PDA

View Full Version : Warning While Grilling Dressed

Glenda58
08-31-2007, 08:58 PM
It's Labor Day Weekend and a lot of us will be grilling out doors. Just want to pass on a WARNING while grilling. Keep your head back or you wig could get singed or melt. It happen to me today didn't notice it till just now. I went in to pull on more lipstick and look in the mirror at my hair.I though it was messed up but it had been singed. Lucky for me it was a old wig that I wear when working around the house. Also beware of the oven the same thing can happen.
Going to try and comb it out to save it. Worst I'll trim it.

Jodi
08-31-2007, 09:31 PM
Glenda, Most all wigs that I have gotten have come with an instruction sheet for care. Each one has warned of the dangers of being too near a grill, open oven door or range top. I guess your experience proves that the warning is correct.

Jodi

juliek
09-01-2007, 10:10 AM
Actually it just proves that many people don't read the warning labels. :)

But thank you, Glenda, for pointing that out, because I didn't get an instruction manual with my wig.

Julie.

Julie York
09-01-2007, 10:15 AM
I wonder if Arther Brown was a CD?

(joke for the oldies :D)

Glenda58
09-01-2007, 01:08 PM
I've read the warnings before just got busy and open the grill to flip the steaks not think about how hot it was.

Sheri 4242
09-01-2007, 01:23 PM
Same is true for smoking!!! (Good reason to quit, right?!! :lol2:)

Trinni
09-01-2007, 05:16 PM
You also have to watch out for the boobs unless you want to look like Mrs. Doubtfire :eek:

TxKimberly
09-01-2007, 05:36 PM
Suddenly I have this picture of Glenda running around with her hair on fire!
I'm guessing you can't count on your neighbor to put you out either? I can just picture him sitting next door "Burn baby burn!". lol

Trinni
09-01-2007, 05:43 PM
Suddenly I have this picture of Glenda running around with her hair on fire!
I'm guessing you can't count on your neighbor to put you out either? I can just picture him sitting next door "Burn baby burn!". lol

But first can you light my cigarette?