressing was a way to insure I didn't feel like one. Some irrational fears there somewhere.

I can understand the feelings a lot on here have do lean towards that end of being transgendered, Its ust not me. I think there are nearly as many varieties of CD/TG/TS as there are members online at any given time and that's just the broad categories, not even the specificity of individuals likes dislikes, fetishes, clothing choices and so on.

erickka
08-30-2007, 06:57 AM
I'm like so many others here. I am 100% man, but love women's clothes. I am just very comfortable dressed and acting as Erickka.

Deborah Jane
08-30-2007, 01:04 PM
Sometimes I,m a girl, sometimes i,m a boy, it just depends on what feel like being at the time! I like having the choice!!!

Linda Daniels
08-30-2007, 01:19 PM
I find that no matter how I'm dressed or act outwardly I am a girl. It has taken a while to be accepting and understand all of this though...kinda wish I had figured it all out much sooner...

Linda

JOEY88
08-30-2007, 01:57 PM
thanks everyone cant imagine going thru this with out all of you

dakota_ann69
08-30-2007, 02:27 PM
For me I found that this was a great way to get in touch with my feminine side and experience some of the things that GG's get to go through everyday. Although I find myself 100% man this was a way that I could learn how to appreciate the women in my life on a greater scale. It has grown from there and I find that I can actually listen more productively to my SO and the issues that she "needs" to talk about, instead of feeling like I am on the bottom of the ocean grasping to get to the surface.

I am a man that loves womens clothing, makeup, and I am a better person for this!! Just my 2 cents worth!!

StephanieH
08-30-2007, 03:54 PM
Just an observation, but can you enjoy being both a guy and a girl? A "gurl" as many of us around here kinda' are?

Take care! :happy: