PDA

View Full Version : TG Danger!!!

Veronica Fallon
08-31-2007, 11:33 AM
Hi all,

I've been growing my nails really long lately, & yesterday I tried to define them more uniformly by filing them. I guess I left them just a lil' too sharp. This morning I reached into my panties to adjust (ahem) things, & I nearly ended up with a do-it-yourself SRS!!! :confused2::cry:

No permanent damage :whew!:, but it made me wonder what kinds of other lil' "TG-mis-adventures" have happened to any of you??

Go forth [I]safely my sisters,

Veronica (the "Homer" of T-girls :doh:)

GACountrygal
08-31-2007, 11:38 AM
:eek::eek::eek: ouch

glad yer ok!

Emily Ann Brown
08-31-2007, 11:42 AM
Never thought of that method...hmmmm......how sharp do you have to get them? GIGGLE GIGGLE.

Emily Ann

Karren H
08-31-2007, 11:50 AM
Now that you've posted that I'm sure OSHA will be stopping by to give you safe work instructions, hazard training and a 25 pound book of regulations dealing with the use or more likely how not to use, sharp instraments.. Better go online and order a few hundred dollars work of safety guards and shields... Can't be too safe ya know! :tongueout

Karren

KandisTX
08-31-2007, 11:58 AM
Now that you've posted that I'm sure OSHA will be stopping by to give you safe work instructions, hazard training and a 25 pound book of regulations dealing with the use or more likely how not to use, sharp instraments.. Better go online and order a few hundred dollars work of safety guards and shields... Can't be too safe ya know! :tongueout

Karren

Do they have an MSDS for sharp long fingernails??? ~giggles~

Kandis:love:

Cara Allen
08-31-2007, 11:58 AM
When I first started dressing in ernest, I was emotionally on a major adrenaline roll. I was in such a high level of excitement, that adrenaline would pump, like crazy!

Often, I would discover, after I would change back and clean up, that I would be cut, scratched, or otherwise damaged. I would think, "Why didn't I feel THAT?" Sometimes, I would notice blood on a blouse that I would take off, etc...then notice that i cut myself bumping into something, etc.

Turns out that, adrenaline masks pain. I wouldn't feel cuts, etc. because of my body's chemistry...

Anyone else have this happen? I'm curious...

Hi all,

I've been growing my nails really long lately, & yesterday I tried to define them more uniformly by filing them. I guess I left them just a lil' too sharp. This morning I reached into my panties to adjust (ahem) things, & I nearly ended up with a do-it-yourself SRS!!! :confused2::cry:

No permanent damage :whew!:, but it made me wonder what kinds of other lil' "TG-mis-adventures" have happened to any of you??

Go forth [I]safely my sisters,

Veronica (the "Homer" of T-girls :doh:)

Karren H
08-31-2007, 12:04 PM
Do they have an MSDS for sharp long fingernails??? ~giggles~

I have do an 800 number her to call.... I'm sure they have on for everything and anything you could think of!! lol

Karren

Breanne
08-31-2007, 12:12 PM
.......I guess I left them just a lil' too sharp. This morning I reached into my panties to adjust (ahem) things, & I nearly ended up with a do-it-yourself SRS!!!

Maybe we should start a class action suit against the nail fine manufacturer for not providing a sufficient warning label on the package.

Forget I said that, someone out there might take it seriously!

Emily Ann Brown
08-31-2007, 12:14 PM
Too late ....I heard that !!!!!!!!! Easier than picking the winning lottery numbers.

Emily Ann

Veronica Fallon
08-31-2007, 12:16 PM
I just remembered another time- not TG-related, but unintended SRS-related. I was taking a leak once (standing, in boy mode) when I noticed a long, stray hair from my head down there. Well, I gave it a good yank to remove & dispose of it, not knowing it was fully wrapped around "Mr. Happy & the Giggle-Boys". It sliced into me like the worst paper-cut ever & left me bleeding for days afterwards!

Hmmm... I really don't think I want to go for SRS, but perhaps my sub-conscious knows something I don't!! Scary pattern here...:nailbiting:

Currently wearing my satin gloves,

Veonica

tracigirl_tv
08-31-2007, 12:20 PM
Veronica, what is up with you girl?

You have me laughing out loud here at the office, now everyone wants to know what I'm looking at. Cut it out. *giggle*

xxx

Veronica Fallon
08-31-2007, 12:57 PM
Veronica, what is up with you girl?

You have me laughing out loud here at the office, now everyone wants to know what I'm looking at. Cut it out. *giggle*

xxx

Geee Traci.... I'm sooo sorry :angel:!!
I guess I won't tell you about the time I got "it" badly caught in my zipper & had to go to the hospital, with "it" hanging out for all in the waiting room to see... for over an hour!!

That happened as a young kid, but I won't mention it here anyways... wouldn't wanna tease you at work or anything:tongueout!!

Luv & Giggles,

Veronica

Beth785
08-31-2007, 02:18 PM
"How'd ya get the beans above the franks?"

I'd bet OSHA's suggestion would be to wear proper personal protective equipment, a hard hat, steel toed boots and safety glasses!

Deborah Jane
08-31-2007, 02:23 PM
"How'd ya get the beans above the franks?"

I'd bet OSHA's suggestion would be to wear proper personal protective equipment, a hard hat, steel toed boots and safety glasses!

Don,t forget A Jockstrap!!!!!

PaulaJaneThomas
08-31-2007, 02:29 PM

A cricketer's box might be more useful ;)

Deborah Jane
08-31-2007, 02:36 PM
A cricketer's box might be more useful ;)

Isn,t it the same thing? [I don,t know, i never played cricket]!!

sissystephanie
08-31-2007, 02:36 PM

What do girls know about jockstraps? This thread is one of the most humorous ones I have read.

It did teach me one thing, Forget about SRS! Not that I am even considering having it done, but reading this makes me say, not only NO, but #@** NO!!
Besides, my GGF likes me the way I am. A man in women's clothes!!

Sissy

More Girl than amn sometimes

CDBarbie
08-31-2007, 02:59 PM
Please, don't forget your cut resistant gloves..and by all means, POST A SIGN ( HANDLE WITH CARE )

PaulaJaneThomas
08-31-2007, 04:09 PM
Isn,t it the same thing? [I don,t know, i never played cricket]!!

No, a box is made of solid moulded plastic. I can't believe you've never played cricket!

KandisTX
08-31-2007, 04:09 PM
"Mr. Happy & the Giggle-Boys".

Veonica

is it just me or does anyone else think of a really bad 1980's era rap group with that name?

KandisTX
08-31-2007, 04:12 PM
Then again, this entire thread gives a whole new meaning to the term "SNAP ON TOOLS" ;)

Deborah Jane
08-31-2007, 04:14 PM
No, a box is made of solid moulded plastic. I can't believe you've never played cricket!

I just wasn,t any good at it, anyway i prefered rugby, and some of us wore jock straps playing that [Had to protect the family jewels] lol

PaulaJaneThomas
08-31-2007, 04:38 PM
I just wasn,t any good at it,

Nobody in this country is any good at it but some have made a "successful" career out of it :D

Deborah Jane
08-31-2007, 04:40 PM
Nobody in this country is any good at it but some have made a "successful" career out of it :D

LOL Good point!!

MsJanessa
08-31-2007, 04:40 PM
Got to watch those nails hon

Zee
08-31-2007, 04:44 PM
I have to say I have almost lost "the boys" due to mishaps during shaving... (Lost Boys, the Sequel?).

Almost lost an eye applying mascara too...

Veronica Fallon
08-31-2007, 04:47 PM
Ohhhhh, what hurts me even more is that I just accidently poked my poor lil' dog in the eye! She's not scratched (I checked), but she's blinking & giving me those accusing looks that only dogs can!
I better just sit on my damn hands until I get used to these things!:(

I'm sorrry lil' girl,

Veronica

Deborah Jane
08-31-2007, 04:48 PM
Reading the posts on here, perhaps CDing should be reclassed as a dangerous sport!!

Jadeanne
08-31-2007, 09:41 PM
what kinds of other lil' "TG-mis-adventures" have happened to any of you??

I had too-sharp fingernails and damaged one of my silicone boobies when I reached in and repositioned it when it shifted - nails dug in in 2 places.

Fortunately, I was able to repair the damage with 2 small pieces Nexcare tape and they are still holding after more than 6 months.

Kris
08-31-2007, 09:50 PM
is it just me or does anyone else think of a really bad 1980's era rap group with that name?

Kandis,

I thought the SAME thing!! My son has zipped his "stuff" many times .. in jammies, the footy ones.. and (this is my oldest son) and I still tease him about it.

I can't imagine how painful that HAS to be.. I have never zipped my breasts up... thank goodness!

Kris :hugs:

Veronica ~ You better have your SO give you some tender loving care. :tongueout

Veronica Fallon
09-01-2007, 06:32 AM
Yeah, it's me again.

I just found this in another thread by Glenda58. It fit right in with the theme here, so I copied it. I know I should've asked Glenda first, but she wasn't online. I hope you're not mad at me Glenda!!! :nailbiting:

It's Labor Day Weekend and a lot of us will be grilling out doors. Just want to pass on a WARNING while grilling. Keep your head back or you wig could get singed or melt. It happen to me today didn't notice it till just now. I went in to pull on more lipstick and look in the mirror at my hair.I though it was messed up but it had been singed. Lucky for me it was a old wig that I wear when working around the house. Also beware of the oven the same thing can happen.
Going to try and comb it out to save it. Worst I'll trim it.

...Glenda's post reminded me of how many accidents (in general) happen on holiday weekends. And that made me wonder what all kinds of CD-mishaps an emergency room nurse has seen. Have fun girls, but play safely!!

Veronica

Veronica 1
09-01-2007, 12:14 PM
Thanks for the warning, hon. I have been trying to grow my nails out and now I am thinking that I should get some good manicure lessons when I do. The thing that really gets me is when I am only casually tucked and something gets out of place a little then I cross my legs in a girly fashion, well, we all know what goes good with ice cream, crushed ****.

PortiaHoney
09-01-2007, 12:21 PM
Thanks for the warning, hon. I have been trying to grow my nails out and now I am thinking that I should get some good manicure lessons when I do. The thing that really gets me is when I am only casually tucked and something gets out of place a little then I cross my legs in a girly fashion, well, we all know what goes good with ice cream, crushed ****.

I can relate - growing my nails at the moment - try replacing taps. Amazing how doing the boy things I do become so complicated when a little too much cuticle gets in the way - excuse me while I go and file.............

Sonia Kiss
09-01-2007, 02:43 PM
When I first started dressing in ernest, I was emotionally on a major adrenaline roll. I was in such a high level of excitement, that adrenaline would pump, like crazy!

Often, I would discover, after I would change back and clean up, that I would be cut, scratched, or otherwise damaged. I would think, "Why didn't I feel THAT?" Sometimes, I would notice blood on a blouse that I would take off, etc...then notice that i cut myself bumping into something, etc.

Turns out that, adrenaline masks pain. I wouldn't feel cuts, etc. because of my body's chemistry...

Anyone else have this happen? I'm curious...

Haha Cara,

Yes!! I hadn't thought about this until you mentioned it, but yes, that was common my first few months. All sorts of chaffing and pinching, blisters and raw spots. The early "gender euphoria" was fun, but I'm glad to have calmed down now, at least a little bit anyway. The shoes have to FIT these days.

Sonia

collette01
09-01-2007, 04:29 PM
The worse thing that has ever happened to me, when my nails are long is when I punctured my breastforms once.

Collette