PDA

View Full Version : Who gave you their bra/panties to wear?

chrissietoo
08-31-2007, 01:55 PM
Some of my happiest moments have come when GG friends have given me their lingerie to wear. It's a total thrill in so many ways....their acceptance of my dressing, the intimacy and tendrness of wearing their things close to my body, the erotic power of donning their most feminine qualities, and the delight from sharing love of lingerie with them.

I've written a story about that below...do you have one you would like to share?

I've been friends with a very cute GG for a few years. Something about her--I feel very femme and comfortable with her, and we are like two sisters. She's also my kind of girl--a little boyish with small breasts and easy, strong and graceful mannerisms, creamy skin, blue eyes and golden blonde hair...ahhhhhh but I digress. :<3:

A few months ago, she had a tryst with another girl, and she moved away to be with her. This was her first affair with a woman, and we talked a lot about it on the phone, her feelings and all about gender. It was natural and easy for me to admit to her my strong feminine feelings (which of course she already knew), and then to tell her that I dress.

Last week she was in town for a short visit, and just before she left, she came by to say goodbye. At the last moment we were hugging, and she suddenly broke away, peeled off her halter top, unclasped her bra and gave it to me with a big smile. We did a lot of laughing and hugging after that. I ended up giving her a tee-shirt, and she left her halter top, too. :happy::happy::happy::happy::jumping::jumping:

I have since worn them a lot, and I feel so relaxed and feminine, and sexy in them. She called on the phone last night, and I had just stepped out of the shower and slipped on her bra while I got ready for bed. About half-way through the call she said, "You're wearing my bra, aren't you?" Big smile....YES! :dance:

....so that's my story..do you have one you would like to share?

xoxo chrissie

KandisTX
08-31-2007, 02:31 PM
I have had a couple of GG friends that have given me stuff. Most recently was a friend that was moving from Houston to Tyler and she has large feet (size 11), and she was not taking all of her shoes with her. She allowed me FIRST DIBS at what she was getting rid of in the shoes because nobody else had feet that size. I managed to score a good number of femme shoes, flats, heels, sneakers etc..

Before that one GG friend gave me her bra as it was not fitting her right so she took it off and handed it to me.

Prior to that a GG friend came down from Dallas and brought me some panties she had that she had never worn as well as a couple skirts, dresses and an AWESOME strapless miniskirtbody girdle. ;)

Kandis:love:
~she who loves wearing GG friends clothing~

Lanore
08-31-2007, 03:30 PM
My ex would always give me the ones she didn't like. Only one problem? My breasts were bigger than hers by 1 cup size and they pooched out in the middle. So I would cut out the cup and that made me look really big. I guess it was the thought that counts.

Lanore

janet1234
08-31-2007, 03:37 PM
No one, I had to buy my own.

jozee
09-02-2007, 05:08 AM
does it count if your wife gives you one of her mothers old, worn out, no longer fits bras? plus her mother has (had) a closet full of never worn clothes that are too small. wife says i can have them if i want. if they're still there

Heather_Marie
09-03-2007, 08:25 PM
That was a great story and I wish one of my friends would of done that with me. I have acquired some panties and bras from x-girlfriends before I just said the heck with it and bought my own. I do not have them anymore thank goodness.

Veronica 1
09-03-2007, 09:02 PM
I have acquired some panties and bras from x-girlfriends before I just said the heck with it and bought my own. I do not have them anymore thank goodness.

Are you referring to the clothing or the girlfriends? :devil:

JenniferR771
09-03-2007, 09:11 PM
Actually a girlfriend of a boyfriend gave me a bra in a tiny wrapped package as a going away present as I was leaving the state. I must have given myself away somehow. But i would never admit it and we both got embarrassed. But I took the bra with me next day of course.

Karren H
09-03-2007, 09:14 PM
No one to date... sigh

Karren

Heather_Marie
09-03-2007, 09:15 PM
Ronniwannabe Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather_Marie
I have acquired some panties and bras from x-girlfriends before I just said the heck with it and bought my own. I do not have them anymore thank goodness.

Are you referring to the clothing or the girlfriends?

The girlfriends. Of course.

BarbaraTalbot
09-03-2007, 09:31 PM
By 'gave' do you mean voluntarily??

~chagrined~

dakota_ann69
09-03-2007, 11:46 PM
Yes I can say, when my wife and I were first dating she knew that I loved panties. Many is the time she would wear just her skirt home with nothing underneath.

Cyndie
09-04-2007, 07:42 AM
No one yet, but now that you have brought up the subject, it has been kind of fun to think about who I would like to receive that gift from.:heehee:

TTFN
Cyndie

chrissietoo
09-04-2007, 01:27 PM
does it count if your wife gives you one of her mothers old, worn out, no longer fits bras? plus her mother has (had) a closet full of never worn clothes that are too small. wife says i can have them if i want. if they're still there

sure, it counts! and sounds like a great deal:happy:

Actually a girlfriend of a boyfriend gave me a bra in a tiny wrapped package as a going away present as I was leaving the state. I must have given myself away somehow. But i would never admit it and we both got embarrassed. But I took the bra with me next day of course.

isn't that really nice of her to give you that, how sweet and caring!....and my theory is that girls ALWAYS know! :heehee:

By 'gave' do you mean voluntarily??

~chagrined~

well, i did mean voluntarily.....i'm sure most of us have some stories about "borrowed" items, too

Lisa Rose
09-04-2007, 02:45 PM
Panties from my cousin when I was nine. Obviously, we were too young for bra's. Still charish the very brief :blushing: moment. Lasted only a few days until my grandparents found out. God forebid, it took me 28 years to try on a second pair.

Amber CD
09-04-2007, 02:50 PM
My mom started leaving her panties out for me when I was 16. Started purchasing this year.

Corinna E
09-04-2007, 03:12 PM
well my original selection came from ummm "borrowing" items from my friends sister whenever i was over at his house. i would sneak into her room and take what i could....(so sorry erin) but as of recently my girlfriend has gotten me my own well fitting woredrobe and now i am comfortable enough where i just go out myself but anyways....yea only my gf as to now

cori

Deborah Jane
09-04-2007, 03:22 PM
One of my ex Girlfriends left a pair of red silk panties in my car, i only found them when i went to sell the car!!Still got them:heehee:

Wenda
09-04-2007, 07:38 PM
My GF has given me several bras that are ridiculously small for her, but a couple of them give me great cleavage. I use a bra extender in one of them. She also gave me a nice collection of clip-on ear rings. She has promised me a number of under-utilized skirts when she moves (in with me). We need a couple of double walk-in closets. w.

Sweet Jane
09-04-2007, 07:41 PM
I feel so unloved......I have never been given any:(

Angie G
09-04-2007, 07:48 PM
Nobody I got my own :hugs:
Angie

carie
09-05-2007, 12:07 AM
Nobody I got my own :hugs:
Angie

same here . i bought my own bra and panties

Dixie
09-05-2007, 08:56 AM
My wife dressed me in her bra and panties until the day she brought home my very own set from the store, ahhhh those were the days.:drink: