PDA

View Full Version : my so noticed!

suzannecarr
08-30-2007, 02:27 PM
i have been taking a form of estrogen , it is an ointment, and i have been rubbing it on my breasts, i was told that it wouldnt work a long time ago on this forum, but evidently that person was wrong, anyway, i have noticed , at least i hoped i was noticing growth, and other aspects, (hips etc.) but ive noticed my wife has been touching me there more than usual for about a month or so. last night she said youve got boobs, have you been taking hormones? she laughed afterwards but in more of a worried way. i said nothing, and then , i went and examined my figure , its definite, and i am really noticing the total feeling of it! its kinda like a high actually, because i know that i am addicted to the feeling ive had lately and i dont want to lose it, i want to enhance it! , i am seriously considering seeing a doctor and asking to be prescribed a testosterone blocker and an estrogen supplement!, its a big step, but i was worried changes that i couldnt take back, but now its more like , i feel as if ive been wasting time! and i want to get these things going , i know that if i were a teenager right now, knowing the way i feel now , i would definitely walk up to my mom and say , yes i do want to be a female, (she asked me after giving me a perm once, and realizing that i only wanted the perm for feminine reasons) i am getting older and between natural testosterone reduction due to age ,and the will to go further , well, lets just say , over the next five or so years could result in drastic changes, the deeper i get, the further i swim down! suzanne

GACountrygal
08-30-2007, 02:35 PM
I hope you are keeping your wife up to date on all this. If not, it could lead to serious issues for both of yall.:2c:

KimberlyS
08-30-2007, 02:41 PM
I agree with Countrygal. Plus she has guns and knows how to use them.
I hope you are keeping your wife up to date on all this. If not, it could lead to serious issues for both of yall.:2c:

stacie
08-30-2007, 03:19 PM
Its not as easy as just going to a doctor and asking for hormones. First you need to see a therapist and they will decide if you are a person with gender dysphoria, If you are then they will release you to a doctor to start on hrt. You do sound like you have some gender issues going on.

Tamara Croft
08-30-2007, 03:43 PM
Can I ask why you felt the need to exclude your wife from this? If you were hoping they'd work, did you think she'd not notice?? I think you need to take a step back and think what you are doing... you are being totally unfair to her, you've not given her a choice whether she wants to be with someone who might transition.

Kieron Andrew
08-30-2007, 03:51 PM
i was told that it wouldnt work a long time ago on this forum, but evidently that person was wrong... If a member of this forum said 'if you jump of a bridge, it wont hurt' would believe them and go ahead and do it....if you had bothered to do proper research instead of relying on hearsay, you would have found out no one can tell you how long changes take as each body is different....as for deceiving your wife...wrong, totally wrong!, shes figured it out, so time to confess all before she hates you for lying to her and things are alot worse!

suzannecarr
08-31-2007, 01:50 AM
ok, well i made a mistake taking something i was told wouldnt work, and it seems to have to a certain degree, now mind you it only shows a little and the reason she noticed was because i was wearing a t shirt with a stripe right across the breast area( seems to accent) anyway, as far as taking hormones i would definitely talk to my so! i havent done it yet, as far as the therapy thing , i am going to a therapist this fall , or winter according to when it is convenient for both of us , as she is going , which i posted in a previous post but, yall seem to have neglected to research , and as always it seems here, everyone is quick to think the worst and jump on, in unison, the first "easy target" you can find, well, anyway, i made a mistake this much is true, but as i said before, my wife knows, weve had discussions, we have agreed to seek further advice from a therapist, as i agreed as long as i could spend the trip totally as suzanne, also doing this , we talked and she agreed that i could because i told her i wanted to have an idea about how it would be not to change back anytime i wanted, in other words, if im femme, i have to stay femme for the duration, i also would feel more comfortable in the first session trying to pass as a female so that i could more fully make the therapist understand what its like for me , being mistaken for a female, as i have posted previously, some people here seem to be trolling around looking for a fight to pick, or looking for someone to pick on, or i really dont understand actually what the point of piling on like this is, but make sure and get facts straight, get history, and get all the facts before you do this again! also, i wouldnt go jump in a lake ,but i could easily tell you what you could go do!, lol, this is really something else, i can understand the gg maybe having pms, but, what about the rest of you!:itsok:

suzannecarr
08-31-2007, 02:05 AM
ok, i went back, and looked and i agree, with the first few replies, but when you start using euphemisms, ( by the way if " go jump off a bridge, or in a lake" whatever she said isnt a euphemism, please dont send me a correctional post , i know some negative person here is just dying to!) its amazing to me the blood in the water mentality some of you possess, you know , ive rarely given people advice, on this forum, god forbid lectured, or looked to correct or admonish anyone, ive given support, compliments, and generally been positive! i will keep this attitude, and there are wonderful girls here, so i will never leave because of a few unhappy campers, you cant know the facts unless you research or pay closer attention! oh, what am i getting upset about, whats the point! im just gonna laugh at the situation as i always do, and be happy that even though i feel i was born the wrong gender, i still am and will always be a positive person in general, and i will not, change , especially for someone on this forum! , im sure i will get the business end of it now, but ive done nothing wrong but speak my mind , its really amazing that i get little or no response from a general beauty question , or something like that ,but judas priest , do they come out of the woodwork when they smell the blood!, and i know this isnt anything, ive seen much worse, its really quite humerous, when you really look at it! suzanne:devil:

Sweet Jane
08-31-2007, 03:10 AM
Hi Suzanne.......I don't think people were trying to pick a fight or bay for blood...they were just concerned that maybe you were going to take such a big step without consulting your SO. Its just in your original post you didn't indicate that you were going to discuss this with your SO, and I must admit I did understand that your covert use of hormones was going to increase, through the use of T blockers and estrogen. Now I know that your SO is knowing of this plan, I can only say I hope this ends up to be something that makes both of you really happy....you have my fondest and best wishes...Jane

Chantelle CD
08-31-2007, 04:11 AM
I would have to be 100% certain, when it comes to taking hormones, especially when it comes to the male parts shrinking and slowly not working anymore, If thats where you wish to go, i wish you all the best.

stacylynn1
08-31-2007, 05:52 AM
No offence Suzanne but in all your outher post you say how fem and passable you are so why no photos of you

PaulaJaneThomas
08-31-2007, 06:13 AM
I suspect that what you're experiencing is the development of "man boobs" and not the effect of the cream. It's an extremely common part of the ageing process. If the development were hormone-driven, you'd be experiencing increased sensitivity/soreness in the nipples.

Angie G
08-31-2007, 08:07 AM
Mywife told e one night in bed your geting boobs I use nothing that would cause this to happen I have put on a few pound and I am getind older so for meis a natural thing :hugs:
Angie

suzannecarr
08-31-2007, 09:32 AM
No offence Suzanne but in all your outher post you say how fem and passable you are so why no photos of you

i have posted pics, my avatar, and my profile pic are me, judge for yourself, but when i say i get mistaken for a female, i mean in male mode, i have to be very careful what i wear, and when i do wear sports sandals, and certain shirts i have that are not really masculine, yet not femme either, i get mistaken for a female, i am not bragging , jesus people! am i bothering you that much!, i started to send a pm, but before someone jumped on the bandwagon you created about the pics, i decided to let everyone know, so know look for another weakness i guess!, anyway this is all im responding to about this thread, take from it what you will, i dont care anymore, lol:bye::itsok::Pullhair:

Cara Allen
08-31-2007, 10:13 AM
Suddenly, what started out being so positive and made you so happy, has turned into making you defensive.
I applaud you for growing boobies. Be happy. Now, if you don't tell your wife, you won't stay happy for long.
I think anyone who tells you that non-prescription stuff does not work is palying a mind game with you. Basically, "you didn't EARN boobies!" Crap. "You might hurt yourself!" Basically crap. If there was a real danger, it would be published all over the place. 10's of thousands of folks take things like saw palmetto, etc.
Horemones cost BIG bucks, because of the doctor's visits, prescription costs, etc., etc. And ther results are years away.
I AM NOT saying that these things are like vitamins. However, if it makes you happy, don't panic. Deal with the issues for sure, but if it worries you, talk to a physician you trust... come clean. Get his spin.
I am glad that you find that it works for you. Too many people are saying that they see results for it to be imagination.
There are so many TG people now, that this is going to be a regular topic. We have to STOP putting people back into a cage. For those of us that can afford "The Path," God bless us! For those who can't, those who can must stop putting them into a cage. Society does enough of that. Make yourself happy. Be sure that you are prepared to have hooters, and go for it. Don't screw up your life in thew process. Accept the result of your actions, and be happy. You are an adult, capable of making your own decisions. We here should be offering kindness and support. Good and supportive advice, not harsh criticism and fear. This is a refuge, not another closet.

ok, well i made a mistake taking something i was told wouldnt work, and it seems to have to a certain degree, now mind you it only shows a little and the reason she noticed was because i was wearing a t shirt with a stripe right across the breast area( seems to accent) anyway, as far as taking hormones i would definitely talk to my so! i havent done it yet, as far as the therapy thing , i am going to a therapist this fall , or winter according to when it is convenient for both of us , as she is going , which i posted in a previous post but, yall seem to have neglected to research , and as always it seems here, everyone is quick to think the worst and jump on, in unison, the first "easy target" you can find, well, anyway, i made a mistake this much is true, but as i said before, my wife knows, weve had discussions, we have agreed to seek further advice from a therapist, as i agreed as long as i could spend the trip totally as suzanne, also doing this , we talked and she agreed that i could because i told her i wanted to have an idea about how it would be not to change back anytime i wanted, in other words, if im femme, i have to stay femme for the duration, i also would feel more comfortable in the first session trying to pass as a female so that i could more fully make the therapist understand what its like for me , being mistaken for a female, as i have posted previously, some people here seem to be trolling around looking for a fight to pick, or looking for someone to pick on, or i really dont understand actually what the point of piling on like this is, but make sure and get facts straight, get history, and get all the facts before you do this again! also, i wouldnt go jump in a lake ,but i could easily tell you what you could go do!, lol, this is really something else, i can understand the gg maybe having pms, but, what about the rest of you!:itsok:

Marcie Sexton
08-31-2007, 10:35 AM
I'd be open with her about what I had been doing...communication and honesty is a must, especially when it comes to us. We're already at a disadvantage and must be above board withour wives/s.o.'s

Cara Allen
08-31-2007, 12:41 PM
(smile) ... that's better!

ok, i went back, and looked and i agree, with the first few replies, but when you start using euphemisms, ( by the way if " go jump off a bridge, or in a lake" whatever she said isnt a euphemism, please dont send me a correctional post , i know some negative person here is just dying to!) its amazing to me the blood in the water mentality some of you possess, you know , ive rarely given people advice, on this forum, god forbid lectured, or looked to correct or admonish anyone, ive given support, compliments, and generally been positive! i will keep this attitude, and there are wonderful girls here, so i will never leave because of a few unhappy campers, you cant know the facts unless you research or pay closer attention! oh, what am i getting upset about, whats the point! im just gonna laugh at the situation as i always do, and be happy that even though i feel i was born the wrong gender, i still am and will always be a positive person in general, and i will not, change , especially for someone on this forum! , im sure i will get the business end of it now, but ive done nothing wrong but speak my mind , its really amazing that i get little or no response from a general beauty question , or something like that ,but judas priest , do they come out of the woodwork when they smell the blood!, and i know this isnt anything, ive seen much worse, its really quite humerous, when you really look at it! suzanne:devil:

GACountrygal
08-31-2007, 01:15 PM
really something else, i can understand the gg maybe having pms,

nope its not that!!

and its hard to know what is what...and you didnt say anything about your SO knowing in your first post, so how were we to know? Which is why I said what I said.

starglaze911
08-31-2007, 01:23 PM
I Have Nothing Against On What Your Doing... Just My Honest Opinion, If You Trully Love You So Include Her In Your "activities" & "changes" ... I Just Found Out My Husband Is Into Cd's And Because I Love Him, I'm Still By His Side Being Supportive... He Did Do Something "once" Behind My Back... And It Trully Broke My Heart... We Are Now In Better Terms And Im Doing My Own Personal Search On Finding Out More About Crossdressing.

Francine1947
08-31-2007, 01:24 PM
hi I agree with cara,I think it is great growing BREAST, because I am also with the help of my wife who caresses them , plus other thing. Every day that goes by Im getting closer to being a lady.

battybattybats
09-01-2007, 07:39 PM
"It's my body. It's my choice." That was the chant by feminism after all so it's your body, it's your choice.

You don't need your SOs permission or even consultation. However you can't hide what changes your body will go through so she'll know anyway. Definatly telling her would be the right thing to do, not asking, telling. If she doesn't want to hang around or if she chooses to stay that is her choice and you should respect that just as she should respect your choices.

And certainly be sure about permanant choices.. I know enough people with tattoo regrets and that's a much smaller thing.

Good luck.
:hugs:

Sally24
09-02-2007, 06:55 AM
Don't be so defensive! Yes some are quick to jump on a post, but they do have good intentions for the most part. There are alot of "not sharing with the SO" issues on the forum and they don't want you to have future problems.

From what I see so far you do have really nice features. That's a definite plus and makes a big difference in where you want to go with this. I would just say that going slowly is better if you can manage to put the brakes on somewhat. You're young, I'm 53, and you have plenty of time. Ease into things a little at a time so you or your SO don't get overwhelmed with the changes.

Enjoy your feelings and your life, that's what they are there for!

MJ
09-02-2007, 07:32 AM
I think the best thing to do is a small intro so the members know a, that your s.o knew about you, and b, what product you are using ?

i am not a mother hen... but if the product has estrogen in it's makeup you would see some type of change ..

also as most of you know i am on hrt "the right way " and tested every month blood work and Evan the right way things can go very wrong
i have found lumps on my breasts what is it ? fibrocystic breast, mastitis, breast cancer,... the doctor does not know yet ...
i just want everybody to be careful when taking products !! yes this is my life but Evan doing this the right way is dangerous. at least you have a life try living knowing you are not sure if you plan a future or a funeral

""just because we wanted to try hormones to see whats it's like""

some of us around here do care and watch out for each other be safe
hugs

phyllis47
09-02-2007, 07:51 AM
Interestingly enough my wife asked me to ask the doctor to inscrease my estrogen because i am over sexed... so does that mean i will grow breasts... i wondered if she realized what that might do..

Melinda G
09-02-2007, 01:50 PM
If your crossdressing is sexually driven, then testosterone blockers will block all your fun!