PDA

View Full Version : Day of truth

Xaff
08-30-2007, 04:10 AM
The whole week I have been to school with andronyus clothing. So know I decided to wear my guy shurt. I have another shurt more guyish, but that one is for when it's a little warmer. :heehee:
Also today I meet my new teachers. (I think, or otherwise tomorrow.) So wish me luck. :thumbsup: I was quite strange, becose I couldn't held it up any longer. So I have to do it today. I NEED to wear my guy clothing.

Somethimes I stil think I needed to be born a boy, but I like myself too. Like I would compleetly change if I would go on T. But I also would like it. (somethimes)
Like I would like this too, but I am scared to do so: http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=fx8lcSGp-eU He looks great after going on T.

Xaff,

Shelly Preston
08-30-2007, 04:56 AM
Hi Xaff

Well I hope the day goes without any hassles on what you choose to wear

Good Luck :)

JamesAlan
08-30-2007, 08:39 AM
Hope you have a good day being yourself. Let us know how it goes.

CaptLex
08-30-2007, 10:24 AM
Good luck with meeting the teachers, Xaff. :thumbsup:

And wear whatever makes you happy, dude - boy stuff, girl stuff, androgynous stuff, a mix of everything - whatever you feel like wearing on any given day. You don't owe anyone an explanation and they'd be rude to ask - just be happy! :hugs:

Kieron Andrew
08-30-2007, 10:30 AM
You don't owe anyone an explanation and they'd be rude to ask - just be happy! :hugs:eek you almost sounded like me then it was scary!

But i have to agree with Lex, just go and be yourself, if people dont like it then tough

Adam
08-30-2007, 10:54 AM
cool hope all turns out well with the day :D

DanielMacBride
08-30-2007, 10:56 AM
yeah, good luck :) stay cool and you'll be fine :)

Daniel

Xaff
08-30-2007, 11:49 AM
Thanks!!! :D

I haven't seen my teachers yet, that part is tommorrow. But lucky my clasmates (well, the one I have seen) are okey with it. So I am very thankfully for that. :D And also I saw another boy/girl from another group/from another education. And she/he also wear only boyish clothing. So I am not the only one! (Don't know if she is FtM or Tomboy. Haven't asked. :p )

Conclucion: My day went fine! I am really looking forward to tomorrow. And I already dcided I will go as boy this time.

Xaff,

P.s. I will post tommow a post with how my teachers are.

ZenFrost
08-30-2007, 01:52 PM
Sorry I got to this thread so late, is it too late to still wish you luck? Well, even if it is, good luck anyway. I hope all your teachers are good.

Xaff
08-31-2007, 09:23 AM
My teachers are great! And the class seems good. Most people i already know from the introduction days.
This morning I also met a classmate on a station, so we traveled together. it was really fun. I sure I am gonna like it. :D

ZenFrost
08-31-2007, 05:03 PM
That's awesome! I'm glad you've got good teachers. :smilep:

DanielMacBride
09-01-2007, 03:01 AM
That is SO cool....I'm glad its all going so well for you :)

Daniel

Xaff
09-01-2007, 03:51 AM
Thanks guys!