PDA

View Full Version : I bought my first wig last night!

PixieTits
03-22-2005, 07:58 AM
...and the lady was so nice, she gave me two for the price of one! Thank goodness too, cuz the one I was buying (the straight one) looked like crap when I got home and it was the one I'd decided against that I ended up loving.

I'm thinking I might go out tonight for the first time en boye. :confused: maybe... oh, whatever! :cool:

Tonia
03-22-2005, 08:19 AM
...and the lady was so nice, she gave me two for the price of one! Thank goodness too, cuz the one I was buying (the straight one) looked like crap when I got home and it was the one I'd decided against that I ended up loving.

I'm thinking I might go out tonight for the first time en boye. :confused: maybe... oh, whatever! :cool:

Great Photo's Pixie.....:)

chris
03-22-2005, 12:23 PM
Hey dude you look good ! we should go out for some beers and pick up some chicks....and then they could give me some beauty tips ! ;)

ps: You really do look good !

Chris :)

Richelle
03-22-2005, 03:17 PM
Very cute :)

Richelle

new2jersey
03-22-2005, 10:01 PM
Hi Pixie, you look great in the wig, love the glasses. To me, the wig is the final piece to the puzzle, pulls you totally into femme mode.

Virginia
03-23-2005, 12:43 PM
You definitely fit the androgensis category! Regarding the wigs they do look cute on you!
Virginia

DonnaT
03-23-2005, 12:47 PM
Hi Pixie, you look great in the wig, love the glasses. To me, the wig is the final piece to the puzzle, pulls you totally into femme mode.

I do believe Pixie wants to be pulled into a male mode, not female.

The second pic achieves this more than the first. Sideburns would go a long way in helping too.

xsideburnsx
03-23-2005, 01:06 PM
A word of advice regarding appearing more masculine. You should get some glasses made for males and not shape your eyebrows. All and all, you look like a indy rocker to me.

Abraxas
03-24-2005, 03:35 AM
Looks awesome, dude!

Seems like the boy thing comes pretty easy for you. It's taken a bit of work for me. My hair has to be damn short to pass. I envy you-- I would love to be able to have longer hair and still look like a boy.

Lucy Jayne GG
03-25-2005, 08:30 AM
I used to whack all my hair off for the same effect...it never worked and I looked girly no matter what.

Anyway,love,your wigs are darling,And the second pic completely passes...Your such a lovelly person all around!

Lucy J

KarenXDR
03-25-2005, 10:48 AM
Dear Pixie:

Ditch the glasses - and the hat - and you'll look SPECTACULAR!

Good luck..

Lipstick kisses

Karen

PixieTits
03-27-2005, 05:56 PM
Thanks so much for the opinions, guys! And I actually prefer looking like an indy rocker, so that's all good, although I've stopped trimming my eyebrows and starting darkening them when I go out as Galen. The glasses... well, a necessity and I sure as hell don't have the money to buy new ones, though I wish I could.

SissyPanties
03-27-2005, 07:39 PM
I'm Sissy!

I didn't know that women liked to crossdress, but I really like your pictures. I'm a male CD and just joined. I am not sure if I am supposed to post here or not. I guess if I'm not supposed to, I'm a bad little sissy!

SissyPanties

Abraxas
03-29-2005, 05:21 AM
It's fine if MTFs post here.
We FTMs can get good advice from you, and hopefully we can offer you good advice as well.

And yes, girls like to crossdress :)

Loui
04-01-2005, 09:51 PM
Oh, you do male so well! Go you! *is very envious*