PDA

View Full Version : CDing support group

JustmeBear
06-11-2004, 05:22 AM
I was curious if anyone knew where to start looking if they were interested in finding a cd support group...in their area...Like I live in Florida

See here is the thing...I told my girlfriend (m2f) that I would support her 150%...the thing of it is..I always hear...You ( meaning me) are too good to be true...She for some reason she has a hard time spending time with me and.well hmmmmmmmmmm I really do not know why...I have seen her dress and I think she looks awesome..Rather sexy I must say.. Do any of you girls who have girl friends find it rather difficult to share your time with your gf..if she knows your life style?

So I figured maybe I could go to a local cd support group and find out a little more..so that I may understand her better..Not only that but I to am a cd f2m...So I could maybe also learn about me as well..
I really want to know how she is feeling about being around me..and expressing her "alter ego" 24/7...

Maybe if any of you have some advice....

Thank you

CDKathy
06-11-2004, 06:30 AM
Hi Mel,

I just went to Google and did a simple search for Tri-Ess. Got their home page and clicked on the chapter list link. Chose Region 5(Florida) and here's what I got:

http://www.tri-ess.org/SSS_chapdir.html#Region5

Hope this helps!

Kathy

JustmeBear
06-11-2004, 07:07 AM
Thank you I will take a look