PDA

View Full Version : Heading Off Into The Sunset (For a Little While At Least)

Vallari
03-21-2005, 10:59 PM
Well everybody, after a long spring break I have had time to think about some things and have also found more things I have to figure out about myself.

Me and a good/close friend of many years have decided to advance our frienship to another level and I am unsure of where things may go from here. She does know about my x-dressing, and she is cool with it, and has even accompanied me out and about several times. I have decided to notch down on the crossdressing for a while. Even though she supports me, she worries about me, as well as her family and our friends. I don't want to put this stress on her, her family or our friends. I also think this will do a world of good for me as well. Going through all the emotional crests and troughs continuously gets old, and gender confusion takes it's toll on a person.

I am not giving up crossdressing, and I am more than sure I will return in the future when the urge or desire returns. I will check here often and keep in touch and post when I can. This is such an awesome place and the people here are the best. :)

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for your support, wisdom, encouragement and advice. I'm sure the english language lacks the words that fully describe how much you have all helped me and mean to me.

Tristen Cox
03-21-2005, 11:09 PM
Hmm well I'm glad for you and at the same time sad. I dunno what to say except good luck and fortune to you. What ever happens in the future you're always part of the family here. *hugs* k.i.t.

Love
T

Di
03-21-2005, 11:12 PM
Best Wishes,,,glad you found someone ... hope things work out

Jen_TGCD
03-21-2005, 11:18 PM
Happy Trails To You ! ! !
(I just had to say that... it's a Southwest thing! :) )

You sound so contented and relaxed... this must be a good thing! Take care and wish you all the best!

Via Con Dios!!!